Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know a lot of you dream of working at a Chinese bank

3 posters

Go down

I know a lot of you dream of working at a Chinese bank Empty I know a lot of you dream of working at a Chinese bank

Post by Turtleneck Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:26

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/21/482973049/video-of-chinese-bank-employees-being-spanked-prompts-suspensions

Chinese Bank Employees Being Spanked Prompts Suspensions
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I know a lot of you dream of working at a Chinese bank Empty Re: I know a lot of you dream of working at a Chinese bank

Post by tanfan! Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:53

I want you to finger me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I know a lot of you dream of working at a Chinese bank Empty Re: I know a lot of you dream of working at a Chinese bank

Post by Turtleneck Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:58

Tanfan! wrote:I want you to finger me.

I believe that happens at Russian banks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 19:59

There's a Chinese restaurant in the Washington, D.C.., area, named New Big Wong. They serve fresh duck feet and duck tongue. That has nothing to do with the spanking bank, but I didn't feel like starting a new thread or bumping the random thoughts thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down