Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..

+5
Rocinante
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  Empty New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-12, 14:58

so awesome.. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600   New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  1486952199

New Black Panther Party Gonna Frighten Some White Folks

The New Black Panther Party, a "black power" movement, will carry firearms for self-defense during demonstrations in Cleveland ahead of next week's Republican convention if allowed under Ohio law, the group's chairman said.
the "if allowed under Ohio law" part is what concerns me... I bet white folks will find a way to prohibit them from their 2nd amendment right.

we'll see..   afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  Empty Re: New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-12, 15:49

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  Empty Re: New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-13, 09:49

This is going to end well.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-13, 10:37

Well, when Jefferson wrote "all men are created equal" what he meant back then was "all white men, not women, who own property and are over the age of 21" are created equal.

Maybe the 2nd amendment was meant in a similar way.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-13, 14:13

Never read the comments section.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/new-black-panthers-plan-armed-protest-at-republica/

Are racists more likely to comment, or are there really that many of them?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-13, 14:14

Rocinante wrote:Never read the comments section.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/new-black-panthers-plan-armed-protest-at-republica/

Are racists more likely to comment, or are there really that many of them?

A little from column A and a little from column B.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 08:09

this is gonna be so awesome.. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 09:43

Fuck you guys mocking this. Good on them. Don't ridicule them too much. What if two groups separated by government financially funded racial organizations joined forces over a common good. If the Black Panthers were more receptive to white people we could do some "figurative" damage.

If the NRA were smart they'd let this go off without a hitch. The problem is the government provacoteurs. Maybe a deal can be struck. The blacks do their show of force and express the symbolism of a 2nd amendment for blacks (who frankly need it most) while the NRA scouts for government paid problem makers looking to perpetuate the divide and conquer routine.

Or, the most likely plan because politics is run mostly by business men and law degree students who've never been in a fist fight let alone combat (LE, services, etc) no one will consider this, something bad will happen at the event and the continuing pointless and useless gun control argument gets played; Most likely
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 09:51

xsanguine wrote:Fuck you guys mocking this. Good on them. Don't ridicule them too much. What if two groups separated by government financially funded racial organizations joined forces over a common good. If the Black Panthers were more receptive to white people we could do some "figurative" damage.

If the NRA were smart they'd let this go off without a hitch. The problem is the government provacoteurs. Maybe a deal can be struck. The blacks do their show of force and express the symbolism of a 2nd amendment for blacks (who frankly need it most) while the NRA scouts for government paid problem makers looking to perpetuate the divide and conquer routine.

Or, the most likely plan because politics is run mostly by business men and law degree students who've never been in a fist fight let alone combat (LE, services, etc) no one will consider this, something bad will happen at the event and the continuing pointless and useless gun control argument gets played; Most likely
I'm not ridiculing them at all - I think it's awesome.

the only way any sort of sensible gun laws will ever be passed is when white people start getting scared of black people for participating in their 2nd Amendment right.. good on these fine young folks in the New Black Panther Party.

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 09:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Fuck you guys mocking this. Good on them. Don't ridicule them too much. What if two groups separated by government financially funded racial organizations joined forces over a common good. If the Black Panthers were more receptive to white people we could do some "figurative" damage.

the only way any sort of sensible gun laws will ever be passed is when white people start getting scared of black people for participating in their 2nd Amendment right.. good on these fine young folks in the New Black Panther Party.

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  1486952199

You're either true to your cause or your not. Fuck the NRA for not being reasonable, fuck the open carry guys for trying to intimidate peopel instead of respecting the law, fuck any show of gun force to intimidate the American public.

Fuck the insanity of guns. Fuck the fence sitters.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-14, 10:12

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not ridiculing them at all - I think it's awesome.

You're either true to your cause or your not. Fuck the NRA for not being reasonable, fuck the open carry guys for trying to intimidate peopel instead of respecting the law, fuck any show of gun force to intimidate the American public.

