Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill

+18
Herbie Green
Rocinante
GRR Spartan
BleacherSwill
Motown Spartan
The Pantry
SeeRockCity
WCSparty
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
duffy munn
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
DWags
NigelUno
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:53 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Okay, that felt....weird.

Are you wearing these right now? Be honest.

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 Abc_underwear_mi_130204_wmain
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill

Post by SeeRockCity Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:56 pm

That looks like something you'd get at some kind of strip club souvenir exit shop. They would be hanging on a giant rack with all of the popular names and everyone would have to look and see if they had theirs.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:58 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:That looks like something you'd get at some kind of strip club souvenir exit shop. They would be hanging on a giant rack with all of the popular names and everyone would have to look and see if they had theirs.

:)

I got everybody one!!! I just need your addresses.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:28 pm

Travis ship me a pair of those.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:That looks like something you'd get at some kind of strip club souvenir exit shop. They would be hanging on a giant rack with all of the popular names and everyone would have to look and see if they had theirs.

:)

I got everybody one!!! I just need your addresses.

You can have my address when you pry it from my cold dead hands.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm

I'm getting drunk and this thread is killing my buzz. Would one of you assholes please posts some tits or something?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:04 pm

pulling69 wrote:I'm getting drunk and this thread is killing my buzz. Would one of you assholes please posts some tits or something?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
pulling69 wrote:I'm getting drunk and this thread is killing my buzz. Would one of you assholes please posts some tits or something?

FYI- I just reported this post to forumotion. Heads up if you get a phone call.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:25 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

FYI- I just reported this post to forumotion. Heads up if you get a phone call.

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 Giphy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:34 pm

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 Image28
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Tanfan! wrote:I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 Image28

Why you posting pics of your head gardener? I assume you won him a fat payout from his previous employer for that very unfortunate incident where he was trying to rub one out with the weed whacker.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:22 am

pulling69 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 Image28

Why you posting pics of your head gardener? I assume you won him a fat payout from his previous employer for that very unfortunate incident where he was trying to rub one out with the weed whacker.

He was actually wondering how he was going to pick his nose
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:54 am

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:QUACK QUACK

Die of cancer soon. Lol. I can't believe you posted that. I just laughed

I've got you hating me so much you wish death. That's awesome. It's beyond winning.

QUACK QUACK
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 am

NigelUno wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Die of cancer soon. Lol. I can't believe you posted that. I just laughed

I've got you hating me so much you wish death. That's awesome. It's beyond winning.

QUACK QUACK LOL, Tanny you are so in my head. I stalk you daily.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:11 pm

I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 1083488
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:40 pm

NigelUno wrote:I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 1083488

nigel's got to get the last word. A failure in life. A failure as a man. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Tanfan, I'll reply to this thread. I noticed on the other thread you posted that it bothered you that I never engaged you directly. I wonder if you know why that is? The answer is easier than you may have made it out to be. I have you on my foes list. You are a fucking terrible internet poster bro. Fucking terrible. Like so terrible that I had to go out of my way to figure out how to put you on my foes list because I didn't want to read your drivel.

I met you and I got along well with you and thought you were a "good guy to have a beer with". I'm sure you're a great guy in real life. But your non stop shit-fitting and dramatics and blowing your lid and then pretending you were actually just kidding is not really very fun for anyone but you.

So that's why I don't engage you. I usually don't see your posts. However, I was on vacation for the past week and checked the board occasionally from mobile and on the new mobile ignore doesn't work. So I saw your post. Just thought I'd respond.

TL;DR - No one cares if you play nice or act like an asshole here. No one cares if you are critical of MSU athletics or not. You should take your normal personality and try to reflect it in your posting style instead of being an uninteresting, boring, shitty, terrible poster. Good day, sir. I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 328670334
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:20 pm

Welcome back to not being dead wbh. We had a poll about you. Most people assumed I accidentally banned you. It was possible I did it during a moment of drunkeness. I felt much shame.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Welcome back to not being dead wbh. We had a poll about you. Most people assumed I accidentally banned you. It was possible I did it during a moment of drunkeness. I felt much shame.

