Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy going after Nick now

+12
GRR Spartan
CheesySpartan
DWags
duffy munn
Vlad
Tim Wakefield
Blanch32
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
kingstonlake
NigelUno
WhiteBoyHatcher
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jimmy going after Nick now Empty Jimmy going after Nick now

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-31, 20:45

https://twitter.com/CoachJim4UM/status/737800130666057728

"Amazing" to me- Alabama broke NCAA rules & now their HC is lecturing us on the possibility of rules being broken at camps. Truly "amazing."
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Jimmy going after Nick now Empty Re: Jimmy going after Nick now

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-31, 20:50

Jimmy going after Nick now Cj00esBUkAAOzhG
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-05-31, 20:51

Awe. Attention whore has a problem with attention.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 20:56

Wbh, I don't really care.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-31, 20:57

To be honest I don't either. I figured some might.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-31, 20:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wbh, I don't really care.

Thanks for checking in.

You can now resume your whining about SD and Moose.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-05-31, 20:58

I think it's interesting wbh. Thanks for providing content, unlike some people.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 21:23

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wbh, I don't really care.

Thanks for checking in.

Turtleneck * xsan *

Anyways, I really dont get into this type of shit. Harbaugh is an attention whore and tries desperately to get into the headlines. The whole, "I don't really care" was started by you wbh. You used to say that.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 21:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for checking in.

Turtleneck * xsan *

Anyways, I really dont get into this type of shit. Harbaugh is an attention whore and tries desperately to get into the headlines. The whole, "I don't really care" was started by you wbh. You used to say that.

Wooooooops this was Nigel. Sorry wbh. What an insult. I knew you wouldnt be so wrong. I love you wbh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-31, 21:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Thanks for checking in.

Turtleneck * xsan *

Tilt.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 21:49

[quote="NigelUno"][quote="Other Teams Pursuing That"]
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-31, 21:49

[quote="Other Teams Pursuing That"][quote="NigelUno"]

Oh fuck it. Jimmy going after Nick now 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-05-31, 22:21

Smart move by harbs. Idiots around the country will run with this story and bingo, he's in the headlines....just like this place
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-31, 22:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:To be honest I don't either. I figured some might.
Bump..
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-01, 09:00

Edward Aschoff
ESPN Staff Writer

"Florida-Michigan is next season but anyway we can trade Florida for Alabama? We have to get a Saban-Harbaugh matchup ASAP. Just imagine all the focus on that pregame handshake ... If there would even be one. Maybe this year's playoff can deliver what the entire country wants."

Rolling Eyes
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-06-01, 09:21

This has become a very high stakes game for Harbz. If he wins bigs, brilliant! And if he doesn't, college football nation will laugh.

As far as the camps themselves, we live in a copycat world. If they prove to be a good idea, everyone will start doing them (already are). So any advantage is only temporary.

But Saban's latest remarks...bad look for Saban. He's king of the world right now. He doesn't need to react to any of this. Plus his comments were all over the place. I couldn't even follow his line of thinking.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-01, 09:25

Vlad wrote:This has become a very high stakes game for Harbz. If he wins bigs, brilliant! And if he doesn't, college football nation will laugh.

As far as the camps themselves, we live in a copycat world. If they prove to be a good idea, everyone will start doing them (already are). So any advantage is only temporary.

But Saban's latest remarks...bad look for Saban. He's king of the world right now. He doesn't need to react to any of this. Plus his comments were all over the place. I couldn't even follow his line of thinking.

Simple : any threat to dethrone him = bad.

That's why he left msu, izzo threatened his power grip
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-01, 09:27

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:This has become a very high stakes game for Harbz. If he wins bigs, brilliant! And if he doesn't, college football nation will laugh.

Yeah, he left MSU because of Izzo. Good God you are dumb.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-01, 09:32

Alabama and the SEC will be way more willing to cheat if these camps aren't stopped. The whole point is that it is going to take recruiting away from high school coaches and college coaches and just like AAU basketball, it will put the power in the hands of street agents and rouge h.s. agents who will make money off of these camps and players and steer them to schools that "favor" them. Saban is in a no lose. He knows 2 things: if they are heavily regulated, it hurts the big ten right now. If they aren't, schools like Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, USC, Oregon, Baylor, Florida State or any that are willing to pay agents and h.s. coaches and parents will greatly benefit from this . I actually think Saban is throwing a shot accross the bow of college football. He's telling people what's going to happen with street agents and rouge camps and he's saying it in a way that everyone knows what will happen if it is left unchecked.

