Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The OJ Thing - Made in America (NOT related to Le'Veon Bell's terrible rap game)

+5
DWags
Turtleneck
NigelUno
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The OJ Thing - Made in America (NOT related to Le'Veon Bell's terrible rap game) Empty The OJ Thing - Made in America (NOT related to Le'Veon Bell's terrible rap game)

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 12/06/16, 12:08 am

This is really thorough and well done. The 4 letter with the one up on whoever did the last stupid one. This is solid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The OJ Thing - Made in America (NOT related to Le'Veon Bell's terrible rap game) Empty Re: The OJ Thing - Made in America (NOT related to Le'Veon Bell's terrible rap game)

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 08:43 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is really thorough and well done. The 4 letter with the one up on whoever did the last stupid one. This is solid.

????

The drama was good, abeit, too Hollywood sometimes, but I get it when trying to rope in millenial
S.

This one is painting Nicole as some kind of saint, and we know that's just not true. Oj was an abuser, but don't pretend that Nicole wasn't about the life either. Then again, Im sure she's a great photographer and artist. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The OJ Thing - Made in America (NOT related to Le'Veon Bell's terrible rap game) Empty Re: The OJ Thing - Made in America (NOT related to Le'Veon Bell's terrible rap game)

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 08:46 am

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:This is really thorough and well done. The 4 letter with the one up on whoever did the last stupid one. This is solid.

????

The drama was good, abeit, too Hollywood sometimes, but I get it when trying to rope in millenial
S.

This one is painting Nicole as some kind of saint, and we know that's just not true. Oj was an abuser, but don't pretend that Nicole wasn't about the life either. Then again, Im sure she's a great photographer and artist. Lol

What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 10:05 am

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

????

S.

Seriously.

Simple, I'm not delusional.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 15/06/16, 10:15 am

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Seriously.

But I am pretty sure you're some kind of felon in progress.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 10:27 am

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Seriously.

No. That's not it.

Seriously. What in the fuck is wrong with you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 10:59 am

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No. That's not it.

I'm employed, living on my own, and self sufficient?

Not all of us can live in mommy's basement nigel
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 15/06/16, 11:01 am

I seriously think he really doesn't get it. After the stanford thread and now this, I honestly think he doesn't get it. Kind of scary really. I hope it's just an act to get a rise out of posters, but who knows. It's not funny, it's creepy. I know, I'm old, I don't get that humor I guess.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 11:03 am

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No. That's not it.

No. That's not it.

I am seriously asking. What in the fuck is wrong with you?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 11:05 am

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No. That's not it.

While the most famous poster, I don't even have enough posts to Crack the top 10 here?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 11:08 am

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No. That's not it.

While the most famous poster, I don't even have enough posts to Crack the top 10 here?

No. That's not it.

I am seriously asking...what in the fuck is wrong with you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 11:29 am

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No. That's not it.

My responses arent lazy, repetive, and completely not funny? I'm not sucking the teeth of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 12:11 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No. That's not it.

My responses arent lazy, repetive, and completely not funny? I'm not sucking the teeth of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria?

Actually, most of them are.

But, I'm seriously asking...what in the fuck is wrong with you?

Literally. Not figuratively. Literally. What in the fuck is wrong with you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 01:22 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I engage you instead of ignoring you like I did on 247 for at least 10 years. Year 11 and tswill was your big break
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 01:30 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I engage you instead of ignoring you like I did on 247 for at least 10 years. Year 11 and tswill was your big break

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

(But, that's not it.)

Specifically, in this case (since maybe this will help you answer the bigger question of what the fuck is wrong with you)...why bring up Nicole? What the fuck is wrong with you, that you would take that angle? Do you think you're funny? Seriously. I am asking. What in the fuck is wrong with you?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 01:44 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

(But, that's not it.)

Specifically, in this case (since maybe this will help you answer the bigger question of what the fuck is wrong with you)...why bring up Nicole? What the fuck is wrong with you, that you would take that angle? Do you think you're funny? Seriously. I am asking. What in the fuck is wrong with you?

Probably because I don't repeat myself over and over again and have some pathetic need to have the last word?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 01:55 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

(But, that's not it.)

Probably because I don't repeat myself over and over again and have some pathetic need to have the last word?

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

(And, no...that's still not it.)

Specific question asked (about your pathetic take on Nicole)...specific question avoided. I get that you recognize there is something the fuck wrong with you. I am asking you what it is. Do you know? Literally. Not made up blanch bullshit. Literally. Do you know what the fuck is wrong with you?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 15/06/16, 02:10 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

(But, that's not it.)

Let me see if I can help here. Nicole Brown-Simpson was nothing more than OJ's slam-piece. She liked to party and sleep around ( sound familiar Blanch ?). Because of this, she deserved to be abused.

Ultimately, the slam-piece tried to get away from the abuser and move on with her life. OJ then chopped her head off and the head of her friend who she was likely banging. The slam-piece got what she deserved.

And something, something Green Seat Mafia.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 02:52 pm

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

(But, that's not it.)

Let me see if I can help here. Nicole Brown-Simpson was nothing more than OJ's slam-piece. She liked to party and sleep around ( sound familiar Blanch ?). Because of this, she deserved to be abused.

