Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"...

4 posters

Go down

Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"... Empty Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-17, 07:58

have you seen Book of Mormon yet?

my daughter (sorry For bin) went last night.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"... Empty Re: Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"...

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-17, 08:05

Who pages anymore? Dudes in jortsome with goatees!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-17, 08:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:have you seen Book of Mormon yet?

Funny you say that. I'm going to the 8 pm show on Saturday. Did I mention that somewhere or are you STALKING me?  Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"... 1550444538

Looks good. A friend of mine has seen it before and said it's some funny shit. Looking forward to it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-17, 08:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:have you seen Book of Mormon yet?

Funny you say that. I'm going to the 8 pm show on Saturday. Did I mention that somewhere or are you STALKING me?  Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"... 1550444538

Looks good. A friend of mine has seen it before and said it's some funny shit. Looking forward to it.
you had mentioned it in another thread..

yeah, my daughter (sorry For bin) had seen it the last time it was through East Lansing - went again last night with a friend. You'll dig it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-17, 08:14

Funny story, we have a company outing on Saturday also at the Lugnuts game. I'm not going because I don't really want to hang out with most people here at work on a Saturday, but also because of tBoM.

I'm walking to a meeting and another guy I know, but not that well asks me if I'm going to the game. I tell him no, I'm going to see tBoM at the Wharton Center. He has no idea what that is and he tells me, "Well, you gotta put God first." I had no time to explain because I was already late and going down a different hallway at that point. I think I'm going to start talking about my four wives when he's around next time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-17, 08:23

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Funny story, we have a company outing on Saturday also at the Lugnuts game. I'm not going because I don't really want to hang out with most people here at work on a Saturday, but also because of tBoM.

I'm walking to a meeting and another guy I know, but not that well asks me if I'm going to the game. I tell him no, I'm going to see tBoM at the Wharton Center. He has no idea what that is and he tells me, "Well, you gotta put God first." I had no time to explain because I was already late and going down a different hallway at that point. I think I'm going to start talking about my four wives when he's around next time.
Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"... 502811600  Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"... 502811600

I always put faith first...
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-17, 09:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Funny story, we have a company outing on Saturday also at the Lugnuts game. I'm not going because I don't really want to hang out with most people here at work on a Saturday, but also because of tBoM.

Paging Poster "Watch Out Pylon"... 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down