Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where were you when you had your first beer?

+7
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Tim Wakefield
Cameron
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
11 posters

Go down

Where were you when you had your first beer? Empty Where were you when you had your first beer?

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-21, 22:50

Cause I don't give a fuck about Saban

I had my first beer with my buddy mark in his backyard. I was 14. His older brother used to brew his own beer. It tasted kinda bitter.

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2016-06-22, 05:45; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Where were you when you had your first beer? Empty Re: Where were you when you had your first beer?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-21, 22:55

15? I don't know. Fuck Saban and fuck Turtledick.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where were you when you had your first beer? Empty Re: Where were you when you had your first beer?

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-21, 22:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:15? I don't know. Fuck Saban and fuck Turtledick.

Where were you when you had your first beer? Tilt-A-Whirl_in_Saskatchewan
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-06-21, 23:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:15? I don't know. Fuck Saban and fuck Turtledick.

Read the question again, bud.

I was hanging out in my friend's apartment in Ann Arbor. Would do it differently if I had it to do over.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-21, 23:01

I was 18, after HS, at my buddy's cottage. I'm a late bloomer
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-06-21, 23:06

Tim Wakefield wrote:I was 18, after HS, at my buddy's cottage. I'm a late bloomer

I waited until I was 21. Wasn't much of a rule breaker when I was younger.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-21, 23:06

Friends basement. Vodka.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-22, 07:15

Cameron wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:I was 18, after HS, at my buddy's cottage. I'm a late bloomer

that seems kinda late. I mean really really late. Are you a weirdo?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 07:24

good thread (seriously)..

I don't remember how old I was but was way too young.. probably 12 years old or so. I was at a cousin's house in Greer, SC and my uncle kept a fridge in the basement stocked with Miller High Life pony bottles. My cousin and I chugged a few..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-22, 07:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:good thread (seriously)..

I don't remember how old I was but was way too young.. probably 12 years old or so. I was at a cousin's house in Greer, SC and my uncle kept a fridge in the basement stocked with Miller High Life pony bottles. My cousin and I chugged a few..

Always fun to do normal teenage stuff like that
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-06-22, 08:13

I was 17 and drank my first beer in my parent's basement. It was a Bud Light and I thought it tasted like piss. My friend then handed me a vodka + cherry coke mixer which was much more enjoyable.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 08:20

Tanfan! wrote:

Always fun to do normal teenage stuff like that
yep - I peaked way early when it comes to doing crazy, stupid things. I drank more, etc in high school than I ever did in college.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-22, 08:40

My first taste of alcohol was Southern Comfort my senior year of high school. Not the smartest choice ever to start out with. I passed out pretty quickly and woke up on my buddies kitchen floor the next morning. His parents were out of town for the weekend.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-22, 10:00

First beer, I think I was young, my dad let me and my sister try it. We both spit it out, maybe 10 or 11. After that, the first time I drank, I was 16 and at a girls house with some friends. I had the worst hangover the next day. I think we were mixing cutty sark with OJ and something else. I think I puked pretty hard that night too. Fun times.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-22, 10:26

Tanfan! wrote:Cause I don't give a fuck about Saban

I had my first beer with my buddy mark in his backyard. I was 14. His older brother used to brew his own beer. It tasted kinda bitter.

First whole beer?

Visiting my cousin at community college apts. Chugging a busch light in 35 secs. I was a natural
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-22, 10:27

Tanfan! wrote:
Cameron wrote:

that seems kinda late. I mean really really late. Are you a weirdo?

Lol. Rcmb bonar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-22, 11:25

I know Greer pretty well. It's the only place in the Carolinas that I've ever really been to (well, the hotels would be in Greenville, but Greer is where most of my awake time was spent when there). Used to have a big client in Greer that I would have to visit 2-3 times per year.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-06-22, 11:28

I don't remember exactly when. My dad used to let me take sips of his now and then when I was probably 11 or 12. I remember having non-alcoholic beer in junior high. This was the 80s, so it was long before O'douls and those big non-alcoholic brands. It was hard to find, but there was this one store that would sell it and since we could buy it and feel cool, we did a few times. As for drinking a full, real beer, I was probably 14. I was 15 the first time I got drunk.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-22, 11:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:My first taste of alcohol was Southern Comfort my senior year of high school. Not the smartest choice ever to start out with. I passed out pretty quickly and woke up on my buddies kitchen floor the next morning. His parents were out of town for the weekend.

The first time I got drunk was on Sourthern Comfort. I drank half of a fifth not knowing my limits. I think I was around 16 again at my buddy Mark's house. We stayed out all night in his tent. the tent started to spin around in circles and I hurled for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, Mark and his brother are laughing their asses off as I blow chunks. I haven't had SC since.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-22, 13:00

MiamiSpartan wrote:

I know Greer pretty well. It's the only place in the Carolinas that I've ever really been to (well, the hotels would be in Greenville, but Greer is where most of my awake time was spent when there). Used to have a big client in Greer that I would have to visit 2-3 times per year.
yeah, that whole area has gotten insanely crowded and busy.

I've flown into Greenville a few times and driven up to Asheville - other than that, I haven't spent any time in that area, really, in he last 30-35 years. Growing up, as I mentioned, I had some family down there and always enjoyed hanging out there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-22, 13:05

Tanfan! wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:My first taste of alcohol was Southern Comfort my senior year of high school. Not the smartest choice ever to start out with. I passed out pretty quickly and woke up on my buddies kitchen floor the next morning. His parents were out of town for the weekend.

The first time I got drunk was on Sourthern Comfort. I drank half of a fifth not knowing my limits. I think I was around 16 again at my buddy Mark's house. We stayed out all night in his tent. the tent started to spin around in circles and I hurled for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, Mark and his brother are laughing their asses off as I blow chunks.  I haven't had SC since.

Same for me. Haven't touched SoCo since. Back then you drank whatever you could get your hands on.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-22, 14:01

You dudes are pussies. So co is da bomb!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down