Guns are not insane, people are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Very true. I hope we pass laws to help the insane people. I hope we pass laws to help keep them and us safe.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-14, 10:50

In 1967, then Governor Ronald Reagan signed strict gun control legislation into law in California that banned open carry. The NRA supported the legislation and later endorsed Reagan for president in 1980. Why did this happen? Why did a conservative and the NRA both support ending open carry in California? Well, it probably had something to do with Black Panther rallies in Sacramento and across the state where black activists were exercising their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. Reagan got a little nervous seeing all those armed black men in the capitol city. In short, black people with guns scare white people.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 11:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't think they should scared of them. I come from a country extended family so there were glass gun cases everywhere. I've worked in the hood where (presumably) illegal firearms were being maintained. I don't blink any eye in any situation. Black people have just as much a right to own any fire arm they want without restriction and without registration. Black communities could use some more pro 2nd amendment groups that are willing to fill in the crime fighting responsibilities the tax paid DPD isn't doing. Private security has always arising in Detroit. Despite their failing the Black Panthers have always stressed creating a safe, empowered black community. This is the perfect chance to do just that.

White people aren't scared of a black person operating a firearm. The problem is, most of the time when a white person sees a black person operating a firearm it's on the news in connection with a robbery or shooting that took place.... and I don't think we even need to mention the black gun crime murder rates that might make white people nervous.

But if you want to build an omellete you gotta build some eggs. Let's start that process, it'll be bumpy at first but once you weed out the assholes and the people who really do care get rid of the poseurs.... maybe we'll see a safer Detroit.

Go on and get you some, New Black Panthers.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 11:18

Turtleneck wrote:In 1967, then Governor Ronald Reagan signed strict gun control legislation into law in California that banned open carry. The NRA supported the legislation and later endorsed Reagan for president in 1980. Why did this happen? Why did a conservative and the NRA both support ending open carry in California? Well, it probably had something to do with Black Panther rallies in Sacramento and across the state where black activists were exercising their 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. Reagan got a little nervous seeing all those armed black men in the capitol city. In short, black people with guns scare white people.

No doubt about it.

I think we have a lot more access to factual information, though. I think it's harder to scared crackers with wrong information than it use to be.

I'd like to see the NRA reach out to African Americans who want to make a difference in the safety of their community. Maybe offer free classes on how to obtain and the safe use of one. Too many kids on the streets learn how to operate this things very unsafely by friends in their teens. I learned to reload and cock a Beretta 9mm at 15 years old by some 16 year old son of a gun dealer. He didn't know shit and I'm glad I forgot everything I was taught because I'm going to hit up the Rockford gun club to learn how to properly handle these things. Lots of responsibility.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-07-14, 11:18

xsanguine wrote:

I don't think they should scared of them. I come from a country extended family so there were glass gun cases everywhere. I've worked in the hood where (presumably) illegal firearms were being maintained. I don't blink any eye in any situation. Black people have just as much a right to own any fire arm they want without restriction and without registration. Black communities could use some more pro 2nd amendment groups that are willing to fill in the crime fighting responsibilities the tax paid DPD isn't doing. Private security has always arising in Detroit. Despite their failing the Black Panthers have always stressed creating a safe, empowered black community. This is the perfect chance to do just that.

White people aren't scared of a black person operating a firearm. The problem is, most of the time when a white person sees a black person operating a firearm it's on the news in connection with a robbery or shooting that took place.... and I don't think we even need to mention the black gun crime murder rates that might make white people nervous.

But if you want to build an omellete you gotta build some eggs. Let's start that process, it'll be bumpy at first but once you weed out the assholes and the people who really do care get rid of the poseurs.... maybe we'll see a safer Detroit.

New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-14, 11:27

All any excitement in Cleveland outside the RNC convention that involves people of color will do is further galvanize support for Trump by folks who can't grasp the reality that their propensity to shop at big box retailers is directly related to their desire to pay the lowest price possible regardless of where it's made.

I'm talking everything from auto's to kitchen appliances to clothing to food. Those folks want to build a wall between the US and Mexico. It won't happen because the hotel / restaurant owner, food processing and construction industry are reliant on workers from souith of the border and many are undocumented because they will work for less. The middle level and top donors to trump and the GOP are reliant on that cheap labor.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 11:27

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't know what racist whites you're choosing to hang out with Turtleneck... but you should get new friends.

Are white people scared of an unpredictable and volatile individual like Tupac waving a .45 casually out a car window on the Vegas strip? Yes.

