Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you folks feel about fashion?

4 posters

Go down

How do you folks feel about fashion? Empty How do you folks feel about fashion?

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-30, 17:32

Cutoff jeans: Are they Jorts or some other wonderful statement of freedom?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How do you folks feel about fashion? Empty Re: How do you folks feel about fashion?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-30, 17:49

Khaki cargo shorts FTW. How do you folks feel about fashion? 2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How do you folks feel about fashion? Empty Re: How do you folks feel about fashion?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-30, 17:51

tGreenWay wrote:Khaki cargo shorts FTW. How do you folks feel about fashion? 2275418548

I don't understand the khaki cargo short hate. Comfortable and utilitarian. Then again, I'm on cusp of 56, so my fashion sense doesn't count for much.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-30, 17:56

I'm slowly transitioning into being a naturist so fashion now means nothing to me.   My kids are not impressed but it helps on the clothing budget.   When something wears out you simply don't replace it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-06-30, 18:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Khaki cargo shorts FTW. How do you folks feel about fashion? 2275418548

I don't understand the khaki cargo short hate. Comfortable and utilitarian. Then again, I'm on cusp of 56, so my fashion sense doesn't count for much.

I've been told men don't wear shorts.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-30, 18:20

Floyd Robertson wrote:

This, as I've said before. I can carry what I need for the dog, plus whatever small amount of crap I have. With regular shorts, everything is crammed into the four pockets. I freaking hate that.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2016-06-30, 18:25; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-30, 18:23

Rocinante wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Only religious fundies and men who are ashamed of their pasty white, rail-thin or enormously blubberous legs say that.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-30, 18:58

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Only religious fundies and men who are ashamed of their pasty white, rail-thin or enormously blubberous legs say that.

Yup. Spot on.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down