Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this Equality thing only goes so far......

4 posters

Go down

So this Equality thing only goes so far...... Empty So this Equality thing only goes so far......

Post by Guest 2016-05-15, 18:09

If equality means sending my daughters to war, I want no part of it

The National Defense Authorization Act, headed for a House vote later this month, has attached to it an amendment titled “Draft America’s Daughters.” Some feminists are hailing it as a boon toward their cause, calling America’s history of the all-male draft discriminatory and the addition of women to selective service a huge leap for equality.

But being a feminist doesn't have to mean standing up for sending our daughters to war.

I am a feminist, and I do not support including women in selective service.

When you are not included in something that no one wants to do — in this case, going off to war — it’s not discrimination; it’s a privilege. Some say women should give up that privilege in the name of equality between men and women. But here’s the thing about equality: Men and women are not equal.

That’s right — I’m a feminist, I am a mother of two girls, and I am saying that men and women are not equal.

In the event of a draft, sending women off to war does not present an equal opportunity to women by nature of the fact that women are physically different from men. As much as we may work to try to level the playing field between men and women, the physical differences between us as created by nature make us inherently unequal and cannot be universally overcome.

So this Equality thing only goes so far...... 1966794946 So this Equality thing only goes so far...... 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So this Equality thing only goes so far...... Empty Re: So this Equality thing only goes so far......

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-15, 18:38

In other words, equality on terms the feminists dictate. How shocking.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

So this Equality thing only goes so far...... Empty Re: So this Equality thing only goes so far......

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-15, 18:56

Agreed. It should be on the terms dictated by men.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-05-15, 22:17

The moron who proposed it is against it, but got it shoved up his ass by women on the committee who are about a billion times as smart as this idiot.

Way to go. Dunkin fuckin Hunter. Seth Meyer turned him inside out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ98pYc8tD0&sns=em
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-05-22, 20:57

Turtleneck wrote:Agreed. It should be on the terms dictated by men.

Like Roe v. Wade?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-05-23, 21:32

Vote to draft females looming in Congress

“John McCain, Mitch McConnell, and other senators think your daughter should be drafted into combat,” she wrote in a statement on the conflict. “We have gone from debating whether or not women should serve in combat to some advocating that they should be forced to serve in combat. Leadership should know better than to disregard basic biology in order to embrace political correctness.

Simply put, she said, when a draft is being discussed and the military is considered, the discussion “should revolve around combat readiness, efficiency, and national security, and weeding through applicants that are overwhelmingly biologically unable to meet combat standards would be a logistical nightmare and would force the lowering of combat standards.

This is clearly an example of sexism, I'm assuming, correct?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-05-23, 21:44

Pretty sure my avatar is, too. But I don't care... jesus h...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down