Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season.

+8
InTenSity
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
DoogieHouser
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season.

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-04, 15:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I mean doesn't Duff still battle with SD? Like come on, guy.

OTPT!!! Internet Police!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL. Hopefully this is a good sign for MSU next season.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-04, 16:05

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I mean doesn't Duff still battle with SD? Like come on, guy.

Heh, Nigel. That's rich.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-04, 16:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Heh, Nigel. That's rich.

I would trade blanch for SD. Just sayin'.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-04, 16:18

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Heh, Nigel. That's rich.

I would trade blanch for SD. Just sayin'.

Obession. I am your obsession
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-04, 16:54

Blanch32 wrote: ...Nigel....
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2