Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford - Endorses Hillary

4 posters

Go down

Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary Empty Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford - Endorses Hillary

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:43 am

Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary 502811600

Brent Scowcroft, who served as National Security Adviser to Presidents George H. W. Bush and Gerald Ford, and who worked in the White House of Presidents Richard Nixon and George W. Bush, said Clinton "brings truly unique experience and perspective to the White House."

"She brings deep expertise in international affairs and a sophisticated understanding of the world, which I believe are essential for the commander-in-chief," Scowcroft said.

Tread Lightly, But Here is the Mainstream Media Article With a Direct Quote
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary Empty Re: Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford - Endorses Hillary

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:33 am

"He's just a dirty crook anyway like anyone that worked for Ford or Bush." - Bob in any other circumstance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary Empty Re: Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford - Endorses Hillary

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:52 am

LooseGoose wrote:"He's just a dirty crook anyway like anyone that worked for Ford or Bush." - Bob in any other circumstance.
Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary 4113017228 - they're all dirty crooks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:18 am

I keep seeing these endorsements by people I think are fucking evil and am wondering if the candidate thinks they help?

I'd give 250-1 odds, right now this is a one term presidency. Whoever wins. Shit, maybe less.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:19 am

DWags wrote:I keep seeing these endorsements by people I think are fucking evil and am wondering if the candidate thinks they help?

I'd give 250-1 odds, right now this is a one term presidency. Whoever wins. Shit, maybe less.
agree that it's a one term presidency for whoever wins.

Most likely because the world will end before 2020.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:34 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I keep seeing these endorsements by people I think are fucking evil and am wondering if the candidate thinks they help?

agree that it's a one term presidency for whoever wins.

Then I'm buying art van furniture for my house. I don't need to make payments till then
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:39 am

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:agree that it's a one term presidency for whoever wins.

Then I'm buying art van furniture for my house. I don't need to make payments till then
Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary 502811600

invite LooseGoose over. I think he could use a friend.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:53 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:invite LooseGoose over. I think he could use a friend.

No worries for me Bobby. Lots of people around all weekend, thought this morning was going to be solitude but ended up with the grandson out on an ATV ride through the woods to the dam pond. Didn't take the gear so no fishing but I should have, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. 72 degrees, 60% humidity with a touch of breeze - you couldn't order up a nicer day. If it warms up a bit more I'm thinking it's off to the lake for a dip - sorry you have your obligations with Tim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:00 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:invite LooseGoose over. I think he could use a friend.

No worries for me Bobby.   Lots of people around all weekend, thought this morning was going to be solitude but ended up with the grandson out on an ATV ride through the woods to the dam pond.   Didn't take the gear so no fishing but I should have, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.  72 degrees, 60% humidity with a touch of breeze - you couldn't order up a nicer day.  If it warms up a bit more I'm thinking it's off to the lake for a dip - sorry you have your obligations with Tim.
you seem very insistent on how charming your life is..

Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary Cottages7
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:21 am

Probably, but it has nothing to do with the president themselves, and a lot of the time it doesn't. What I mean is that I can almost 100% personally guarantee you that there will be a recession between now and 2020 regardless of who the president is. That's mostly just based on "this shit happens in this type of economy periodically and it's just going to happen from time to time." It doesn't matter who the president is, but it will be their fault come 2020, even though it has little to do with them, and they will lose reelection.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:35 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you seem very insistent on how charming your life is..

Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary Cottages7

Unfortunately for your visions of me I'm pretty damned happy with my life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:43 am

LooseGoose wrote:

How dare you be happy doing that shit!! This is gonna really piss off Bob.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:46 am

LooseGoose wrote:

that's awesome, man. It's important that we feel connected during our golden years.

(if you need a shirt, let me know - I can arrange to have one sent to you - I can even request that it be pre-ordered with a mustard stain so it'll have that "lived in" look to it).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:06 am

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Only a week or so Wags and you'll be reveling in the good times too. Had a friend of my son in law drop some venison burger off this morning for me.....got any good ideas for that? I think it'd be too dry to grill?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:26 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Only a week or so Wags and you'll be reveling in the good times too. Had a friend of my son in law drop some venison burger off this morning for me.....got any good ideas for that? I think it'd be too dry to grill?

Mix it with some ground round. Good shit. Some of my friends always do that when they get a buck. Grind the burger, but either mix it with Ground round, anywhere from 1/2 and 1/2 to 1/3rd 2/3rds. I've had it, and its better than just a venison burger.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:38 pm

The rules committee keeps getting reasons to change the rules and free delegates.

Kasich gets the nomination and Clinton's campaign has a much different path.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:42 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

hey man, that sounds like fun.

If I bring my guns and bibles.. and promise not to participate in free speech to any degree whatsoever, could I come??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:44 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:The rules committee keeps getting reasons to change the rules and free delegates.

Kasich gets the nomination and Clinton's campaign has a much different path.
man, in theory I know where you're coming from.

However, can you imagine the revolt of the misogynistic, racist, bigoted - and armed - knuckle-draggers in the republican party if this were to happen?

it would definitely make for good TV.. Republican Brent Scowcroft - National Security Advisor Under Bush 41 and Ford -  Endorses Hillary 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down