Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

+5
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Death Roe
InTenSity
tGreenWay
9 posters

Go down

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  Empty Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:18 pm

Halfway through the series. This is some laugh-out-loud funny shit. Can't believe I didn't start watching this sooner.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  Empty Re: Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Post by InTenSity Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:28 pm

Did you ever watch arrested development?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  Empty Re: Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:37 pm

InTenSity wrote:Did you ever watch arrested development?

Loved that series. Someday, I hope to own and drive one of those mobile airplane stairs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:42 pm

Sunny is amazingly good. There are some dud episodes, of course, but man, I cannot stop watching. Ten seasons in and it's still gold.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:42 pm

never seen it..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:47 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:never seen it..

Of course you haven't, pleb.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:47 pm

As soon as I finish a couple of shows this summer, I will probably start to binge something while the wife works.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Death Roe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:never seen it..

I'm not even sure I've ever heard of it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:50 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Death Roe wrote:
I'm not even sure I've ever heard of it.

Its on TV.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:51 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not even sure I've ever heard of it.

Its on TV.
I have access to one of those.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:52 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not even sure I've ever heard of it.

Its on TV.

Take a step back. Please explain to Bob what a tv is.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Its on TV.
I have access to one of those.
There you go then! You might be able to find it, if you wanted to. Or maybe not, I dunno.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:53 pm

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:54 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have access to one of those.
There you go then! You might be able to find it, if you wanted to. Or maybe not, I dunno.
yeah - I usually have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch TV... Unless I'm sick or something.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Death Roe wrote:Sunny is amazingly good. There are some dud episodes, of course, but man, I cannot stop watching. Ten seasons in and it's still gold.

I haven't laughed out loud like this in a long time. In fact, it's made me aware of how stupid -- and likely annoying -- my laugh is, so I'm working on laughing with my mouth closed. This show makes it difficult, though.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:57 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  502811600 Havent seen that ep yet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:45 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
yeah - I usually have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch TV... Unless I'm sick or something.

But you like watching soccer???
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:05 pm

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah - I usually have a hard time sitting still long enough to watch TV... Unless I'm sick or something.

But you like watching soccer???
yeah.. because I can get up, go water flowers, fix a sandwich... maybe take a nap - and I haven't missed anything.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:23 pm

High School Reunion.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Rocinante wrote:High School Reunion.

???? Is that a show or an episode of Sunny?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:59 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:High School Reunion.

it's one of the best episodes. Along with Sweet Dee is dating a retarded person, and The night man cometh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

it's one of the best episodes. Along with Sweet Dee is dating a retarded person, and The night man cometh.

The McPoyle wedding.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:14 am

The Gang Hits the Road
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 am

I have a Dick Towel.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:44 am

Death Roe wrote:I have a Dick Towel.

I saw that episode over the weekend and checked to see if the website is still up, and it is. dicktowel.com

Do you own any kitten mittons?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:46 am

No, although I was tempted to get some.

I also have the shirt that Mac wears with a bear that has antlers. BEER!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:47 am

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  502811600 I forgot that one til you mentioned it. Dee's bf is the rapper, right? In addition to questions about his mental acuity.
#teamdayman
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:49 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

The McPoyle wedding.

That's season 8. I'm almost at the end of season 5.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 am

Cameron wrote:The Gang Hits the Road

When they open the UHaul after they started the fire and the guys are passed out Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 am

Death Roe wrote:No, although I was tempted to get some.

I also have the shirt that Mac wears with a bear that has antlers. BEER!

Did you cut off the sleeves?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:07 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  502811600 I forgot that one til you mentioned it. Dee's bf is the rapper, right? In addition to questions about his mental acuity.
#teamdayman

Yes. and Charlie is huffing silver paint through a sock which I can't get enough of.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

#teamdayman

Yes. and Charlie is huffing silver paint through a sock which I can't get enough of.

That's right. Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  502811600

The downside to series-binging is it can all run together after awhile.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Confession I watched a few eps with a hottie when I was in college and it wasn't great
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Yes watching a few eps gives you a good impression of the show overall.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:56 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Confession I watched a few eps with a hottie when I was in college and it wasn't great

Did you watch the 1st season without DeVito? It got a ton better after that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:01 pm

Death Roe wrote:Yes watching a few eps gives you a good impression of the show overall.

Especially when distracted by a hottie. Good call, OTPT, you focused on the titties.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  1966794946 Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  1966794946 Confession: I've only recently begun watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia  1966794946
"Did you fuck my mom, Santa Claus?"

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:15 pm

BTW, while watching this ep last night, I realized that Charlie and Blanch are the same person.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down