Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston

+12
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
DWags
The_Dude
Blanch32
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
NigelUno
Jethro Bodeen
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
tanfan!
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston Empty Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:11 am

i know you "swifties" all want Tay to recover from her heart breaking split with former boy toy, Calvin Harris, but is she doing the classic rebound move with Mr. Hiddleston? Two weeks after Calvin dumped her, she's already posting instragram pics of her making out with the Avengers actor! Now, we all know what is really going on here.  She's broadcasting to the world just how super fine she is even after getting dumped yet again as she is supposedly moved on to yet another dude. But, that's all projection.  She's in pain and she is simply rebounding into another relationship to help her get over the rejection. Not a healthy thing to do. We should all take time after a break up to assess what went wrong and to heal.  You can't grow and learn from the mistakes of a previous relationship by jumping into another one.  Engaging in serial relationships is just a sign of weakness and co-dependency.  Eventually the dude will get tired of the "neediness" and say I have had enough.  Seems to be a pattern here with Tay, tay.  If I were her dad, I would tell her to take some time off from men for a while and self reflect.  Fwags is close to my age and has girls and he actually seems somewhat normal, so I would be interested to read his take on this most interesting topic. Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston 276803595

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston Image18

Last edited by Tanfan! on Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston Empty Re: Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:23 am

Someone's really trying to be higher on WBH's list.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston Empty Re: Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:57 am

I.B. Fine wrote:Someone's really trying to be higher on WBH's list.

Wbh doesn't like me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:42 am

Move this to the TMZ board please.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:12 am

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston David-huddleston-2016

Thought you meant this guy.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:14 am

Let's not.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:15 am

Jethro Bodeen wrote:Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston David-huddleston-2016

Thought you meant this guy.

Fucking goldbricker.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:55 am

All she is doing is shaking it off.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:07 am

I nominate Tanner to be tSwill celebrity beat reporter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:11 am

I think he already has that covered. Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston 3434560931
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:36 am

Tanner. WTF do you think her deal is? Michael Jackson thought he was an 8 years old boy. Does she think she is a 13 year old girl?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:45 am

[quote="Blanch32"]Tanner. WTF do you think her deal is? Michael Jackson thought he was an 8 years old boy. Does she think she is a 13 year old girl?[/quot

Well, she is what 25 now? So, she is acting like a school girl by rubbing her new found rebound in the face of the guy who dumped her. She's obviously a lot of fun in the beginning due to her celebrity, but the lack of breasts and she's probably a rotten lay, leads men to want to stray. The problem is women like her never "settle" for guys who would actually cherish her. She wants the billionaire power dude or rock star/actor and that is a recipe for disaster. They all seem to dump her, so she's got some issues that need to be worked on. Jumping back into a rebound relationship is not a good idea.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:49 am

What is this, TMZ?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:50 am

For your enjoyment here are some pics of Tay during a concert. I was in the pit with my 12 year old. Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston Image19
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:52 am

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston Image20
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:52 am

[quote="Tanfan!"]
Blanch32 wrote:Tanner. WTF do you think her deal is? Michael Jackson thought he was an 8 years old boy. Does she think she is a 13 year old girl?[/quot

Well, she is what 25 now? So, she is acting like a school girl by rubbing her new found rebound in the face of the guy who dumped her. She's obviously a lot of fun in the beginning due to her celebrity, but the lack of breasts and she's probably a rotten lay, leads men to want to stray. The problem is women like her never "settle" for guys who would actually cherish her. She wants the billionaire power dude or rock star/actor and that is a recipe for disaster. They all seem to dump her, so she's got some issues that need to be worked on. Jumping back into a rebound relationship is not a good idea.

She wants to out kick her coverage
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:54 am

Celeberties aren't real people. They have different rules and they deserve them. I'm not familiar with all their rules.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:54 am

DWags wrote:Celeberties aren't real people. They have different rules and they deserve them. I'm not familiar with all their rules.

