Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust?

+4
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
8 posters

Go down

Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust? Empty Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-29, 22:40

And I said he was 23 and will hit 25-30 bombs and > .280? GRR lookng at you. I don't remember who else. But someone said it. Fuck that guy.

Unless he doesn't keep this heat up, which he surely won't. Then you might have been right.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust? Empty Re: Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-29, 22:41

Wut? Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust? 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust? Empty Re: Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust?

Post by Death Roe 2016-04-29, 22:41

I always thought he'd be good. Just had to get his feet wet.

Looking pretty awesome so far this season.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-29, 22:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Wut? Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust? 502811600

It's all there for you to decipher bruh.

Nick gonna hit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-04-29, 23:27

Inside out swwwwwiiiiiinnnnnggggggggg!!!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-30, 09:40

How is this my thread? Who we even talking about here?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-04-30, 10:01

Goofy kid, giving all the credit for his hot streak on this shirt. I approve.

Blanch thread - remember when you guys said Castellanos was a bust? Nick_caste_shirt.0

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-30, 10:03

Blanch32 wrote:How is this my thread? Who we even talking about here?

Just calling attention to a random opinion that I made that others disagreed with that may or may not turn out to be proven correct.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-30, 10:07

I like this thread.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-30, 12:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:How is this my thread? Who we even talking about here?

Just calling attention to a random opinion that I made that others disagreed with that may or may not turn out to be proven correct.

Frankly, these should be the norm, not anything I just do. Freedom!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-04-30, 13:47

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yes, you do the have the freedom to be continuously wrong. You are doing a good job at it.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-04-30, 15:15

BleacherSwill wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yes, you do the have the freedom to be continuously wrong. You are doing a good job at it.

Sheet
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down