Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see?

5 posters

Go down

How many games will UofI win this year?

Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_lcap0%Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_lcap0%Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_lcap8%Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_lcap54%Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]
Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_lcap38%Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Empty Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see?

Post by Chief Sparty 2014-07-18, 14:24

Here's the schedule. I'm prepared to be depressed. Coming back to EL for the scUM and tOSU games at least. BTW Student tickets were $99 a season! You can get public sideline tickets for $320. At least they aren't raping people on ticket prices to watch losing football (unlike UMich).

08/30/14 vs. Youngstown State
09/06/14 vs. Western Kentucky
09/13/14 at Washington
09/20/14 vs. Texas State
09/27/14 at Nebraska
10/04/14 vs. Purdue
10/11/14 at Wisconsin
10/25/14 vs. Minnesota (Homecoming)
11/01/14 at Ohio State
11/15/14 vs. Iowa
11/22/14 vs. Penn State
11/29/14 at Northwestern
Chief Sparty
Chief Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Empty Re: Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see?

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-07-18, 14:28

08/30/14 vs. Youngstown State
09/06/14 vs. Western Kentucky
09/13/14 at Washington
09/20/14 vs. Texas State
09/27/14 at Nebraska
10/04/14 vs. Purdue
10/11/14 at Wisconsin
10/25/14 vs. Minnesota (Homecoming)
11/01/14 at Ohio State
11/15/14 vs. Iowa
11/22/14 vs. Penn State
11/29/14 at Northwestern

Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? 55953254 
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? Empty Re: Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see?

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-07-18, 14:30

Beat Minnesota. I'll watch that.

Minnesota actually did their homecoming in Madison one year. Yes, that's how much that school and their teams and fans suck (and how great madison is). http://www.mndaily.com/2003/10/28/university-homecoming-moving-madison
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Sparty 2014-07-18, 14:33

Chitown_Badger wrote:Beat Minnesota. I'll watch that.

Minnesota actually did their homecoming in Madison one year. Yes, that's how much that school and their teams and fans suck (and how great madison is). http://www.mndaily.com/2003/10/28/university-homecoming-moving-madison

lol that article is so salty
Chief Sparty
Chief Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-07-18, 14:42

Chief Sparty wrote:

lol that article is so salty

Because the idea is so asinine it almost seems like an onion article "school moves homecoming to arch rival campus". That defies the whole idea of a homecoming.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-07-18, 16:08

gHost Spartan wrote:F uck Minnesota

Right on ghost  Just bought my Illinois season tickets. How many wins can I actually expect to see? 969504605 
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanMikey 2014-07-18, 16:22

Texas St will win that game, watch.
SpartanMikey
SpartanMikey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Sparty 2014-07-18, 18:22

Does anyone have tips on how to root for this team? Maybe some older Spartans that went through the JLS years? Illinois is thoroughly depressing.
Chief Sparty
Chief Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-07-18, 19:43

Chief Sparty wrote:Does anyone have tips on how to root for this team?

Hard liquor.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down