Interesting you acknowledge this for her only.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:58 am

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Celeberties aren't real people. They have different rules and they deserve them. I'm not familiar with all their rules.

Interesting you acknowledge this for her only.....

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston 502811600

What was that, ten seconds?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:00 pm

What was it like being in the pit for a Taylor Swift concert?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:00 pm

Jesus, is this the kind of advice you are giving to your girl who is now a student at MSU? Come on, be serious. You are Tay's dad, would you recommend that she jump into another rebound relationship like this?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:02 pm

Death Roe wrote:What was it like being in the pit for a Taylor Swift concert?

It was actually fun? There were all polite young tweens around me screaming along with their parents, but we enjoyed it. I did not know any of her songs, but she sings songs that are appropriate and don't deal with hyper sexual crap. She's a good roll model, I am just disappointed that she is rebounding like this. It's very immature. Her dad needs to step in. But, she is an adult, so there you go.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:04 pm

She's going to be making bank writing about broken relationships until she's in her 60s, much like Adele will be doing.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:05 pm

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston Image21

As you can see, there were some teenagers and a little girl in front of me. That wasn't my kid.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

Jesus, is this the kind of advice you are giving to your girl who is now a student at MSU? Come on, be serious. You are Tay's dad, would you recommend that she jump into another rebound relationship like this?

I'm happily married with a full head of hair. How are those gators down there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:42 pm

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

I am happily married with a receding hairline, how is the white trash in Macomb County?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:49 pm

I am so thankful my daughter (sorry For bin) doesn't listen to this garbage or pay attention to this kind of thing.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

I am happily married with a receding hairline, how is the white trash in Macomb County?

Fuck, it's horrible. I'm telling you, just because a guy starts making money and buys a house in a nicer neighborhood doesn't mean they rid themselves of the need to park a fourth car on the side of their garage. Most of them are fucking balding too.

I hate those fuckers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:54 pm

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Fuck, it's horrible. I'm telling you, just because a guy starts making money and buys a house in a nicer neighborhood doesn't mean they rid themselves of the need to park a fourth car on the side of their garage. Most of them are fucking balding too.

I hate those fuckers.

Let's kill them
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I am so thankful my daughter (sorry For bin) doesn't listen to this garbage or pay attention to this kind of thing.

What does she listen to?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:59 pm

This thread is so dumb anyway.

She dumped him.

Any advice is therefore not applicable. Lock the thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:00 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

I hate those fuckers.

Let's kill them

I'm in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:39 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I am so thankful my daughter (sorry For bin) doesn't listen to this garbage or pay attention to this kind of thing.

What does she listen to?
I'd say her favorite bands/musicians (in no particular order) are:

The Devil Makes Three
Lucero
Old Crow Medicine Show
Lake Street Dive
Frank Turner and the Sleeping Souls
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
Holly Williams

she also digs showtunes - Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:00 pm

NigelUno wrote:This thread is so dumb anyway.

She dumped him.

Shocking, not
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:35 pm

NigelUno wrote:This thread is so dumb anyway.

She dumped him.

Go away.  You don't know the facts. he dumped her you twit.  Besides, we want normal people to provide advice not some stalker nut job.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

What does she listen to?

The Devil Makes Three
Lucero
Old Crow Medicine Show
Lake Street Dive
Holly Williams

she also digs showtunes - Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston 502811600

Interesting as I don't know who the hell any of those bands are.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

The Devil Makes Three
Lucero
Old Crow Medicine Show
Lake Street Dive
Holly Williams

Interesting as I don't know who the hell any of those bands are.
Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston 502811600

yeah - other than knowing the words "Taylor" and "Swift", I know nothing about her - so I know where you're coming from.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Someone's really trying to be higher on WBH's list.

Wbh doesn't like me.

Post length and content are WBH-esk. I think WBH mod-hacked Tanfan's account.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Maybe she just likes the English spotted dick.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:29 pm

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next