Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season.

+8
InTenSity
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
DoogieHouser
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. Empty Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season.

Post by DoogieHouser 5/4/2016, 4:48 am

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/ohio-states-draft-class-is-the-most-impressive-in-modern-nfl-history/
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. Empty Re: Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season.

Post by NigelUno 5/4/2016, 7:34 am

Ummm...Doogie?

We beat that team.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. Empty Re: Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 7:51 am

Hey doogie,

Go fuck yourself you stupid cum guzzling slut. I thought we had something. Something real good. You broke my heart. Im not going to click on that link. I hope that eats at you a little bit and makes you wonder "what if I wasn't a cheat on whore but I am a cheating whore because it's in my Dna to be a total piece of shit."

Anyway, I hate you now. Bye.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/4/2016, 7:59 am

Maybe we'll have a chance to hang with them this year.  Rolling Eyes
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 5/4/2016, 10:22 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey doogie,

Go fuck yourself you stupid cum guzzling slut. I thought we had something. Something real good. You broke my heart. Im not going to click on that link. I hope that eats at you a little bit and makes you wonder "what if I wasn't a cheat on whore but I am a cheating whore because it's in my Dna to be a total piece of shit."

Blah blah blah a woman scorned.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 10:26 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey doogie,

Blah blah blah a woman scorned.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW BAD THIS HURTS GREENWAY NO ONE DOES
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 5/4/2016, 10:52 am

I wish doogie would just stay on rcmb
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 11:25 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I wish doogie would just stay on rcmb

Doogie who? I don't remember doogie. Is that a name I should know?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 5/4/2016, 11:36 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I wish doogie would just stay on rcmb

Your fake fights with Pylon were more entertaining. Perhaps it's time to take a different approach/schtick.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 11:39 am

duffy munn wrote:

Your fake fights with Pylon were more entertaining. Perhaps it's time to take a different approach/schtick.

Shut the fuck up Duffy, no one actually cares what you think here.

I'm sure there's a blanch thread you could go argue with him in. Or maybe moose posted on the other site. Maybe go fight with him.

Otherwise, go suck a dick.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 5/4/2016, 11:44 am

duffy munn wrote:

I'm sure there's a blanch thread you could go argue with him in. Or maybe moose posted on the other site. Maybe go fight with him.

Impressive fake Tilt.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 11:45 am

duffy munn wrote:

Impressive fake Tilt.

Apparently I'm your new internet enemy. I mean, you literally only post on this website to argue with your internet enemies, so I must have made the list. Neat. I've always wanted to be on someone's e hate list.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 5/4/2016, 11:46 am

duffy munn wrote:

Impressive fake Tilt.

Apparently I'm your new internet enemy. I mean, you literally only post on this website to argue with your internet enemies, so I must have made the list. Neat. I've always wanted to be on someone's e hate list.
You don't know how much I hate you. Hope you enjoyed stuff.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 11:48 am

InTenSity wrote:

Want to e fight? Maybe we could talk in circles about the same old shit for 10+ years? I dunno. Just an idea.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 5/4/2016, 11:53 am

InTenSity wrote:

Want to e fight? Maybe we could talk in circles about the same old shit for 10+ years? I dunno. Just an idea.
Not really. I'd rather go golfing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 11:53 am

InTenSity wrote:

Yeah. Me too. I guess we'll cancel that plan. See ya later bud.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 5/4/2016, 11:55 am

InTenSity wrote:

I'll find you in another thread. Have you heard that there are rumors of TWOW coming out in May? I read it somewhere, but can't find anything online to back it up.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 5/4/2016, 11:58 am

duffy munn wrote:

Impressive fake Tilt.

Nah, just think your "fight" with Doogie is played.

And funny how you think you are on my hate list when you are the guy telling me to shut the fuck up and suck a dick. You seem angry.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 12:00 pm

duffy munn wrote:

And funny how you think you are on my hate list when you are the guy telling me to shut the fuck up and suck a dick. You seem angry.

You exclusively post here to talk to your hate list. I post about all sorts of stuff. That's why I must be on your hate list. It's not complicated Duffy. Keep up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/4/2016, 12:00 pm

InTenSity wrote:

You should e fight with more posters to reinforce your disdain for repetitive e fighting.

Just an idea.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 12:01 pm

InTenSity wrote:

I'll find you in another thread. Have you heard that there are rumors of TWOW coming out in May? I read it somewhere, but can't find anything online to back it up.

I have not but that would be amazing. May is, like, now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 12:02 pm

NigelUno wrote:

You should e fight with more posters to reinforce your disdain for repetitive e fighting.

Just an idea.

The day I take ideas from Nigel on how to post is the day I ask... Shit, I dunno? A child how to drive a car? Turtleneck how to have manners?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/4/2016, 12:04 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Just an idea.

The day I take ideas from Nigel on how to post is the day I ask... Shit, I dunno? A child how to drive a car? Turtleneck how to have manners?

You're almost as funny as SD and Moose. Combined.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 12:06 pm

NigelUno wrote:

You're almost as funny as SD and Moose. Combined.

BBBBBBUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 5/4/2016, 12:07 pm

duffy munn wrote:

You exclusively post here to talk to your hate list. I post about all sorts of stuff. That's why I must be on your hate list. It's not complicated Duffy. Keep up.

I will try to be more like you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 5/4/2016, 12:11 pm

I'm really looking forward to this year's game..

GO GREEN!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 5/4/2016, 12:12 pm

InTenSity wrote:

I have not but that would be amazing. May is, like, now.
Maybe May of next year, its not gonna happen now. I don't know why I read those things.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 5/4/2016, 12:21 pm

Starting off hump day great here at the swill !

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/4/2016, 12:23 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Starting off hump day great here at the swill !

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. 502811600

It's...THE SWILL.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 5/4/2016, 12:29 pm

duffy munn wrote:

That's an excellent plan. You'd be a happier guy at least.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 5/4/2016, 12:47 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Muffy owned. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 5/4/2016, 12:48 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Just an idea.

....room with him at the mental health ward
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 5/4/2016, 12:49 pm

duffy munn wrote:

No you won't. You're too miserable
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 5/4/2016, 1:47 pm

GSM out in full force today!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 5/4/2016, 1:49 pm

Triple Sparty wrote:GSM out in full force today!

They will not enjoy this post. Lol.

They try containing it to just me. Guess I'm going to get banned now
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 5/4/2016, 1:57 pm

Dont get me wrong, I want ever MSU player to succeed in their professional careers playing whatever sport.

But I care A LOT more about how they do while in East Lansing.

Also, UM fans are sooo mad. How did MSU beat this O$U teams in C-bus while that same O$U team ran a fucking train on the walvies in AA? Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. 1550444538 Twisted Evil
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 5/4/2016, 2:05 pm

The_Dude wrote:Dont get me wrong, I want ever MSU player to succeed in their professional careers playing whatever sport.

But I care A LOT more about how they do while in East Lansing.

Also, UM fans are sooo mad. How did MSU beat this O$U teams in C-bus while that same O$U team ran a fucking train on the walvies in AA? Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. 1550444538 Twisted Evil

Just a bump in Harbaugh's road to a certain National Championship.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 5/4/2016, 2:16 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Duffy Munn: Internet Police!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 5/4/2016, 2:18 pm

I mean doesn't Duff still battle with SD? Like come on, guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 5/4/2016, 3:14 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I mean doesn't Duff still battle with SD? Like come on, guy.

That's it. I'm contacting my PR department and issuing orders for castigation and destruction.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next