Are white people scared of black people that take the same precautions as you're suppose to at any range? Not that I've seen.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 11:32

GRR Spartan wrote:All any excitement in Cleveland outside the RNC convention that involves people of color will do is further galvanize support for Trump by folks who can't grasp the reality that their propensity to shop at big box retailers is directly related to their desire to pay the lowest price possible regardless of where it's made.

I'm talking everything from auto's to kitchen appliances to clothing to food. Those folks want to build a wall between the US and Mexico. It won't happen because the hotel / restaurant owner, food processing and construction industry are reliant on workers from souith of the border and many are undocumented because they will work for less. The middle level and top donors to trump and the GOP are reliant on that cheap labor.

So because black people and white trash can't grasp the macro-economics of what it means when Wal-Mart comes to town in order to provide them products for lower prices.... it's another example of evil white privilege, right? This has kind of already happened. I'm sure we'll blame an R if they get in office. If it's a D they'll go back to the next R... considering the news outlets seem to be 5-1 in terms of policy balance.

I'm not for borders so you're not going to catch me arguing about some dumb wall....

Walls can be busted through, dug under... flown over and catapulted over. Expensive job that will accomplish nothing.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Attire and attire accessories are not force. C'mon, Dwags... stop trying to be dramatic.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 11:43

DWags wrote:

agree - and I think the NRA is a terrorist organization and I think gun nuts needs some seriously psychological counseling.

However, the gun nuts in America have made it clear that everyone should have access to as many guns as they can.. mass shootings are perfectly acceptable because it reiterates the need for people to protect themselves.

okay - if that's the way the paranoid racists in America want to behave, fine with me - they've shown that their fear and hatred of fellow Americans take a backseat to their right to have assault rifles. They should be the first to voice support for the New Black Panthers to show up in Cleveland armed to the teeth.

somehow, though, I don't expect they are....New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-14, 11:47

I don't know what racist whites you're choosing to hang out with Turtleneck... but you should get new friends.

I think what he's New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600 ing about is the ridiculousness of the statement. White people are clearly frightened of armed black people. Have you seen the news in the last couple years? If the deaths of unarmed black men doesn't come from a place of fear, where does it come from?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 11:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

agree - and I think the NRA is a terrorist organization and I think gun nuts needs some seriously psychological counseling.

However, the gun nuts in America have made it clear that everyone should have access to as many guns as they can.. mass shootings are perfectly acceptable because it reiterates the need for people to protect themselves.

okay - if that's the way the paranoid racists in America want to behave, fine with me - they've shown that their fear and hatred of fellow Americans take a backseat to their right to have assault rifles. They should be the first to voice support for the New Black Panthers to show up in Cleveland armed to the teeth.

somehow, though, I don't expect they are....New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600

All this vitriolic language towards a group of people that represent a smaller ratio of violent crime in America.

We get it... you're so intellectual and everyone that doesn't agree with you is some shit kicking, tobacco chewing hillbilly who can't read and hates black people.

Statistically speaking.... who is more likely to commit violent crime with a weapon or without a weapon?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 11:59

Rocinante wrote:

I think what he's New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600 ing about is the ridiculousness of the statement. White people are clearly frightened of armed black people.

Have you seen the news in the last couple years?

If the deaths of unarmed black men doesn't come from a place of fear, where does it come from?

Source.

Which news?

Like.... Michael Brown?... there's been more whites and latinos killed by cops than blacks. What is this fear you speak of?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/13/why-a-massive-new-study-on-police-shootings-of-whites-and-blacks-is-so-controversial/
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 12:02

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:agree - and I think the NRA is a terrorist organization and I think gun nuts needs some seriously psychological counseling.

All this vitriolic language towards a group of people that represent a smaller ratio of violent crime in America.

We get it... you're so intellectual and everyone that doesn't agree with you is some shit kicking, tobacco chewing hillbilly who can't read and hates black people.

Statistically speaking.... who is more likely to commit violent crime with a weapon or without a weapon?
I don't know.. I don't really care.

64 percent of all the world's statistics are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're accurate statistics or not

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 12:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't know.. I don't really care.

