Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality

+11
Blanch32
Travis of the Cosmos
Giant Moose
goodbar
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
AMwood
Brock Middlebrook
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Empty EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-26, 13:01

starting at 4.

What time you wanna meet up, Bob?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Empty Re: EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 13:02

god bless this great state.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Empty Re: EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-26, 13:03

xsanguine wrote:god bless this great state.

It's good to have you back! Where the hell ya livin besides your parents' camper in Ludington?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-26, 13:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:starting at 4.

What time you wanna meet up, Bob?
I don't know, dude..

but I sure could use a Double Rainbow Indigo Girl Softball Triple Chocolate Fly Rod Birkenstock Whirly Gig Coco-Loco Malt Whiskey Rye Stout about right now..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-06-26, 13:26

That's gay
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-06-26, 13:28

cocktail... huh... amirite fellas? amirite or amirite?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-26, 13:28

a lot of swallowing going on tonight at HopCat.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-06-26, 13:30

i imagine some dude's pants are gonna be half off.... huh... fellas?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-26, 13:34

a lot of mouths will be gently caressing a sweet hardness tonight at HopCat.. the sweet hardness of a tulip glass full of Citrus Bombastic Rainbow Chive pale ale.. amirite.. fellas?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-26, 13:34

AMwood wrote:i imagine some dude's pants are gonna be half off.... huh... fellas?
EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 13:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
xsanguine wrote:god bless this great state.

It's good to have you back! Where the hell ya livin besides your parents' camper in Ludington?

What's good OTPT? I should be moving into my place in Rockford (north of GR) sometime in the next 6-12 days. I'm thinking we should have a swill down... You guys can stare at my wife and play with my dog while I heat up some meat. We will also smoke weed and drink beer, that's a guarantee.

I did some exploring of GR last weekend (never really spent any amount of time there) and I think it's a pretty cool little place to do muh thang. I went to some urban arts place across from the police station and saw Soaked In Bleach, was pretty sweet.

What you been up to brosephine?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-26, 13:56

xsanguine wrote:

What's good OTPT? I should be moving into my place in Rockford (north of GR) sometime in the next 6-12 days. I'm thinking we should have a swill down....You guys can stare at my dog and play with my wife while I heat up some meat. We will also smoke weed and drink beer, that's a guarantee.

I did some exploring of GR last weekend (never really spent any amount of time there) and I think it's a pretty cool little place to do muh thang. I went to some urban arts place across from the police station and saw Soaked In Bleach, was pretty sweet.

FIFY
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-26, 13:59

who wants some (butt) crack fries?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-06-26, 14:01

First in line = the men/women who proposed today and were denied
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-26, 14:03

xsanguine wrote:

What's good OTPT? I should be moving into my place in Rockford (north of GR) sometime in the next 6-12 days. I'm thinking we should have a swill down... You guys can stare at my wife and play with my dog while I heat up some meat. We will also smoke weed and drink beer, that's a guarantee.

Rockford is nice! I actually know some people who live and work in the schools there. You got some woods around your place at least? I've never prejudiced against weed and beer.

GR is cool, I grew up in a burb around there. You're only like 30-45 minute car ride from the beach, Grand Haven ain't so bad besides the city is ran by nazis (hide your alcohol in something).. I don't mind cheap beer nights at the minor league games, and there are some good grub/beer places around.

I'm still in EL..finishing up my last 15 credits online. Loving life here, too much.. August is sneaking right up on me and I will be out of here. :( But, I'm actually headed to Europe after the 4th for about 19 days.. going to do a little tour of Europe flying and training around. Will be in Amsterdam for my birthday I believe. Pretty pumped, even if it takes away a lot of my time left in EL.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 14:05

InTenSity wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

What's good OTPT? I should be moving into my place in Rockford (north of GR) sometime in the next 6-12 days. I'm thinking we should have a swill down....You guys can stare at my dog and play with my wife while I heat up some meat. We will also smoke weed and drink beer, that's a guarantee.

FIFY

Hahahahaha...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-26, 14:26

I'll def be pounding Uranus tonite that's for sure.

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Uranus-bottle
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-26, 14:27

I hope the line doesn't get too long at 4. If too many people are standing outside waiting to get in, the ELPD might teargas them.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-26, 14:33

Giant Moose wrote:I hope the line doesn't get too long at 4. If too many people are standing outside waiting to get in, the ELPD might teargas them.
if it gets too long and curves around Grove Street, the police won't even have to leave the ELPD to open fire.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-26, 14:59

xsanguine wrote:

Rockford is nice! I actually know some people who live and work in the schools there. You got some woods around your place at least? I've never prejudiced against weed and beer.

