Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff

+2
Ass Dan
Turtleneck
6 posters

Go down

Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff Empty Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-14, 11:24

http://spartanavenue.com/2015/07/14/spartan-avenue-seeks-new-writers-michigan-state-fans/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff Empty Re: Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff

Post by Ass Dan 2015-07-14, 12:02

Boy, that site is a tough read.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff Empty Re: Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 12:22

We like to let our staff write about the aspects of the team they are most passionate about. There’s room for those interested in covering the football team, baseball, basketball, or any other sport under the MSU umbrella.

Maybe you’re more of a recruiting junkie and you want to talk about the impact a new signing could have. Or even just chipping in on game previews, roundtable discussions on staff about how each team should approach the offseason or whether a big move is needed to get them back on top, or helping with a number of other potential story ideas there could be a place for you here on the team.
I'm not even sure where I would begin.. with my deep appreciation and palpable fervor of all-things-MSU, I could truly become the Leo Tolstoy of "Spartan Avenue".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-14, 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
We like to let our staff write about the aspects of the team they are most passionate about. There’s room for those interested in covering the football team, baseball, basketball, or any other sport under the MSU umbrella.

Maybe you’re more of a recruiting junkie and you want to talk about the impact a new signing could have. Or even just chipping in on game previews, roundtable discussions on staff about how each team should approach the offseason or whether a big move is needed to get them back on top, or helping with a number of other potential story ideas there could be a place for you here on the team.
I'm not even sure where I would begin.. with my deep appreciation and palpable fervor of all-things-MSU, I could truly become the Leo Tolstoy of "Spartan Avenue".

You should write a column called 'Obsession, The Tears of My Enemies' which is devoted to ripping scUM a new one with your poison pen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-14, 12:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

"The pen is mightier than UM's sword" - Bob Sakimano
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 12:40

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You should write a column called 'Obsession, The Tears of My Enemies' which is devoted to ripping scUM a new one with your poison pen.
maybe I could dye my tears of rage a Spartan green for my weekly football columns breaking down Saturday's upcoming game.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 12:41

HT wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

"The pen is mightier than UM's sword" - Bob Sakimano
Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff 502811600

"the pen is mightier than my insecurities".. that has a good ring to it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 12:45

I could actually have a column called "Pensecurities" - where I invite a fellow Spartan in weekly to discuss our hatred of SCum - and then I could write a column in hopes of being able to reach out to other Spartans in similar situations.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:21

Is that where 247 gets its writers from?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 13:33

Giant Moose wrote:Is that where 247 gets its writers from?
no - Trevor sets up a card table outside of random elementary schools and accepts writing samples from the kids with gum stuck in their hair.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-14, 13:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Is that where 247 gets its writers from?
no - Trevor sets up a card table outside of random elementary schools and accepts writing samples from the kids who have a C+ average.
Are you sure he doesn't have F orbin do that?

Last edited by Giant Moose on 2015-07-14, 13:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : apparently Forbin changes to I am not creative)
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-14, 13:46

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
no - Trevor sets up a card table outside of random elementary schools and accepts writing samples from the kids who have a C+ average.
Are you sure he doesn't have F orbin do that?
Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff 1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-21, 13:13

I think this thread really pissed Bob off....................

Paging Poster Bob Sakimano: Spartan Avenue is Adding to their Writing Staff 5-44 Robert J Sakimano"You've been warned"..2014-04-15Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:45 pm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down