64 percent of all the world's statistics are made up right there on the spot
82.4 percent of people believe 'em whether they're accurate statistics or not

You should care right about now, Bob. Because you just made a huge prejudiced generalization about a group of people and implying they are the ones with the issue with violence. I'm saying... it might help to take a look at the stats and put your opinion to the test.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 12:24

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't know.. I don't really care.

You should care right about now, Bob. Because you just made a huge prejudiced generalization about a group of people and implying they are the ones with the issue with violence. I'm saying... it might help to take a look at the stats and put your opinion to the test.
when cops start shooting and killing unarmed black people or black people who are carrying a firearm to protect themselves from cops, I don't need some pointy-headed nerd that knows how to run some stats on SPSS software to tell me what's right and wrong
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-14, 12:27

I know the stats X, I can also bend them to my will. Looking at the source data in the article you linked... as a percentage of their respective population sizes blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed by police than whites. Also as a percentage of the number of people killed by police, 30ish percent of blacks killed by police were unarmed vs. 19% of whites killed by police.

Stats be damned though. The eye test, especially the Philando Castile case clearly shows a jumpy, scared white officer shooting a black man who was declaring his possession of a legal firearm.

In that same situation, I highly doubt I (white) would be shot. There is data. It can be quoted and argued over, I've seen a lot of it, and come to the conclusion that in general we have an overly aggressive militarized police force, but specifically there is merit to the claim that unarmed or non-agressive black men are more likely to be killed by police than white men in the same situation.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 12:29

I'm waiting on a republican who is suddenly concerned with black-on-black violence in Chicago to speak out.. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 12:38

Rocinante wrote:I know the stats X, I can also bend them to my will. Looking at the source data in the article you linked... as a percentage of their respective population sizes blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed by police than whites. Also as a percentage of the number of people killed by police, 30ish percent of blacks killed by police were unarmed vs. 19% of whites killed by police.

Stats be damned though. The eye test, especially the Philando Castile case clearly shows a jumpy, scared white officer shooting a black man who was declaring his possession of a legal firearm.

In that same situation, I highly doubt I (white) would be shot. There is data. It can be quoted and argued over, I've seen a lot of it, and come to the conclusion that in general we have an overly aggressive militarized police force, but specifically there is merit to the claim that unarmed or non-agressive black men are more likely to be killed by police than white men in the same situation.

Yes, and how much higher is the crime rate in black communities than white communities, Roc? Might that give any indication why they interact more with black Americans than whites? The cops come out to this lake community to ride around give out tickets for boat registrations, if you're lights are working.... ya know... debt collection.

We don't have murders and rapes and violent crimes, though. If you're not getting a call saying an individual who matches a description of someone who just committed an armed robbery I doubt you'd get shot, too. Now if you did match the description... then maybe you should be careful.

Roc wrote:Stats be damned though. The eye test, especially the Philando Castile case clearly shows a jumpy, scared white officer shooting a black man who was declaring his possession of a legal firearm.

I agree about the police force. They don't need military grade equipment. That was paid for by the people... auction it off to the people.

The newest study indicates there is no police bias when it comes to police shootings. It will be dismissed because it doesn't fit the narrative. I'm sure if there's a study that comes up that contradicts it... it will be posted a million more times than I'm able to post this one.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 12:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

But you are. And that's bullshit. Fuck the panthers for trying to intimidate people with guns. If you're for one group doing it, you're for every group doing it.

Sarcastically trying to make a point because African Americans are open carrying is being a slap dick too.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 12:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm waiting on a republican who is suddenly concerned with black-on-black violence in Chicago to speak out.. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  502811600

Perhaps someone from the community of Chicago should become concerned.

None of them care. Not until one of the relatively few times it happens and isn't a clear case of a cop trying to be killed.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 12:42

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:agree - and I think the NRA is a terrorist organization and I think gun nuts needs some seriously psychological counseling.

But you are. And that's bullshit. Fuck the panthers for trying to intimidate people with guns. If you're for one group doing it, you're for every group doing it.

Sarcastically trying to make a point because African Americans are open carrying is being a slap dick too.

It's their right, man. I don't like these opinions based on emotion...."they are just trying to intimidate people". Who cares what their purpose is. Maybe it's a fashion accessory. Maybe it's a brand new purchase they want to show off.

