Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it

+7
SeeRockCity
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it Empty Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:30 pm

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2016/06/16/drop-kicks-birthday-cake-kroger-police-batman-superman/86005014/

Employees, who could not have known what was to follow, told the woman she could not be behind the counter and had to step away. This only seemed to make her angrier. She carried the cake back around to the front of the counter, then “drop kick(ed)” it, the Kroger manager told police.

“The action caused pieces of cake and frosting to be strewn about the bakery section of the store,” the news release added dryly. The woman also reportedly “stepped on (the cake) several times” and shouted an expletive while yelling, ‘They … ruined my seven-year-old’s birthday cake!’”

She then left the store quickly, “kicking over a wet floor sign on her way out,” the release said.

When police later interviewed the woman, she acknowledged she was upset about the lackluster decoration, which “was not as she expected.” But she rejected the notion that she “drop kicked” the cake, and told police that “it accidentally slipped out of her hand.”

Investigators are still looking into the incident, and did not announce any arrests. Kroger says they do not have video surveillance of the incident. Police may never know what the birthday cake looked like.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it Empty Re: Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:33 pm

Police are recommending the woman be charged with batter-y

Last edited by tGreenWay on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it Empty Re: Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it

Post by Rocinante Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Kicking over the wet floor sign was just the... uhrm... this is awkward. I can't think of an idiom that goes there.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:42 pm

I intentionally ran over a cupcake with my car last week.

Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it Image11

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:44 pm

So wrong on so many layers.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:44 pm

Good job Travis.

Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it Yx8J3u
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Wow. What an asshole. That woman sounds frosty.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:58 pm

Sounds like this story has several layers to it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Sounds like this story has several layers to it.

Floyd will cut you if you do that again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:17 pm

I'm less interested in y'alls terrible puns and really enthusiastic about that last line in the article. It's spectacular.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:21 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm less interested in y'alls terrible puns and really enthusiastic about that last line in the article. It's spectacular.

I didn't make a pun. I just hit a cupcake with my car.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Good job Travis
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm less interested in y'alls terrible puns and really enthusiastic about that last line in the article. It's spectacular.

I didn't make a pun. I just hit a cupcake with my car.

Thank you for that Travis. It was appropriate.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Sounds like this story has several layers to it.

Floyd will cut you if you do that again.

I'm considering adopting the Vlad attitude toward other poster's comments, in which they are ignored entirely.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:39 pm

You're gonna have a bad time whenever you mix in stress with impatience and sprinkle it with a short temper.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:You're gonna have a bad time whenever you mix in stress with impatience and sprinkle it with a short temper.

You better watch it. You're on thin icing around here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:46 pm

I'm deleting this thread. Fuck you guys.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:49 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm deleting this thread. Fuck you guys.

Greenway is egging us on.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:52 pm

You should mix in a little subtlety Turtle.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Dammit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dammit.

Police may never know what cake looked like after soccer mom drop kicks it 502811600

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You should mix in a little subtlety Turtle.

What a half baked idea.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Would you like me to run this thread over with my car?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Would you like me to run this thread over with my car?

No. This thread is a little slice of Heaven for me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:13 pm

Chick sounds hot
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:29 pm

The drop kick is a dead art.

Lions will sign her tomorrow.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:34 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Chick sounds hot

A real flour child.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:47 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You should mix in a little subtlety Turtle.

Floyd will cut you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:48 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Greenway is egging us on.

Sorry my comments aren't vanilla enough for you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:23 am

Doesn't that bitch know you can't have your cake and kick it too?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:56 pm

Just wanted to whisk this thread back to life.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Looks like her candle burns a little too quickly.

Bloomfield Hills mom at center of cake-kicking meltdown also faced assault charge in Troy

In 2015, in Troy, she was charged with assault and battery. She later pled to disorderly person and, two weeks ago, she was ordered to pay a $500 fine and attend anger management.

Online records show that Kortes was also charged with an assault in 2003 in King County, Washington. The same records indicate she was placed on probation for a year.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Looks like her candle burns a little too quickly.

Bloomfield Hills mom at center of cake-kicking meltdown also faced assault charge in Troy

In 2015, in Troy, she was charged with assault and battery. She later pled to disorderly person and, two weeks ago, she was ordered to pay a $500 fine and attend anger management.

Online records show that Kortes was also charged with an assault in 2003 in King County, Washington. The same records indicate she was placed on probation for a year.

Sounds like rough play makes her moist.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:28 pm

She kneads therapy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Fix your link Floyd. I think it's bad
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:38 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fix your link Floyd. I think it's bad

I love his link. Very relaxing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Fixed. That other link was Turtleneck's house.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:52 pm

"Tumultuous Conduct"

Bet she's a biter
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:54 pm

The Pantry wrote:"Tumultuous Conduct"

Bet she's a biter

I bet a piece of her is like a piece of the devil's food.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:57 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Fixed. That other link was Turtleneck's house.

Any idea if Mary is single? She is very reflective, seems understanding, and is good looking. Might not want to live at my house though.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:05 am

Cake-kicking Kroger customer pleads no contest to disorderly conduct
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next