Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM?

+5
aualum06
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
9 posters

Go down

do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? Empty do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 7/1/2015, 6:47 pm

do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? 502811600

Random, but just thought of this. I remember his IM went public and he actually went at it with some guys who messaged him.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? Empty Re: do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM?

Post by Floyd Robertson 7/1/2015, 6:55 pm

I don't remember that at all but it would be funny to read, I bet.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? Empty Re: do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 7/1/2015, 6:56 pm

Should we talk about Big Sean in this thread too?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 7/1/2015, 6:58 pm

First 28 field goals
How many were dunks?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 7/1/2015, 7:12 pm

Numba 1. Numba 1.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 7/1/2015, 8:06 pm

Ha ha yes
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 7/2/2015, 9:20 am

OTPT, you were around for AIM? Good, now I don't feel as old.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 7/2/2015, 9:27 am

Did a poster really send Bret Bielema a gift off his wedding registry on behalf of Spartan fans? There was a great thread on 247 where this was discussed, but I cannot remember if it actually happened.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 7/2/2015, 9:30 am

Turtleneck wrote:Did a poster really send Bret Bielema a gift off his wedding registry on behalf of Spartan fans? There was a great thread on 247 where this was discussed, but I cannot remember if it actually happened.
Somebody sent him an egg plate, but didn't get a thank you note.  do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? 1494614055

Bed Bath & Beyond is 200, so that fat fuck is getting a spoon to help stuff his face.

Here is the new note:

Bret, Spartan fans congratulate you on the wedding-the registry did not have extra timeouts, a clock, steel toe boots or all day passes to Old Country Buffet, but enjoy this spoon. GO GREEN, GO WHITE!

Ordered, paid for and sent. Should be there this week. I will let you guys know if I get a thank you note

I was out of the county when this got bumped and was going to do it this am, but saw it was already up top.

To answer everyone's question, no, that classless meat-head and his bride have yet to send me a thank you note. And I checked, and they damn sure got the gift and didn't return it. What kind of mouth-breather gets a gift from someone and doesn't send a thank you note? It has only been a few weeks, but still, he needs to get off his ass and show some respect for the people who went out of their way to make his wedding day extra special.

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/brett-bielemas-wedding-registry-9257812
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 7/2/2015, 10:02 pm

Giant Moose wrote:OTPT, you were around for AIM? Good, now I don't feel as old.

Yeah, but you're still old. I'm a youngblood.

Twisted Evil
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 7/2/2015, 10:04 pm

AIM do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 7/2/2015, 10:06 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:AIM do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? 502811600

Dude, I liked it. It was great to talk to girls.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 7/2/2015, 10:25 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Dude, I liked it. It was great to talk to girls.
For sure, me too. I'd pay lots and lots of money to see my old convos with girls do you guys remember people IMing Brent Petway on AIM? 502811600

I thought I was so cool
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 7/2/2015, 11:26 pm

Gotta get that prefect away message
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 7/3/2015, 12:19 am

I still log into AIM... no one else does. But I won't let it go.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 7/3/2015, 12:29 am

xsanguine wrote:I still log into AIM... no one else does. But I won't let it go.

a/s/l
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 7/3/2015, 10:54 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Gotta get that prefect away message

Leave one
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down