Either way, what's the problem? If you're intimidated by it... that's on you and your insecurities. I see a group of people making a statement. Until they start threatening people or pointing their weapons at people... they're walking around with tools.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 12:44

DWags wrote:

I think you miss the point.

guns are winning... when republicans and the NRA decided that it was okay to kill 20+ first and second graders... guns won. So, now, let's see if they're willing to have that same mentality when a bunch of scary, intimidating-looking black guys show up to one of their cute little events legally carrying guns.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 12:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

guns are winning... when republicans and the NRA decided that it was okay to kill 20+ first and second graders... guns won. So, now, let's see if they're willing to have that same mentality when a bunch of scary, intimidating-looking black guys show up to one of their cute little events legally carrying guns.

They didn't say that, though, Bob. They said it wasn't okay for one group of people to forcibly decide for law-abiding people that didn't have anything to do with it that they will need to operate differently in the future because of the actions of others.... which if we were to describe the others it would be considered racist to do so.

But shitting on whites and calling them hillbillies and gun nuts... even though they have nothing to do with the incident... that's okay because whites are at the very bottom of the victim hierarchy.

I think if black people show up for unity and not to try to force some sort of confrontation (I only mention that possibility based on previous actions of the New Black Panthers).

If the NRA and New Black Panthers showed up and joined forces.... holy shit... watch out Bob.

You get those two groups joining forces you'll never see the end game of banning becoming a reality.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 12:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

But you are.  And that's bullshit. Fuck the panthers for trying to intimidate people with guns.  If you're for one group doing it, you're for every group doing it.

No I didn't miss the point. Fuck gun nuts.  In any size shape color or party. I'm condemi g them like I'm condeming every nut.  I won't back down because they're black and often victims of profiling.

Fuck them.  They're contributing to the problem. Just like the white crackers who flaunt that shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-14, 12:53

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think you miss the point.

No I didn't miss the point. Fuck gun nuts.  In any size shape Coke or party. I'm condemi g them like I'm condeming every nut.  I won't back down because they're black and often victims of profiling.

Fuck them.  They're contributing to the problem. Just like the white crackers who flaunt that shit.
we fittin' to have ourselves a war, brah. My money is on the black folks - you can't oppress people the way they've been oppressed, gerrymander districts to he point that they're powerless and institute things like Voter ID laws specifically designed to discourage a certain group from participating in the electoral system and expect them to keep taking it.

open carry, dude. The Man is starting to get nervous. New Black Panther Party to Participate in Their 2nd Amendment Right at GOP Convention..  3493939353

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-07-14, 12:55; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 12:53

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

No I didn't miss the point. Fuck gun nuts.  In any size shape color or party. I'm condemi g them like I'm condeming every nut.  I won't back down because they're black and often victims of profiling.

Define "gun nut".

Let me guess.... anyone that disagrees with your opinion on gun control. How close am I?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-14, 12:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

No I didn't miss the point. Fuck gun nuts. In any size shape Coke or party. I'm condemi g them like I'm condeming every nut. I won't back down because they're black and often victims of profiling.

Fuck them. They're contributing to the problem. Just like the white crackers who flaunt that shit.
we fittin' to have ourselves a war, brah. My money is on the black folks.

I don't think that's a smart bet, Bob.

Blacks are highly out numbered. Not only that, they are several untrained. There's country boys that grow up shooting rifles from the age of 5. Many black kids get training which revolves around finding an alley, flinching until the trigger goes off and then running before the cops show up.

Here's a smart brotha's take on the race war (his hint: black people don't get in it, become diplomatic"

Don't pay attention to how he gets his message across but the message that is within the language.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-14, 12:59

xsanguine wrote:
DWags wrote:

Define "gun nut".

Let me guess.... anyone that disagrees with your opinion on gun control. How close am I?

Dead balls accurate. Couldn't be closer. This country is fucked up with this shit. Dumb asses actually video taping themselves open carrying by cops because it's their right and they want to show it on YouTube to their other nut friends to prove they're some kind of constitutional keeper of the faith.

I have guns, I respect guns, I continue to be amazed at what I see happening with them in this country. It's not a good thing. I have my ideas as to how it could be better. I think I'm right. We all have that line we draw. This is mine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next