Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeBron James producing First Ever NBA All-Star Fashion Show

4 posters

Go down

LeBron James producing First Ever NBA All-Star Fashion Show Empty LeBron James producing First Ever NBA All-Star Fashion Show

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-02-11, 16:46

And I thought they couldn't make all-star weekend any worse than when they changed the rules so JRich couldn't be in the dunk contest (RIP to da dunk contest)

http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-gq-eye/2015/02/lebron-james-is-hosting-the-first-ever-nba-fashion-show.html

This isn't going to be like your run-of-the-mill NYFW catwalk, though. This'll be a competition of three rounds—boardroom attire, what to wear on a night out, and what to wear to the game. After each round, an esteemed panel of judges including our own style editor Will Welch, Charles Barkley, Kenny Smith, designer John Elliott, and WNBA star Elena Delle Donne will decide who advances.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

LeBron James producing First Ever NBA All-Star Fashion Show Empty Re: LeBron James producing First Ever NBA All-Star Fashion Show

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-11, 16:48

Is this for real?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

LeBron James producing First Ever NBA All-Star Fashion Show Empty Re: LeBron James producing First Ever NBA All-Star Fashion Show

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-11, 16:54

Turtleneck wrote:Is this for real?

6:30 ET on TNT on Saturday. So apparently it is.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-02-11, 17:16

Turtleneck wrote:Is this for real?

It would appear so
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-02-11, 17:25

I am not even reading the link. The NBA is fucking embarrassing itself once again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-02-11, 17:28

Turtleneck wrote:I am not even reading the link. The NBA is fucking embarrassing itself once again.

I'm a big NBA fan and I can't even defend this bullshit. Gimmicks blow.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-03-02, 16:01

Nm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down