Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of you won the huge Powerball lottery tonight? Winning ticket sold in Michigan

2 posters

Go down

Which of you won the huge Powerball lottery tonight? Winning ticket sold in Michigan Empty Which of you won the huge Powerball lottery tonight? Winning ticket sold in Michigan

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-02, 01:22

I’m not checking to see if I won until the morning. I at least want to take an hour before falling asleep thinking about how I’d divvy it up after taking out money for the giant Spartan statue, of course. Then I’ll check the numbers and burst the bubble that is my dream.

$842M Powerball ticket sold in Michigan

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2024/01/02/842m-powerball-ticket-sold-in-michigan/72081094007/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Which of you won the huge Powerball lottery tonight? Winning ticket sold in Michigan Empty Re: Which of you won the huge Powerball lottery tonight? Winning ticket sold in Michigan

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-02, 09:12

Grew up about a par 4 away from the store.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Which of you won the huge Powerball lottery tonight? Winning ticket sold in Michigan Empty Re: Which of you won the huge Powerball lottery tonight? Winning ticket sold in Michigan

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-03, 00:30

kingstonlake wrote:Grew up about a par 4 away from the store.

Heard a national anchor today pronounce it like Grahnd Blahnk. (Grond Blonk)
If she only knew it’s not nearly as fancy as she made it sound. lol
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down