College sports are filthy. Getting dirtier and I hate it. At the same time, I hope MSU joins the pigs in the mud and we get kids anyway possible to win championships. What's a little integrity when you have a big shiny trophy we can get in our neighbors faces with?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-01, 09:32

NigelUno wrote:Edward Aschoff
ESPN Staff Writer

"Florida-Michigan is next season but anyway we can trade Florida for Alabama? We have to get a Saban-Harbaugh matchup ASAP. Just imagine all the focus on that pregame handshake ... If there would even be one. Maybe this year's playoff can deliver what the entire country wants."

Rolling Eyes

God that is so fucking espn. "Think about the pre game hand shake!" "All the recruiting implications!" Fuckin fools
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-06-01, 09:40

DWags wrote:

Alabama and the SEC will be way more willing to cheat if these camps aren't stopped. The whole point is that it is going to take recruiting away from high school coaches and college coaches and just like AAU basketball, it will put the power in the hands of street agents and rouge h.s. agents who will make money off of these camps and players and steer them to schools that "favor" them. Saban is in a no lose. He knows 2 things: if they are heavily regulated, it hurts the big ten right now. If they aren't, schools like Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, USC, Oregon, Baylor, Florida State or any that are willing to pay agents and h.s. coaches and parents will greatly benefit from this . I actually think Saban is throwing a shot accross the bow of college football. He's telling people what's going to happen with street agents and rouge camps and he's saying it in a way that everyone knows what will happen if it is left unchecked.

College sports are filthy. Getting dirtier and I hate it. At the same time, I hope MSU joins the pigs in the mud and we get kids anyway possible to win championships. What's a little integrity when you have a big shiny trophy we can get in our neighbors faces with?

I'm not sure that's possible DWags...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-06-01, 09:45

Saban - 5 National Championships, 6 SEC Championships, 9 SEC Division trophies, 1 MAC Championship

Harbaugh - 2 Pioneer League Championships

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-01, 11:13

DWags wrote:

Agree 100%.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-01, 11:19

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-01, 13:47

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'm not the one that refuses to believe it didnt play a part...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-06-01, 14:08

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

If there were 40 reasons why Saban left, this was probably #39 on the list. So yes, technically it might've played a part. Razz
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-06-01, 14:09

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

If there were 40 reasons why Saban left, this was probably #39 on the list. So yes, technically it might've played a part. Razz
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-01, 14:12

Vlad wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

"The fucking basketball coach makes more than me!"

You don't think he had that thought?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-01, 14:41

Jimmy going after Nick now 2734  Jimmy going after Nick now 2734  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1e6  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f9  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f9  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ea  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f3  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f9  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ee  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f4  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f3  Jimmy going after Nick now 2734  Jimmy going after Nick now 2734

Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f9  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ed  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f7  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ea  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1e6  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1e9
Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ed  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ee  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ec  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ed  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ef  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1e6  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1e8  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f0
Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ee  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f3
Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f5  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f7  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f4  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ec  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f7  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1ea  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f8  Jimmy going after Nick now 1f1f8
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-01, 15:06

Blanch32 wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I'm not even sure this is true. Izzo was only in his 4th year and was just building MSU basketball into a power house.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-01, 16:04

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'm not even sure this is true. Izzo was only in his 4th year and was just building MSU basketball into a power house.

If you are even giving it a thought...blanch wins.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-01, 23:30

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I know Saban was making around 500k when he bolted. I doubt Izzo was making more.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-06-02, 06:16

DWags wrote:

If the NCAA ever decides to wake up and do their job who do you think they're going to go after? It's sure as hell not going to be bama or the wolvies, it's going to be the Michigan States of the college football world.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-02, 06:40

Jake from State Farm wrote:
DWags wrote:

If the NCAA ever decides to wake up and do their job who do you think they're going to go after? It's sure as hell not going to be bama or the wolvies, it's going to be the Michigan States of the college football world.

I hate those fuckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-02, 07:03

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I know Saban was making around 500k when he bolted. I doubt Izzo was making more.

No way Izzo was making more, and there's also no way that blanch would have any knowledge of either of their salaries then (or now).

But, he highjacked the thread for awhile.

Jimmy going after Nick now 1284110369
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-02, 08:46

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

No way Izzo was making more, and there's also no way that blanch would have any knowledge of either of their salaries then (or now).

So like always, you don't have any proof either. Shocking
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-02, 09:06

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I searched and couldn't find Izzo's salary in 99. I did find that Saban was making around 500k and I highly doubt Izzo was making more.

Do us a favor and use your honars collage brain and find Izzo's salary.

Thanks.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-02, 09:08

this thread really makes my Spartan blood boil...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-02, 09:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this thread really makes my Spartan blood boil...

I think that's the bends. AKA decompression sickness.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-02, 09:16

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So like always, you say something stupid (and have no proof). Shocking.

Unless...you do have proof...knowledge...common sense...?

Wait.... Jimmy going after Nick now 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next