Ultimately, the slam-piece tried to get away from the abuser and move on with her life. OJ then chopped her head off and the head of her friend who she was likely banging. The slam-piece got what she deserved.

Nope. You suck at speaking for others.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 02:54 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

Specific question asked (about your pathetic take on Nicole)...specific question avoided. I get that you recognize there is something the fuck wrong with you. I am asking you what it is. Do you know? Literally. Not made up blanch bullshit. Literally. Do you know what the fuck is wrong with you?

Maybe it's because I don't use the "i know you are, but what am I?" Childish retort when I'm tilting since I simply don't have the Brain capacity to think of anything else nor the common sense to just walk away?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 15/06/16, 02:57 pm

In other words, Duffy nailed it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 15/06/16, 03:53 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Funny. I've never known anyone to use the term slam-piece except you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 05:33 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Throwing around one of my signature terms, does not equal a complete thought. More linear simpleton behavior
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 06:10 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Spelling. Check. Tilt.

Maybe it's because I don't use the "i know you are, but what am I?" Childish retort when I'm tilting since I simply don't have the Brain capacity to think of anything else nor the common sense to just walk away?
o

Nope. That's clearly not it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 15/06/16, 06:26 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

o

Or irony. Don't understand that either?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 15/06/16, 07:08 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Throwing around one of my signature terms, does not equal a complete thought. More linear simpleton behavior

No offense dude, but you exhibit linear simpleton behavior in spades. You are the very definition. I'm just hoping its all an act and the few occasion people have interacted with you, you just decided to continue the act in person. Otherwise it paints a really creepy picture with your mindset. One where you've probably walked a legal thin line in certain situations.

Just my 2 cents.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 15/06/16, 08:50 pm

FiveThirtyEight ‏@FiveThirtyEight 1 minute ago

More Americans are too young to remember O.J. in the courtroom than are old enough to remember his best NFL years
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 15/06/16, 08:50 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:o

I get that you don't have the brain capacity nor the common sense. Was that the irony?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 15/06/16, 09:08 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Yeah dude, you act super fucking creepy a lot. I've heard stories about you acting the same at gatherings too. You might do it for your own shits and giggles, or that might just be who you are.

I wish you would tone this shit down. You're lame enough as it is, but when you start acting misogynistic like you do way too often I wouldn't mind if I never heard from you again.

In short, shut the fuck up.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 15/06/16, 11:16 pm

Just watched part 3 and have to say Carl Douglas disgusts me. 22 years later he knows god damn well his client brutally murdered two people. Yet he refuses to break character and continues to try a case that a 5 year old could see was open and shut.

When asked directly by Hannah Storm on ESPN if OJ was guilty he never answered directly. More spin.

The Brown and Goldman families deserve justice and closure that they will never get.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 16/06/16, 08:34 am

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I get that you don't have the brain capacity nor the common sense. Was that the irony?

No nigel that isn't irony. Instead, you should have replied with "tilt" like you love to do
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 16/06/16, 08:36 am

kingstonlake wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

No offense dude, but you exhibit linear simpleton behavior in spades. You are the very definition. I'm just hoping its all an act and the few occasion people have interacted with you, you just decided to continue the act in person. Otherwise it paints a really creepy picture with your mindset. One where you've probably walked a legal thin line in certain situations.

Just my 2 cents.

Classic post. Lol. Loved all the contradictions. At least Nigel should be proud.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 16/06/16, 08:37 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yeah dude, you act super fucking creepy a lot. I've heard stories about you acting the same at gatherings too. You might do it for your own shits and giggles, or that might just be who you are.

I wish you would tone this shit down. You're lame enough as it is, but when you start acting misogynistic like you do way too often I wouldn't mind if I never heard from you again.

Let me guess, you want to have me banned too?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 16/06/16, 08:41 am

I actually find you e
Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Let me guess, you want to have me banned too?

I actually find you entertaining. Why did you think we want you banned?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 16/06/16, 08:46 am

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

Classic post. Lol. Loved all the contradictions. At least Nigel should be proud.

So when your use your signature term slam-piece, you don't mean it as an insult to women ? Just about every thing you post regarding females is demeaning. Just your schtick I guess, right ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 16/06/16, 09:09 am

blanch?

I'm seriously asking. Please stop deflecting.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 16/06/16, 09:19 am

Kingstonlake regards Blanch: Hammer meet nail. Dead on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 16/06/16, 09:36 am

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So when your use your signature term slam-piece, you don't mean it as an insult to women ? Just about every thing you post regarding females is demeaning. Just your schtick I guess, right ?

DudeS can be slam pieces too. The term isn't locked into one sex or another. Sorry about your mypgnoistic ole tyme simpleton view
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 16/06/16, 09:37 am

NigelUno wrote:blanch?

I'm seriously asking. Please stop deflecting.

That's another one. Perhaps I dont use the term deflecting enough?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 16/06/16, 09:43 am

DWags wrote:Kingstonlake regards Blanch: Hammer meet nail. Dead on.

Let the idiotfest commence! Fuck subjects, predicates, inferences, logically arguments. I hate you, so you always wrong! Facts no matter! Time for air guitar celebration with verbal noises!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next