Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill

+18
Herbie Green
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
BleacherSwill
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
SeeRockCity
WCSparty
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
DWags
NigelUno
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill Empty I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-25, 21:21

Or continue being a dick to some but not all of you. I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill 2599972566
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill Empty Re: I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:23

Do whatever you want dude but for the most part you just get ignored outside of the extreme outlandishness and Nigel and dwags.

I'd switch it up if I were you. Try something new.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-06-25, 21:23; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill Empty Re: I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-25, 21:23

You should golf more.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-25, 21:27

You should also check out what this performing artist did in Europe. 30 seconds to feel her up top or down low. You might be able to Google it. I'd link it but I'm assuming superdawginheat123456 still reads the site and is looking for shit to report.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-25, 21:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do whatever you want dude but for the most part you just get ignored outside of the extreme outlandishness and Nigel and dwags.

He should continue being a dick to ghost and duffy. Then he might get a real world chance to back up his (hiding behind the keyboard) bullshit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-25, 21:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do whatever you want dude but for the most part you just get ignored outside of the extreme outlandishness and Nigel and dwags.

Travis says. As he answers.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:32

NigelUno wrote:

He should continue being a dick to ghost and duffy. Then he might get a real world chance to back up his (hiding behind the keyboard) bullshit.

You would be the expert on all things tanfan related. Personally I don't really know who hates who because it's just so goddamn boring.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:33

DWags wrote:

Oh you always have something to say to tanfan. Don't be all offended dwags. Be happy dwags.

Typically the only replies I have to tanfan is "bro reinvent your schtick its stale." So, this thread is kind of my wheelhouse.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-25, 21:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You would be the expert on all things tanfan related. Personally I don't really know who hates who because it's just so goddamn boring.

The hate thing is part of his act. It doesn't take much to figure that out. Glad I could help ya though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-25, 21:36

DWags wrote:

Oh you always have something to say to tanfan. Don't be all offended dwags. Be happy dwags.

Typically the only replies I have to tanfan is "bro reinvent your schtick its stale." So, this thread is kind of my wheelhouse.

So...you know his schtick. That must make you an expert. Welcome to the club.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:37

NigelUno wrote:

The hate thing is part of his act. It doesn't take much to figure that out. Glad I could help ya though.

Yes, thank you Nigel. I understand now so good. It's still just so goddamn boring.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:37

NigelUno wrote:

You stalk him Nigel. It's creepy as fuck. Lay off. Maybe leave this thread and not reply. It would be less creepy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-25, 21:46

NigelUno wrote:

You stalk him Nigel. It's creepy as fuck. Lay off. Maybe leave this thread and not reply. It would be less creepy.

How many posts do you have in this thread?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:48

NigelUno wrote:

How many posts do you have in this thread?

A couple. How many times have you talked directly or indirectly to tanfan today alone?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-25, 21:48

DWags wrote:

Let's see, do you have the patience to go find his posts and count your replies and mine? I noticed he was going bald last week and pointed that out. But I'm more amused by him. I'm also amused by you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:50

DWags wrote:

Let's see, do you have the patience to go find his posts and count your replies and mine? I noticed he was going bald last week and pointed that out. But I'm more amused by him. I'm also amused by you.

Do I have the patience to go count replies?

Jesus. No. No I don't dwags. For fucks sake no. Holy shit no. I don't care enough for that. Holy hell what a dumb question.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-25, 21:56

DWags wrote:

Jesus. No. No I don't dwags. For fucks sake no. Holy shit no. I don't care enough for that. Holy hell what a dumb question.

Well then, I just did, and you have twice as many replies to the balding troll as I do. You fucking lose again.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 21:58

DWags wrote:

Well then, I just did, and you have twice as many replies to the balding troll as I do. You fucking lose again.

You mean in this thread? Or all time? Or today? Your parameters are mistaken and you're just so worked up. I mean, for fucks sake dwags, you're making me defend the guy in a thread where my first post was "you need to change." That's how worked up you are. Calm down spaz.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-25, 22:08

DWags wrote:

So, you're saying no?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-25, 22:09

tGreenWay wrote:

So, you're saying no?

No. I'm not counting replies in all of swill history. No.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-25, 22:22

Tan fan just join us normal people please
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-25, 22:23

DWags wrote:

Balding, fat and old. Sucks to be Tanfan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-25, 22:24

tGreenWay wrote:

So, you're saying no?

No. I'm not counting replies in all of swill history. No.

You're not giving us anything definitive, but I'm going to put you down as a no.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-06-25, 22:24

Be cool on here, man. We are your friends. :)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-25, 22:32

Death Roe wrote:Be cool on here, man. We are your ONLY friends. :)

Fixed.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-26, 01:07

Tanfan! wrote:Or continue being a dick to some but not all of you. I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill 2599972566

Fuck you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCSparty 2016-06-26, 01:25

Tanfan! wrote:Or continue being a dick to some but not all of you. I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill 2599972566
Why should I care?
WCSparty
WCSparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-06-26, 01:43

So Tanner got banned on TOS I gather.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-26, 01:45

Do whatever. This place is much better than tTurd. Time for you to admit it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-26, 04:20

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill 1494614055
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-26, 04:21

SeeRockCity wrote:So Tanner got banned on TOS I gather.

Still posting. I post on both.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-26, 04:27

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Balding, fat and old. Sucks to be Tanfan.

Nah. It's great to be me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-26, 04:29

NigelUno wrote:

So much win FOR MEEEEEE!!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-26, 04:32

Death Roe wrote:Be cool on here, man. We are your friends. :)

I said some of you. the reaction from the haters cracked me up. Nigel and fwags went full tilt.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-26, 08:03

SeeRockCity wrote:So Tanner got banned on TOS I gather.

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill 502811600

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-26, 08:56

Nigel is in a league all of his own. It's the mentally unbalanced league. It's why he's never recognized or validated on here. It's driving him nuts.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-26, 08:59

Tanfan! wrote:...Nigel...he's never recognized...

Suspect
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-26, 09:02

I'm
Taking a Danny. Heading out to play golf. Have fun Nigel thinking about Travis and me.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-06-26, 09:23

Hi torn! I'm Motown Spartan.

Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-06-26, 09:46

Tanfan! wrote:I'm
. Heading out to play golf.

Try to keep your head down. Has to be difficult with all of those chins.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next