Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital season tickets: does MSU do this? If not, would you buy them if they did?

3 posters

Go down

Digital season tickets: does MSU do this? If not, would you buy them if they did? Empty Digital season tickets: does MSU do this? If not, would you buy them if they did?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-12, 13:21

The innovative new ways that college football programs are finding to offer season tickets is rapidly evolving, and at the forefront of that evolution is Kentucky – who is now offering a “Pocket Pass”.

The Pocket Pass is a completely digital package that becomes available on Monday and will give interested fans access to all seven of Kentucky’s home games for just $25 a game. The location of the seats will be delivered to the cell phone of the purchaser electronically each week, and it is guaranteed that Pocket Pass Members will get a lower-level seat in at least two of the seven homes games in the fall.

http://footballscoop.com/news/uk-now-offering-fully-digital-season-ticket-option-college-look-offering/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Digital season tickets: does MSU do this? If not, would you buy them if they did? Empty Re: Digital season tickets: does MSU do this? If not, would you buy them if they did?

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-12, 13:33

The Braves have a $39/month "ticket". I think it comes out to less than $3/game this month. You log into an app and it gives you your game ticket/seat location 2 hours before the game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Digital season tickets: does MSU do this? If not, would you buy them if they did? Empty Re: Digital season tickets: does MSU do this? If not, would you buy them if they did?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-12, 13:35

NigelUno wrote:The Braves have a $39/month "ticket". I think it comes out to less than $3/game this month. You log into an app and it gives you your game ticket/seat location 2 hours before the game.

Would this work at Spartan Stadium? Sounds like a great idea, especially for younger alums that might not want to make the typical season ticket investment.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-06-12, 13:47

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:The Braves have a $39/month "ticket". I think it comes out to less than $3/game this month. You log into an app and it gives you your game ticket/seat location 2 hours before the game.

Would this work at Spartan Stadium? Sounds like a great idea, especially for younger alums that might not want to make the typical season ticket investment.
There are no available seats to buy so I'm not sure how this would work. I couldn't move my seats this year.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-12, 13:52

Turtleneck wrote:

It works for the Braves because Supply exceeds Demand...by a lot. You might be able to do it in Spartan Stadium if you capped it at 1500 for example. Say you had 500 tickets in the lower deck and 1000 in the upper deck (and people got to sit in the lower deck every 3rd game). That's what UK is doing. Not sure how appealing that would be. Seems like you'd run into issues not capping it for big games.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-12, 13:53

Snake Plissken wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

There are no available seats to buy so I'm not sure how this would work. I couldn't move my seats this year.

There are seats. Just not for the UM game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down