Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

+31
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
SawGreen
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
MSU addict
I.B. Fine
DWags
loogoldham
Dendrobates
Floyd Robertson
pulling69
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Izzo Court
kingstonlake
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Robert J Sakimano
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
35 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by The Pantry Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Rocinante wrote:One jackpot winner: South Carolina.
Finally claimed.  $878M lump sum before taxes.

The $1.5 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot Was Finally Claimed — and the Winner Did 2 Super Smart Things
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!!

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:24 pm

Powerball at $625M tonight. $257M lump sum after taxes.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:53 am

Some cheese head just woke up 3/4's of a billion dollars richer.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:24 pm

Mega Millions up to $970M Friday. Powerball at $730M tonight.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:34 pm

DWags wrote:Some cheese head just woke up 3/4's of a billion dollars richer.

Wonder how many times they’ve had sex on top of a pile of Benjamins. The New Improved I'm so winning MegaMillions/PowerBall thread!!! - Page 11 3557613862
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm

On 96.3, on their dealbreakers show, a guy was spending $25-30 every single day on lottery. He was completely convinced he was going to win it, and doing it for his fiancée. And she was pissed he was spending all their money and wouldn’t be able to afford a wedding.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:16 pm

Dendrobates wrote:On 96.3, on their dealbreakers show, a guy was spending $25-30 every single day on lottery. He was completely convinced he was going to win it, and doing it for his fiancée. And she was pissed he was spending all their money and wouldn’t be able to afford a wedding.

So he wins it and realizes he can now afford a supermodel. Sayonara, fiancé. Adios, wedding.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:47 pm

If I'd be lucky enough to win I'd hire the realtor Ghislaine Maxwell used to find the estate in New Hampshire where Maxwell hid until her cell phone calls gave up her location.

Find a nice, out of the way place with high speed internet where you can slide back into anonymity.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:19 pm

Dendrobates wrote:On 96.3, on their dealbreakers show, a guy was spending $25-30 every single day on lottery. He was completely convinced he was going to win it, and doing it for his fiancée. And she was pissed he was spending all their money and wouldn’t be able to afford a wedding.

I’m sure that marriage will go swimmingly.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:05 am

One winning ticket sold in Novi for the $1B Mega Millions jackpot.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:32 am

The Pantry wrote:One winning ticket sold in Novi for the $1B Mega Millions jackpot.

Congrats to whichever one of you won this. Don't forget those of us who make your life complete with our wit, our insight, and our unconditional love for you.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:56 am

God how amazing that would have been to win 1 billion.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:58 am

Hopefully the winner knows that tPantie will tell them how and what they can spend their money on.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:43 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:One winning ticket sold in Novi for the $1B Mega Millions jackpot.

Congrats to whichever one of you won this. Don't forget those of us who make your life complete with our wit, our insight, and our unconditional love for you.
You failed tomention their physical prowess and exceptional intellect... They are most obviously the best of us.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11