Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Swiller is going to get hit by this Chinese rocket?

+2
Motown Spartan
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

Which Swiller is going to get hit by this Chinese rocket? Empty Which Swiller is going to get hit by this Chinese rocket?

Post by tGreenWay 2021-05-06, 20:19

My money is on Bob. It will be a great story for him to tell on the patio of the Peanut Barrel this summer, once the bandages are off and he’s relearned enough language skills to speak full sentences.
My guess is, he’ll sell the remains back to the Chinese, then use the cash to pay his hospital bills and if there’s anything left over, give it to his kid for tuition.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Which Swiller is going to get hit by this Chinese rocket? Empty Re: Which Swiller is going to get hit by this Chinese rocket?

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-06, 20:32

If it hits Bob, there's a chance it could take out other Swillers and have a much larger negative impact on the MSU community.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which Swiller is going to get hit by this Chinese rocket? Empty Re: Which Swiller is going to get hit by this Chinese rocket?

Post by DWags 2021-05-06, 21:01

My money is on Jingles. That fucker is everywhere. (he's not a swiller, but duffy should get him to be) Loves MSU sports, positive person, loves beer, funny as hell.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-05-06, 21:27

DWags while he is sitting on the dock waiting for the boat to come back.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-05-06, 21:29

Turtleneck wrote:DWags while he is sitting on the dock waiting for the boat to come back.

Was the dock by the bay? What do you think I would be watching if I was sitting there?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-06, 22:02

Probably Bill Cain. At least that way it’ll take down half the boards users.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2021-05-07, 07:20

DWags wrote:My money is on Jingles.  That fucker is everywhere.  (he's not a swiller, but duffy should get him to be) Loves MSU sports, positive person, loves beer, funny as hell.  

That does not appear to be our demographic (except maybe the beer thing).
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down