Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related

+12
Tim Wakefield
The_Dude
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Vlad
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related Empty Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 09:45

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related Spartan-helmet-Green-150-pxls

Michigan State University Athletics
East Lansing, Michigan 48823

For Immediate Release:

The Michigan State University Department of Athletics would like to announce that it is with great excitement that we welcome the news that Robert J Sakimano will be in attendance at this year's spring football game. MSU Spartan football is coming off another successful season with a Big Ten Championship and an appearance in the college football playoff. While we always expect winning seasons and classroom excellence on the banks of the Red Cedar, an appearance by "Bobby Sak" at the spring game is a true cherry on top of the Spartan sundae.

When reached for comment, Bobby Sak indicated that his wife is out of the country and his daughter (sorry For bin) will be working Saturday so, to quote The Sak, "what the hell else am I gonna do"?

MSU is working diligently with Bobby to hopefully host an autograph session and potentially a Q and A with Mr. Sakimano. Discussions are in the preliminary stages but we have already confirmed that if the event does take place as we anticipate, no topics will be off limits. This includes discussions regarding Up North, free speech, the Blue Wall, his extensive collection of MSU apparel, and what living in East Lansing in the shadows of the hallowed walls and athletic cathedrals of Michigan State University means to the Sakimano family.

Please check back for updates and, in the meantime, GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related Empty Re: Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related

Post by DWags 2016-04-18, 09:48

Bobs losing it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related Empty Re: Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-18, 09:49

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related 3493939353
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-18, 09:49

Sounds like half of the Swill will be at the game. Will Goose be there. Maybe you guys could have an arm wrestling match at halftime.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-04-18, 09:50; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-18, 09:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Sounds like half of the Swill will be at the game.

What's the other half doing?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-18, 10:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related Spartan-helmet-Green-150-pxls

Michigan State University Athletics
East Lansing, Michigan 48823

For Immediate Release:

The Michigan State University Department of Athletics would like to announce that it is with great excitement that we welcome the news that Robert J Sakimano will be in attendance at this year's spring football game. MSU Spartan football is coming off another successful season with a Big Ten Championship and an appearance in the college football playoff. While we always expect winning seasons and classroom excellence on the banks of the Red Cedar, an appearance by "Bobby Sak" at the spring game is a true cherry on top of the Spartan sundae.

When reached for comment, Bobby Sak indicated that his wife is out of the country and his daughter (sorry For bin) will be working Saturday so, to quote The Sak, "what the hell else am I gonna do"?

MSU is working diligently with Bobby to hopefully host an autograph session and potentially a Q and A with Mr. Sakimano. Discussions are in the preliminary stages but we have already confirmed that if the event does take place as we anticipate, no topics will be off limits. This includes discussions regarding Up North, free speech, the Blue Wall, his extensive collection of MSU apparel, and what living in East Lansing in the shadows of the hallowed walls and athletic cathedrals of Michigan State University means to the Sakimano family.

Please check back for updates and, in the meantime, GO GREEN!

Hollis with another marketing coup by getting Bob Sak to come to the spring game. Spartan Stadium will be sold out.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-04-18, 10:17

DWags wrote:

Watching on BTN maybe?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-04-18, 10:20

DWags wrote:

I'll be golfing.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-04-18, 10:26

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'll be golfing.

Really?? That's pretty weak dude. I'm all about these spring intra-squad games. Heck, I even watched the Longhorns spring game last Saturday on the Longhorn Network. (I'm a Longhorn parent.) They've installed the spread offense and have landed two consecutive "top 10" recruiting classes. So now let's see if Strong is the right guy or not.

The "Longhorn Network"...must be nice for a school to have its own 24/7 channel...
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 10:29

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'll be golfing.
if it all works out, I'll also be discussing my love of golfing at the "Bobby Sak Q&A"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-04-18, 10:30

I don't even know when the spring game is. I do know I'll be on a cruise next week.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-18, 10:31

Vlad wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
I'll be golfing.

Really?? That's pretty weak dude. I'm all about these spring intra-squad games. Heck, I even watched the Longhorns spring game last Saturday on the Longhorn Network. (I'm a Longhorn parent.) They've installed the spread offense and have landed two consecutive "top 10" recruiting classes. So now let's see if Strong is the right guy or not.

The "Longhorn Network"...must be nice for a school to have its own 24/7 channel...

I won't be there either. Pre existing party that I was not reaponsible for scheduling. And if I wasn't going to that then I'd be going to beer fest in royal oak. And if I wasn't going to that I might have been at the Tigers game. Or the spring game. One of those two. I dunno. Anyway, They picked a really bad day for me and the spring game doesn't get priority like games in the fall do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-04-18, 10:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I won't be there either. Pre existing party that I was not reaponsible for scheduling. And if I wasn't going to that then I'd be going to beer fest in royal oak. And if I wasn't going to that I might have been at the Tigers game. Or the spring game. One of those two. I dunno. Anyway, They picked a really bad day for me and the spring game doesn't get priority like games in the fall do.

