Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good job killing the board, Travis.

+9
MiamiSpartan
DWags
pulling69
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Good job killing the board, Travis. Empty Good job killing the board, Travis.

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-31, 17:19

Real bang up job there, guy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Good job killing the board, Travis. Empty Re: Good job killing the board, Travis.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-31, 17:52

What did he do this time?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Good job killing the board, Travis. Empty Re: Good job killing the board, Travis.

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-31, 18:00

What part of "killed the board" is confusing, Floyd?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-31, 18:00

What I miss?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-31, 18:02

Rocinante wrote:What part of "killed the board" is confusing, Floyd?

The part where I'm still able to post and read other's posts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-31, 18:06

Quick Floyd!!

Good job killing the board, Travis. Dumbest-rock-bands-11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 18:08

I think it was done by a few hats roc.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-31, 20:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think it was done by a few hats roc.

Psst. I know. I just want to blame Travis though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 20:56

Let's ban xsan and turtleneck.. less activity on the board!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-31, 21:24

You're all banned.

And otpt.... I don't think you understand the meaning of "oh shit we didn't actually mean to do that."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-31, 21:43

Just over an hour from now turtlenecks ban will be up (that i truly wish I could undo but it turns out I cannot.)

If there is anything you would like to talk with me about, nows the time.

I'll be murdered soon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 22:00

I am not mad at travis just disappointed. Don't disrespect the hat.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-31, 22:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am not mad at travis just disappointed. Don't disrespect the hat.

Look, I only have an hour left to live. Maybe time to just be nicer to me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-31, 23:29

I was unable to login for quite some time tonight. I thought Travis really did kill the board.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-31, 23:32

InTenSity wrote:I was unable to login for quite some time tonight. I thought Travis really did kill the board.

Give it time. He will push another button soon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-06-01, 00:29

You mods are terrible.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 00:31

pulling69 wrote:You mods are terrible.

EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW PULLING 69 AND BACK TO THE THE WAY IT WAS EVERYTHING IS FINE NBD. EXCEPT FOR XSANG BUT REALLY THAT IT WBHS PROBLEM
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 00:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
pulling69 wrote:You mods are terrible.

EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW PULLING 69 AND BACK TO THE THE WAY IT WAS EVERYTHING IS FINE NBD. EXCEPT FOR XSANG BUT REALLY THAT IT WBHS PROBLEM

That is your problem.

#BlameTravis and #FreeX are trending on Twitter right now. Seriously. I got Trump to add #FreeX to a Tweet. Trump hates you. When he is president he is going to personally fire you. HAHAHAHA.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 12:23

Yeah, the board has been murdered for sure. Greenway ran back to the build your own kite forum.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-01, 13:00

seriously, timeouts are necessary when strong personalities are present on boards, and then only in extreme cases. But just fucking banning people whether it's for "fun" or not is fucking stupid. I don't ever expect Heat or SRC to write code to do this, but I wish we had to have two mods agree to a ban. In Moose's case, there would have been every mod but one agree to a ban. Fucking Tui banned me once cause he didn't like me. Fuck that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-01, 13:02

DWags wrote:seriously, timeouts are necessary when strong personalities are present on boards, and then only in extreme cases. But just fucking banning people whether it's for "fun" or not is fucking stupid. I don't ever expect Heat or SRC to write code to do this, but I wish we had to have two mods agree to a ban. In Moose's case, there would have been every mod but one agree to a ban. Fucking Tui banned me once cause he didn't like me. Fuck that.

Oh bro stop tilting. You're melting down. What's wrong with less posts? This is fun and entertaining.....
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-01, 13:10

Wasn't the whole "oops, I accidentally banned someone" excuse made a couple of months ago? Maybe about Tanfan, IIRC?

Are we really supposed to buy that again?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 13:16

DWags wrote:seriously, timeouts are necessary when strong personalities are present on boards, and then only in extreme cases. But just fucking banning people whether it's for "fun" or not is fucking stupid. I don't ever expect Heat or SRC to write code to do this, but I wish we had to have two mods agree to a ban. In Moose's case, there would have been every mod but one agree to a ban. Fucking Tui banned me once cause he didn't like me. Fuck that.

I really think it shouldn't be ignored that we really really did believe that we could immediately undo that. It was a legit mistake that won't happen again now that we know better.

The only person that got legit banned was sd, which was done by a mod that had a hard on for banning sd any time he did anything even slightly questionable. That has been dealt with as a result.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 13:17

MiamiSpartan wrote:Wasn't the whole "oops, I accidentally banned someone" excuse made a couple of months ago? Maybe about Tanfan, IIRC?

Are we really supposed to buy that again?

Different things. Wbh did mean to ban xsang, but he didn't realize that banning someone for ".000001" days would mess up the system and that fractions don't work and further that he can't just unban him after. Now we know that henceforth.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-01, 13:20

I thought this was all tongue in cheek. Are some people seriously upset about accidental bannings?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 13:21

InTenSity wrote:I thought this was all tongue in cheek. Are some people seriously upset about accidental bannings?

Seems like it. Turtleneck is definitely tongue in cheek. He gets that I didn't mean to do that. Other people are taking up the mantle of being upset on his behalf.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 13:22

No. But the board seems slow and for that I #BlameTravis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 13:23

InTenSity wrote:I thought this was all tongue in cheek. Are some people seriously upset about accidental bannings?

Seems like it. Turtleneck is definitely tongue in cheek. He gets that I didn't mean to do that. Other people are taking up the mantle of being upset on his behalf.

You will be rethinking that statement in July when I find you out of your area in Cincinnati.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 13:25

Turtleneck wrote:

You will be rethinking that statement in July when I find you out of your area in Cincinnati.

I didn't give you permission to quote me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-01, 13:26

Good job killing the board, Travis. Tumblr_lu7j57tFwG1qjgyuwo1_500
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-01, 13:30

Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1f4  Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1f9  Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1f5  Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1f9    Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1ee  Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1f8    Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1f8  Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1e6  Good job killing the board, Travis. 1f1e9
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-01, 13:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Oh bro stop tilting. You're melting down. What's wrong with less posts? This is fun and entertaining.....

Know what less oxygen can do to thought process?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-01, 13:36

I really think it shouldn't be ignored that we really really did believe that we could immediately undo that. It was a legit mistake that won't happen again now that we know better.

And that kid probably thought he could just undo getting under a zoo fence. Now a fucking monkey is dead.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-01, 13:37

DWags wrote:

More or less to sarcasm detectors?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-01, 13:37

It's really not hard to be mod here. Don't touch anything unless you need to.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-01, 13:38

I think Travis owes Xsan a handy when he gets back
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 13:38

The Pantry wrote:I think Travis owes Xsan a handy when he gets back

I didn't ban xsang but id gladly give him a handy
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-01, 13:42

DWags wrote:

And that kid probably thought he could just undo getting under a zoo fence. Now a fucking monkey is dead.

Travis Killed Ham Bone!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-01, 13:44

DWags wrote:

More or less to sarcasm detectors?

Em, exactly.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-01, 13:50

I think people would be understanding of accidental bannings.

It's the "accidental" bannings that are the problem and need to be punished with extreme prejudice.  That's what we're dealing with here.

Edit: Just to clarify, tongue is firmly in cheek in the above post.

Last edited by MiamiSpartan on 2016-06-01, 13:52; edited 1 time in total
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next