Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..

2 posters

Go down

Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..  Empty Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-27, 10:44

“I am not attending,” said South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy

“I’m not,” said South Carolina Rep. Mark Sanford, a former two-term governor.  

Florida Rep. Carlos Curbelo: "I won't be there.”

New Hampshire Sen. Kelly Ayotte “is not attending the convention,” said a spokeswoman.

Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner “is not attending the convention,” his office said.

A spokesman for South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham: “He announced back in May he's not attending.”

For South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley: “The governor has not been asked to speak at the convention and has no plans to.”

Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn: “There are no plans for him to speak.”

New York Rep. Elise Stefanik, a rising star who helped to write the GOP platform at the 2012 convention, “will be in her district working for her constituents and not attending the convention,”

Oklahoma Rep. Steve Russell, a former Army lieutenant colonel who helped capture Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, “has no plans to be a speaker at the convention,” said his office.

Mia Love, the charismatic Utah rep seen by many as the GOP’s future, is skipping Cleveland for a trip to Israel. "I don't see any upsides to it,"  

looks like we might get a Republican Convention featuring the likes of Sarah Palin, Kid Rock, a few professional wrestlers, maybe Ted Nugent.. a few processed meat enthusiasts, someone from NASCAR, a KKK spokesperson, the Trump children.

Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..  Empty Re: Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-27, 13:33

Got a link? I want to share that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..  Empty Re: Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-27, 13:36

tGreenWay wrote:Got a link? I want to share that.
all chuckling aside, it does seem like no self-respecting person with a commitment to public service wants to be seen anywhere near a racist, bigoted misogynist like Trump - of course, I can't blame them - but it says a lot about their party.

It's from Politico
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-27, 13:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Got a link?  I want to share that.  
all chuckling aside, it does seem like no self-respecting person with a commitment to public service wants to be seen anywhere near a racist, bigoted misogynist like Trump - of course, I can't blame them - but it says a lot about their party.

It's from Politico

And still, the goobers voting for Trump won't care one iota.  Thanks for the link.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-27, 13:47

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

It's from Politico

And still, the goobers voting for Trump won't care one iota.  Thanks for the link.
oh, heck no - they don't care.

What's funny are the career republican politicians, though - they're to blame for it - which makes it all the more entertaining to witness. These are the same people who promoted racism (albeit not as evident as Trump) for 8 years through innuendo about Obama, the birther stuff, the "he's a Muslim" stuff, they've opposed Obama at every turn based solely on his race, he's coming for your bibles and guns, he hates America, etc.

so... when they repeat these things over and over, they can't be surprised when an outspoken racist, misogynist bigot takes the stage and appeals directly to the fear and paranoia that the republican establishment spent so many years nurturing..

Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..  3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-27, 14:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

oh, heck no - they don't care.

What's funny are the career republican politicians, though - they're to blame for it - which makes it all the more entertaining to witness. These are the same people who promoted racism (albeit not as evident as Trump) for 8 years through innuendo about Obama, the birther stuff, the "he's a Muslim" stuff, they've opposed Obama at every turn based solely on his race, he's coming for your bibles and guns, he hates America, etc.

so... when they repeat these things over and over, they can't be surprised when an outspoken racist, misogynist bigot takes the stage and appeals directly to the fear and paranoia that the republican establishment spent so many years nurturing..

Trump Putting Republican Party Stars on Display at Republican National Convention..  3493939353

Exactly right. I'm surprised they don't get that. They're reaping what they've sown, and now they're trying to wash their hands of it as if to prove they were never dirty to begin with.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down