But...but...Lewerke...and Dowell...and that new WR who took forever to make his decision...and that TE who used to be a QB....?? You gonna miss all that??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-18, 10:37

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'll be golfing.

I am also going to be watching paint dry. Razz
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-04-18, 10:40

Vlad wrote:

But...but...Lewerke...and Dowell...and that new WR who took forever to make his decision...and that TE who used to be a QB....?? You gonna miss all that??

Yeah. Maybe I'll catch it on btn when they reair it 4700 times all summer when they have nothing else to show. Maybe not. I dunno. I guess I'm not the super fan that Bob is
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-18, 10:40

I will be at Curious George Live.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 10:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I will be at Curious George Live.
that sounds like more fun than the spring game.

where is it at??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-18, 10:45

Vlad wrote:

It's going to be a work effort for me. I have to find a three month storage place in east Lansing. Move some sit in there and move some other shit back. I'll most likely stop at the stadium to watch at least the first part.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-18, 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

where is it at??

I don't think you should go to that by yourself, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 10:50

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

where is it at??

I don't think you should go to that by yourself, Bob.
you know what?

I actually trust you so much I'm not even going to ask "why". I will blindly have faith in your recommendation. Because you're a great American and damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-18, 10:52

When my sister had my nephew 26 years ago he was the first child between my brother me and her so he was a big deal. I got him the curious George stuff and read it to him. He was about three I guess, one morning I'm at my parents house and they are too. I go in the kitchen and he has a butter knife and he's stabbing a curious George book at the kitchen table. I ask him what he's doing and he says "I'm killing curious George".

Ok. Fuck curious George. Stab that fucker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-18, 10:54

Sorry, can't make it..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 10:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sorry, can't make it..
it's gonna be a great day on the banks of the Red Cedar.. I'm getting misty-eyed thinking about it. You'll be there in my heart.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-18, 11:01

DWags wrote:

When my sister had my nephew 26 years ago he was the first child between my brother me and her so he was a big deal.  I got him the curious George stuff and read it to him.  He was about three I guess, one morning I'm at my parents house and they are too. I go in the kitchen and he has a butter knife and he's stabbing a curious George book at the kitchen table.  I ask him what he's doing and he says "I'm killing curious George".  

Ok.  Fuck curious George.  Stab that fucker.

What prison is he currently vacationing at?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-18, 11:06

You poor bastard.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-18, 11:08

I'm actually not going, I ripcorded that and if the weather is nice I'm definitely going to EL. If not I will probably just watch it on TV. I'm really trying to convince the kid that we'll have more fun outside on campus than watching Curious George Live. If I can't get him to come around, his loss I suppose.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 11:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm actually not going, I ripcorded that and if the weather is nice I'm definitely going to EL. If not I will probably just watch it on TV. I'm really trying to convince the kid that we'll have more fun outside on campus than watching Curious George Live. If I can't get him to come around, his loss I suppose.
if you guys make it to campus, feel free to swing by my autograph session and Q&A.. it'll be a good time.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-18, 11:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm actually not going, I ripcorded that and if the weather is nice I'm definitely going to EL. If not I will probably just watch it on TV. I'm really trying to convince the kid that we'll have more fun outside on campus than watching Curious George Live. If I can't get him to come around, his loss I suppose.

Atta boy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-04-18, 11:11

Give him the book and a butter knife.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 11:13

when my daughter (sorry For bin) was little, the only thing that was outlawed in terms of cartoon-y or little kid type stuff was that little bald-headed Calliou motherf**ker..

god, I hated that kid.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-04-18, 11:19; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-18, 11:14

Still think he needs a job but whatever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-18, 11:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
when my daughter (sorry For bin) was little, the only thing that was outlawed in terms of cartoon-y or little kid type stuff was that little bald-headed Callious motherf**ker..

god, I hated that kid.

You hated your daughter? Hope she stopped being such a little asshole.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 11:20

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:when my daughter (sorry For bin) was little, the only thing that was outlawed in terms of cartoon-y or little kid type stuff was that little bald-headed Callious motherf**ker..

god, I hated that kid.

well, she has to live with me. So that explains a lot of it, right?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-04-18, 11:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

well, she has to live with me. So that explains a lot of it, right?

Yes. I pity her future husband or wife.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-04-18, 11:21

I heard Lou and Harry's is back in EL cheers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 11:22

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:well, she has to live with me. So that explains a lot of it, right?

just pray for them. That's really all you can do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 11:22

The_Dude wrote:I heard Lou and Harry's is back in EL cheers
yep - on Grand River. The Tin Can is now open on Grand River, as well.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-18, 11:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

just pray for them. That's really all you can do.

Are you doing an arranged marriage with an Appalachian State graduate?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-04-18, 12:06

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:just pray for them. That's really all you can do.

Are you doing an arranged marriage with an Appalachian State graduate?
why not.. I have the Appalachian State t-shirt to swing it..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-04-18, 12:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:I heard Lou and Harry's is back in EL cheers
yep - on Grand River. The Tin Can is now open on Grand River, as well.

The Tin Can has been a nice alternative to the usual bars when the lines are long. Nice little place.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next