GR is cool, I grew up in a burb around there. You're only like 30-45 minute car ride from the beach, Grand Haven ain't so bad besides the city is ran by nazis (hide your alcohol in something).. I don't mind cheap beer nights at the minor league games, and there are some good grub/beer places around.

I'm still in EL..finishing up my last 15 credits online. Loving life here, too much.. August is sneaking right up on me and I will be out of here. :( But, I'm actually headed to Europe after the 4th for about 19 days.. going to do a little tour of Europe flying and training around. Will be in Amsterdam for my birthday I believe. Pretty pumped, even if it takes away a lot of my time left in EL.

Dude congrats! Get dat paper! I'll be in Amsterdam in October so I'll miss us by a couple months but lemme know how it goes, I never been there.

I really pushed for traverse city but the wife wasn't having so instead of getting a divorce (or annulled?) after one month I decided GR is prolly cool.
Woods? Eh, I dunno how to quantify that... More woods than I had in Brooklyn, that's for sure. It's on lake Bella
Vista so I think there's some trails in some "woods" but nothing id be able to shoot a gun off in (again, as opposed to Brooklyn). I gotta get me one of them floating apparatuses though, that's second on my list after a Weber of course.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-06-26, 15:05

AMwood wrote:i imagine some dude's pants are gonna be half off.... huh... fellas?

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Slide_9729_128444_large
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-26, 15:08

I'd really like to go to HopCat this evening, but my family and I are leaving for Up North really soon..

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Family-pack-car
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-26, 15:08

Brock Middlebrook wrote:

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Slide_9729_128444_large

I'm so wet right now.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-26, 17:30

Got the final absolution beer incase you guys were wondering
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-06-26, 23:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Got the final absolution beer incase you guys were wondering
What did you have to do to prove you are a gay?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-27, 01:25

AMwood wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Got the final absolution beer incase you guys were wondering

I had 4 beers a burger and a fry. For $15.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-06-27, 08:36

AMwood wrote:

I don't get it. That's not gay at all.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-06-27, 09:18

AMwood wrote:

Beer is slang for cock now. Get with the times old man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-29, 09:12

AMwood wrote:

look up "burger and a fry" in the Urban Dictionary. it's when one guy deep fries he's turd and then shoves it into another guy's ass that's been lubed with A1 steak sauce.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-29, 09:47

goodbar wrote:
AMwood wrote:

look up "burger and a fry" in the Urban Dictionary. it's when one guy deep fries he's turd and then shoves it into another guy's ass that's been lubed with A1 steak sauce.
Ask Weebie to do a design of that for us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-29, 10:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'd really like to go to HopCat this evening, but my family and I are leaving for Up North really soon..

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Family-pack-car

Fwiw, that pic is pretty much every family down here in NC. Guaranteed stick family in the back window
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2015-06-29, 11:12

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'd really like to go to HopCat this evening, but my family and I are leaving for Up North really soon..

Fwiw, that pic is pretty much every family down here in NC. Guaranteed stick family in the back window

and Dave Matthew's sticker.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-29, 12:06

goodbar wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

and Dave Matthew's sticker.

While the kids are listening to pepper during family hot yoga
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-06-29, 12:33

Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw, that pic is pretty much every family down here in NC. Guaranteed stick family in the back window

and Calvin peeing on something.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-29, 12:47

Cym Jim wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Fwiw, that pic is pretty much every family down here in NC. Guaranteed stick family in the back window

Your American stereotypes are not true. Plus must of theses families in the south were not born when Calvin and Hobbes dominated
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-06-29, 13:52

Blanch32 wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:

Your American stereotypes are not true. Plus must of theses families in the south were not born when Calvin and Hobbes dominated

That random list of best states did a number on you, didn't it? I'm sorry you chose poorly on where you want to live. I'd suggest you start drinking more to make your below-par state more tolerable to live in.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-30, 11:07

Serious question:

Is HopCat a gay bar?

NTTAWWT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-30, 11:21

NigelUno wrote:Serious question:

Is HopCat a gay bar?

NTTAWWT

I still don't know if this is a serious question, after you put "serious question".
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-06-30, 11:27

NigelUno wrote:Serious question:

Is HopCat a gay bar?

NTTAWWT

I still don't know if this is a serious question, after you put "serious question".

Seriously?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-06-30, 11:37

EL HopCat has half off beer, wine, cocktails to celebrate marriage equality Tumblr_lmvxxfJDHk1qijr3xo1_400
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next