Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal

+4
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal Empty Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal

Post by Turtleneck June 29th 2016, 12:33 pm

The conditions are so dry in Michigan this summer that the state fire marshal is considering whether or not to recommend a statewide ban on fireworks as the Fourth of July holiday weekend nears.

The possible ban, according to a Detroit News story, would also halt burning because of conditions so dry that parts of Michigan are just one step away from drought status.

http://www.mlive.com/weather/index.ssf/2016/06/michigan_fireworks_burning_ban.html

Does this mean Travis will not be able to spell his name with a sparkler?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal Empty Re: Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That June 29th 2016, 12:34 pm

BAN EVERYTHING
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal Empty Re: Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal

Post by Turtleneck June 29th 2016, 12:36 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:BAN EVERYTHING

Ban OTPT
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos June 29th 2016, 12:36 pm

It hasn't rained here in a long time otpt. There is the potential for many fires.

And by potential I mean "really it's going to happen no matter what they do"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson June 29th 2016, 12:41 pm

House not far from me went up in smoke a couple of days ago

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/06/28/fireworks-may-be-to-blame-for-shelby-township-house-fire/
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That June 29th 2016, 12:42 pm

How overrated are fireworks by the way?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos June 29th 2016, 12:43 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How overrated are fireworks by the way?

Very. I don't mind watching the nuts who spend tons of money on it, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend a single cent.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck June 29th 2016, 12:45 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

It hasn't rained here in a long time otpt. There is the potential for many fires.

And by potential I mean "really it's going to happen no matter what they do"

He does not care because brony rave.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan June 29th 2016, 12:54 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:How overrated are fireworks by the way?

The shit they sell in most stores is but a professional fireworks display preferably over water is awesome IMHO.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck June 29th 2016, 1:08 pm

Parades, fireworks, card games, board games, golf...all absolutely 100% boring.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay June 29th 2016, 1:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Parades, fireworks, card games, board games, golf...all absolutely 100% boring.

Hunting is fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay June 29th 2016, 1:16 pm

Every time I see fireworks, professional or personal, all I imagine is money exploding. I'd rather spend it on other stupid stuff. It's just not my thing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos June 29th 2016, 1:25 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Parades, fireworks, card games, board games, golf...all absolutely 100% boring.

I played some really good golf yesterday turtleneck. For like half the round. The first half was a disaster then I randomly turned it on. It was cool.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay June 29th 2016, 1:34 pm

I played some really good golf yesterday turtleneck. For like half the round. The first half was a disaster then I randomly turned it on. It was cool.

We need to buy you a dictionary. Can you read?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos June 29th 2016, 1:42 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

I dunno but you're not going to be able to after i break your face into pieces
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That June 29th 2016, 1:59 pm

Raves?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck June 29th 2016, 2:05 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Raves?

Do you see raves on the list?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That June 29th 2016, 2:09 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Raves?

I was just asking. Jeez. :(
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay June 29th 2016, 2:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Stop flirting. It upsets others.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos June 29th 2016, 2:15 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Fine. I just pmed you a picture of my asshole that I took in the mirror while I was wearing that panty set you like so much. Go check it out
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay June 29th 2016, 2:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Fine. I just pmed you a picture of my asshole that I took in the mirror while I was wearing that panty set you like so much. Go check it out

BBS. Maybe not so soon. Michigan fireworks, burning ban being considered by state fire marshal 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck June 29th 2016, 2:20 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I was just asking. Jeez. :(

Let's party

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm June 29th 2016, 8:56 pm

To get this back on track, I heard that Dewitt Township just banned fireworks so if any of you effers manage to burn up your house this weekend due to fireworks me and my khakis won't give a hoot.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry June 29th 2016, 9:23 pm

Jake from State Farm wrote:To get this back on track, I heard that Dewitt Township just banned fireworks so if any of you effers manage to burn up your house this weekend due to fireworks me and my khakis won't give a hoot.
Co-worker said today he got an inch of rain on Sunday from a storm that rolled through and a quarter inch from a storm earlier last week. He has a rain gauge so I believe him. Said his lawn and garden are all green.

He lives about 15 miles north of me. Except for a couple very light sprinkles, it hasn't rained here in at least 3 weeks. Have a bunch of fireworks leftover from previous years. Only thing I'm pulling out this 4th weekend are my hoses.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down