Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related)

+4
NigelUno
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related) Empty OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related)

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-11, 12:00

Some nerds want you to give them $20 million to fix the worst storyline on “Game of Thrones”

But that’s what some intrepid fanboys of HBO’s Game of Thrones believe needs to happen in order to fix the show’s widely loathed storyline, in the sun-dappled region of Dorne. They started a Kickstarter project to write, produce, and distribute “replacement” scenes for Dorne, and are asking for $20 million to do so.

Introduced in season five of the show last year, Dorne is a kingdom in the south of the show’s fictional world, Westeros, inspired loosely by Spain (though Dornish accents seem to range from vaguely Eastern European to Middle Eastern). Critics and fans have noted that its characters are poorly drawn and have indecipherable motivations. Their dialogue, for the most part, is incredibly cheesy—one character calls another a “greedy bitch” after she selfishly skewers a young prince through the face with a spear, rather than letting the other kill him.

http://qz.com/681575/some-nerds-want-you-to-give-them-20-million-to-fix-the-worst-storyline-on-game-of-thrones/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related) Empty Re: OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related)

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-11, 12:01

he's already spent the 10 bucks I gave him??

freakin' millennials.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related) Empty Re: OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related)

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-11, 12:02

I'll take donations.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-11, 12:10

OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related) 1f432
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-11, 12:18

I am not a nerd, you guys.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2016-05-11, 12:19

From the kickstarter page:

OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related) Dorne10
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-11, 12:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am not a nerd, you guys.

OTPT is asking for money again (Game of Thrones related) 53935181
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-05-11, 12:52

Denial is the first sign.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-11, 13:40

That's like the Nerd motto.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down