Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby Knight Praises Trump: He'll 'Have The Guts To Drop The Bomb'

3 posters

Go down

Bobby Knight Praises Trump: He'll 'Have The Guts To Drop The Bomb' Empty Bobby Knight Praises Trump: He'll 'Have The Guts To Drop The Bomb'

Post by steveschneider 2016-04-28, 22:43

Bobby Knight was always such a gentle kind soul. Too laid back, too mellow!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bobby-knight-trump-drop-bomb

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Bobby Knight Praises Trump: He'll 'Have The Guts To Drop The Bomb' Empty Re: Bobby Knight Praises Trump: He'll 'Have The Guts To Drop The Bomb'

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-28, 22:45

Thanks for posting brand new information, Steve.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bobby Knight Praises Trump: He'll 'Have The Guts To Drop The Bomb' Empty Re: Bobby Knight Praises Trump: He'll 'Have The Guts To Drop The Bomb'

Post by steveschneider 2016-04-28, 22:45

Bobby Knight does know a thing or two about bombs. He dropped one before showing his players the soiled toilet paper to let them know how they were playing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-28, 22:51

#BernieOrBust
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-28, 22:57

Oh, are we back to political threads on the main board? I will be sure to contribute my share tomorrow.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-28, 23:01

Turtleneck wrote:Oh, are we back to political threads on the main board? I will be sure to contribute my share tomorrow.

you r sassy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-04-28, 23:02

Bobby Knight the chair throwing B10 legend.

Very sports related, so I put it on the main board. The guy dropped a bomb in practice, now he's talking about dropping bombs on people.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-28, 23:03

steveschneider wrote:Bobby Knight the chair throwing B10 legend.  

Very sports related, so I put it on the main board. The guy dropped a bomb in practice, now he's talking about dropping bombs on people.

Oh, so you would have posted something about Knight if he was not endorsing Trump? Seems it is actually politics that has you posting about Knight.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-04-28, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-04-28, 23:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Oh, are we back to political threads on the main board? I will be sure to contribute my share tomorrow.

you r sassy

I think he's envious.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-28, 23:05

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

you r sassy

I think he's envious.

Of what?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-04-28, 23:07

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Bobby Knight the chair throwing B10 legend.

Oh, so you would have posted something about Knight if he was not endorsing Trump?

I've also wanted to start one about how Bobby Knight made quite an impression on Zeke considering his behavior with the Knicks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-04-28, 23:08

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I think he's envious.

Of what?

of me.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-28, 23:11

You sound hideous.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-04-28, 23:16

Bobby Knight on Trump: 'That Son of a B---- Could Play for Me!'

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down