Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston

+12
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
DWags
The_Dude
Blanch32
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
NigelUno
Jethro Bodeen
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
tanfan!
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-22, 17:59

Strange thread.

Let's analyze tanfan's reason for starting it...

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston - Page 2 3434560931 Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston - Page 2 3434560931 Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston - Page 2 3434560931
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-22, 20:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:Maybe she just likes the English spotted dick.

I didn't know they English dick is spotted
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-06-22, 20:21

Are the Swift fans as crazed as the Beyonce fans? My GF went to the Ford Field concert last week. Holy shit it's almost like a fucking cult.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-22, 20:22

Tanfan! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Maybe she just likes the English spotted dick.

I didn't know they English dick is spotted

Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston - Page 2 Khr-429c_1z
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-22, 20:37

Yeah...he dumped her.

After he found out she was cheating on him. Let's analyze Taylor Swift's new romance with Tom Hiddleston - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-22, 21:35

Death Roe wrote:Are the Swift fans as crazed as the Beyonce fans? My GF went to the Ford Field concert last week. Holy shit it's almost like a fucking cult.

Well most of them are tweens and very well behaved.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2