No. Most people assumed the gorilla got him. Stop making everything about you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:24 pm

what gorilla. I did see some gorillas.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tanfan, I'll reply to this thread. I noticed on the other thread you posted that it bothered you that I never engaged you directly. I wonder if you know why that is? The answer is easier than you may have made it out to be. I have you on my foes list. You are a fucking terrible internet poster bro. Fucking terrible. Like so terrible that I had to go out of my way to figure out how to put you on my foes list because I didn't want to read your drivel.

I met you and I got along well with you and thought you were a "good guy to have a beer with". I'm sure you're a great guy in real life. But your non stop shit-fitting and dramatics and blowing your lid and then pretending you were actually just kidding is not really very fun for anyone but you.

So that's why I don't engage you. I usually don't see your posts. However, I was on vacation for the past week and checked the board occasionally from mobile and on the new mobile ignore doesn't work. So I saw your post. Just thought I'd respond.

TL;DR - No one cares if you play nice or act like an asshole here. No one cares if you are critical of MSU athletics or not. You should take your normal personality and try to reflect it in your posting style instead of being an uninteresting, boring, shitty, terrible poster. Good day, sir. I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 328670334

1. We have a "foes" list?

2. Did you see any Gators? (you may have put that in another thread, but this is the first I've read of you since your vaca.) Hope you had a good time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Welcome back to not being dead wbh. We had a poll about you. Most people assumed I accidentally banned you. It was possible I did it during a moment of drunkeness. I felt much shame.

No. Most people assumed the gorilla got him. Stop making everything about you.

Do you need me to define most for you? Fuck you. Simpleton.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11886-poll-what-happened-to-wbh
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 pm

That result of that poll was invalidated by the Co9, and "kidnapped by gorilla" was officially put into the record.

You can check the files. They are in Bob's basement. In the corner room. The one with no lights and the door with three deadbolts. Go into that room. Thank you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Who uses paper files anymore? Lol. Welcome to 2016 old man.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Turtleneck wrote:That result of that poll was invalidated by the Co9, and "kidnapped by gorilla" was officially put into the record.

You can check the files. They are in Bob's basement. In the corner room. The one with no lights and the door with three deadbolts. Go into that room. Thank you.

I think Bob is now on vacation though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 pm

WBH is the man! I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:37 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Who uses paper files anymore? Lol. Welcome to 2016 old man.

Who said they are paper? They are written in hieroglyphs on the wall.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:40 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Tanfan, I'll reply to this thread. I noticed on the other thread you posted that it bothered you that I never engaged you directly. I wonder if you know why that is? The answer is easier than you may have made it out to be. I have you on my foes list. You are a fucking terrible internet poster bro. Fucking terrible. Like so terrible that I had to go out of my way to figure out how to put you on my foes list because I didn't want to read your drivel.

There has never been a more spot on assessment of Tanfan.

Well done.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Message boarding=serious business.

Tanfan entertains me. So does Blanch. So sue me.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:15 am

Triple Sparty wrote:Message boarding=serious business.

Fuck the green seat mafia. To put someone on a foes list is pretty hilarious. There is like 15 people who post here on a regular basis. We are trying to sustain this board and this arrogant douche puts people on foes lists. If that were the case id have Nigel and Muffy on my foes list. But it's the banter between foes that makes this place intereting.

Last edited by Tanfan! on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:17 am

duffy munn wrote:

There has never been a more spot on assessment of Tanfan.

Well done.

MR. Sanctimony. Muffy buy me a bar.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:22 am

Wbh. You complete me. I haven't used the I'm kidding line in ten years. Why?  Because I'm not. Message board validation is not what I seek. Especially from the holier than though types like yourself. Good day sir. I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 2809484752

I just noticed that my thread has 115 replies and over 1100 views. I suck. I'm torn. Should I play nice on the swill - Page 3 2275418548

Last edited by Tanfan! on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:50 am

Tanfan! wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:Message boarding=serious business.

Fuck the green seat mafia. To put someone on a foes list is pretty hilarious. There is like 15 people who post here on a regular basis. We are trying to sustain this board and this arrogant douche puts people on foes lists. If that were the case id have Nigel and Muffy on my foes list. But it's the banter between foes that makes this place intereting.

Let's slow down with that "my banter with Nigel and Duffy is interesting" talk.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:53 am

Tanfan! wrote:

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:08 am

Tanfan! wrote:

Ok, I will agree on that one. I will agree to change that aspect up a little--just a tad-- to attempt to make said banter more interesting.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:08 am

NigelUno wrote:

Ok, that's actually quite funny.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3