Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself

+3
DoogieHouser
Turtleneck
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself Empty Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-13, 10:24

Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself 1f44d

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?asdfk
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself Empty Re: Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-13, 10:24

Says it's not him...except nobody else talks like that.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself Empty Re: Donald Trump masqueraded as a spokesman to brag about himself

Post by Guest 2016-05-13, 10:33

Big news - from 25 years ago. I'm no Trump fan at all but expect a steady deluge of this - he's been doing shady shit all his life and unlike Hills or our current President the press will eat him alive on it. Just yesterday the Post was bragging that they have 20(!) full time reporters digging dirt on him. That's an insanely high level of effort compared to what they've done to other candidates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-13, 10:36

LooseGoose wrote:Big news - from 25 years ago. I'm no Trump fan at all but expect a steady deluge of this - he's been doing shady shit all his life and unlike Hills or our current President the press will eat him alive on it. Just yesterday the Post was bragging that they have 20(!) full time reporters digging dirt on him. That's an insanely high level of effort compared to what they've done to other candidates.

Wait, not too long ago you were singing a different tune about how the media treats Trump. He was a creation of the media. They were being too nice and they refused to ask tough questions. Now they are being too mean?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-13, 10:39

LooseGoose wrote:Big news - from 25 years ago. I'm no Trump fan at all but expect a steady deluge of this - he's been doing shady shit all his life and unlike Hills or our current President the press will eat him alive on it. Just yesterday the Post was bragging that they have 20(!) full time reporters digging dirt on him. That's an insanely high level of effort compared to what they've done to other candidates.

And Trump hits back...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/13/trump-says-washington-post-owner-bezos-has-huge-antitrust-problem.html?intcmp=hpbt2

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DoogieHouser 2016-05-13, 10:41

Turtleneck wrote:Says it's not him...except nobody else talks like that.

He is a fraud.
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-13, 10:43

DoogieHouser wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Says it's not him...except nobody else talks like that.

He is a fraud.

cheers cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-13, 10:45

I like that Trump wants to (apparently) raise taxes on Amazon.

"And I will tell you, this is owned as a toy by Jeff Bezos ... Amazon is getting away with murder, tax-wise. He's using The Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don't tax Amazon like they should be taxed."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-13, 10:45

Turtleneck wrote:

Wait, not too long ago you were singing a different tune about how the media treats Trump. He was a creation of the media. They were being too nice and they refused to ask tough questions. Now they are being too mean?

Television and newspapers are a different ballgame. And he did get mountains of free air time. Now that they've got him as the nominee they capitalize on having a "controversial" nominee. More huge ratings and readership. I suppose you think they're morally above that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-13, 10:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Television and newspapers are a different ballgame. And he did get mountains of free air time. Now that they've got him as the nominee they capitalize on having a "controversial" nominee. More huge ratings and readership. I suppose you think they're morally above that?

No. I just think it is funny when people who love market economies get upset about the consequences of free market competition in the media. Yeah, it about viewers, readers, clicks. No shit. Deal with it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-13, 11:00

NigelUno wrote:I like that Trump wants to (apparently) raise taxes on Amazon.

"And I will tell you, this is owned as a toy by Jeff Bezos ... Amazon is getting away with murder, tax-wise. He's using The Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don't tax Amazon like they should be taxed."

Sounds like a person that should have executive power. Say something mean and he will use the law to harass you. He cries a lot for such a tough guy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-13, 11:06

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I like that Trump wants to (apparently) raise taxes on Amazon.

Sounds like a person that should have executive power. Say something mean and he will use the law to harass you. He cries a lot for such a tough guy.

Trump will set unprecedented records for executive orders reaching the supreme Court.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-05-13, 11:28

Trump thanks you for talking about him
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-05-13, 11:29

The voters of Minnesota elected a former professional wrestler so electing Trump is far from impossible.

I'm not a Trump fan but if his supporters think this stuff will stop they will be disappointed. Up until it was clear Trump would be the nominee he's had a charmed life when it comes to keeping what he thought was private private.

Everything was on his terms. Now its a new day and all the stuff folks thought was funny or idiosyncratic is going to be viewed as the actions of a many wanting to lead the US.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down