Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7

+12
Motown Spartan
kingstonlake
SeeRockCity
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Tim Wakefield
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
Blanch32
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7 Empty Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:40 am

Has that sunk in for anyone else? Wow. Dude is litterally on par with the chosen one. Fucking amazing.

At the same time, I'm wondering what Kilf and summers are thinking. Those dude were definitely the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria of that 2011 team. The top 8 players on that team were good enough for a natty. Wow
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7 Empty Re: Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:42 am

I didn't watch the game, but it is possible you're overlooking that Green was left more open because CLE was dogging Steph and Klay?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7 Empty Re: Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:44 am

I might take my chances on Chipotle today, am I living too dangerously?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:47 am

Stuck at work til 10:30. Luckily I have a lot of options. Thinking pasta for lunch, a salad in between, and a giant sandwich for dinner. Maybe some grilled chicken on the salad.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:51 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:Stuck at work til 10:30. Luckily I have a lot of options. Thinking pasta for lunch, a salad in between, and a giant sandwich for dinner. Maybe some grilled chicken on the salad.

It's 1050 wake. You were allowed to leave 20 minutes ago.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:52 am

A Giant sandwich?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:53 am

I have a leftover pork chop for lunch today.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:53 am

I.B. Fine wrote:I might take my chances on Chipotle today, am I living too dangerously?

I ate Chipotle on Monday, and had some the week before. Still here. Might eat at Moe's today. Not sure.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:54 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I have a leftover pork chop for lunch today.

Congratulations, murder boy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:55 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I have a leftover pork chop for lunch today.

Tasty tasty murder.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:56 am

scoreboard

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:57 am

NigelUno wrote:A Giant sandwich?

Tomato wrap filled with a fuck load of turkey, provolone, lettuce, pickle, fries, buffalo sauce, and a bit of ranch. The Wake Giant Sandwich.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:58 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Stuck at work til 10:30. Luckily I have a lot of options. Thinking pasta for lunch, a salad in between, and a giant sandwich for dinner. Maybe some grilled chicken on the salad.

Shit! Now i have to wait for the next 10:30.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:01 am

Leftover salad nicoise with grilled chicken and home made lemon citrus vinaigrette.

Pretty douchy, but delicious!

Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7 55953254

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:03 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Tasty tasty murder.

I thought you had to be over 59 to eat those things.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:03 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:I didn't watch the game, but it is possible you're overlooking that Green was left more open because CLE was dogging Steph and Klay?

Didn't overlook draymond crossing over Richard Jefferson
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:05 am

Shitters down at work. Bullshit

Oh, leftover chx fajita pasta.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:05 am

...and love how you clowns hate me more like like a fellow Spartan. Darrell summers is a better teamateur and reps msu better than the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria and bonars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:09 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Tasty tasty murder.

I thought you had to be over 59 to eat those things.

Have you ever had a stuffed pork chop bro? That shit will change your life.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:10 am

Must be a slow day on the groping front at work.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:10 am

What are they stuffed with?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 am

Turtleneck wrote:What are they stuffed with?
Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7 3434560931
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 am

Not taking the bait.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Shit! Now i have to wait for the next 10:30.

Honestly, if that's the rule at your job then you should get a new job. That's a really bad rule.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 am

Usually stuffing like you eat at Thanksgiving. But you can go with something like cornbread and bacon or apple and sage is pretty good too. Whatever you think goes well with pork. Just buy a nice thick chop bone in, slice it in half through the thickness and put your tasty goodness in the opening.

That is living the dream right there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:19 am

Bacon, pork and turkey now? That's three different kinds of murder pylon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:20 am

I am using the executive lounge this morning for my daily movement. Unfortunately, it's rather loose and likely needing extra attention during the cleaning phase.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:21 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Usually stuffing like you eat at Thanksgiving. But you can go with something like cornbread and bacon or apple and sage is pretty good too. Whatever you think goes well with pork. Just buy a nice thick chop bone in, slice it in half through the thickness and put your tasty goodness in the opening.

I love putting my tasty goodness in the opening.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:22 am

Green is an oustanding player, but no, he did not outplay Bron.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:38 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That does not sound life changing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:49 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No....here's how you make a stuffed pork chop Italian style.

Get some olive oil, chopped garlic, italian seasoning, capocollo (spicy italian ham) and provolone, and a small bag baby spinach.

Heat some olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, then add spinach and salt/pepper to taste. Wilt spinach, then remove from heat and let cool. When cool, add ham, cheese and beat in an egg to the mixture.

Stuff each chop and lay in a roasting pan. Quarter some baby or fingerling potatoes and spread around roasting pan to cook with the chops.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:50 am

The_Dude wrote:Green is an oustanding player, but no, he did not outplay Bron.

Then who from uofm did?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:50 am

Blanch32 wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Green is an oustanding player, but no, he did not outplay Bron.

Then who from uofm did?

Didnt Bron lead everyone in points, rebounds, assists, and blocks? Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:51 am

The_Dude wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

No....here's how you make a stuffed pork chop Italian style.

Get some olive oil, chopped garlic, italian seasoning, capocollo (spicy italian ham) and provolone, and a small bag baby spinach.

Heat some olive oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, then add spinach and salt/pepper to taste.  Wilt spinach, then remove from heat and let cool.  When cool, add ham, cheese and beat in an egg to the mixture.

Stuff each chop and lay in a roasting pan.  Quarter some baby or fingerling potatoes and spread around roasting pan to cook with the chops.

Cannibal.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:54 am

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Then who from uofm did?

Didnt Bron lead everyone in points, rebounds, assists, and blocks? Draymond green out played LeBron James in The game 7 502811600

Green wasn't allowed to play game 5 fyi
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:02 pm

Tyronn Lue openly said before the game that he'd let DayDay shoot whatever he wanted, and if they beat Cleveland with that plan, so be it.

Lue outcoached Kerr down the stretch.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Death Roe wrote:Tyronn Lue openly said before the game that he'd let DayDay shoot whatever he wanted, and if they beat Cleveland with that plan, so be it.

Lue outcoached Kerr down the stretch.

If he did, he did it with Lebron's permission.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:27 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:I might take my chances on Chipotle today, am I living too dangerously?

You gonna die.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

You gonna die.
Forgot I had some left over chicken and some smoked Gouda chips, so I dodged that bullet.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:38 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I am using the executive lounge this morning for my daily movement. Unfortunately, it's rather loose and likely needing extra attention during the cleaning phase.

You need to keep booty wipes in your desk for that clean, fresh, just-showered feeling.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next