Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On being sick: Do you feel bad for me? I feel bad for me.

+12
WhiteBoyHatcher
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Giant Moose
Ass Dan
SpartanInNH
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   Empty On being sick: Do you feel bad for me? I feel bad for me.

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 19:56

Sorry, Floyd, but all your sympathies are belong to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   Empty Re: On being sick: Do you feel bad for me? I feel bad for me.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-23, 20:21

I don't even have the energy to fight you on this, bro.  I'm just going to sit here and be a pussy.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   Empty Re: On being sick: Do you feel bad for me? I feel bad for me.

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 20:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't even have the energy to fight you on this, bro.  I'm just going to sit here and be a pussy.

I'm actually happy to hear that. I'm all false bravado, anyway. I'm on my couch and not moving, except to change channels.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-23, 20:35

Hey, guess what I can do you douche bags. Not be sick! Aaaaahahahahahaha. I can breath totally fine, my head doesn't hurt, my throat isn't sore, I'm not pooping my brains out, I'm not vomiting, nothing is wrong at all. Haha hahahahaha. How much does it suck to suck assholes???

On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   Image14
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-23, 20:42

If you guys die, can I have your shit? Just the cool stuff
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-10-23, 21:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey, guess what I can do you douche bags. Not be sick! Aaaaahahahahahaha. I can breath totally fine, my head doesn't hurt, my throat isn't sore, I'm not pooping my brains out, I'm not vomiting, nothing is wrong at all. Haha hahahahaha. How much does it suck to suck assholes???

That's the creepiest middle finger of all time.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 21:07

DWags wrote:If you guys die, can I have your shit? Just the cool stuff

I've flushed everything so far, but I'll poop into a bag and save it for you, just in case I croak. I'll make sure my widow knows it's not really a weird request in our little slice of heaven.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 21:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey, guess what I can do you douche bags. Not be sick! Aaaaahahahahahaha. I can breath totally fine, my head doesn't hurt, my throat isn't sore, I'm not pooping my brains out, I'm not vomiting, nothing is wrong at all. Haha hahahahaha. How much does it suck to suck assholes???

Blanch is so jelly.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 21:08

You can be mean. I won't fight you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-23, 21:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Can't find her pic but he and the concrete canoe chick should hook-up sometime
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-10-23, 21:11

tGreenWay wrote:

You can be mean. I won't fight you. Im a pussy that whines about everything

On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   123vag10

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 21:12

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You can be mean. I won't fight you. Im a pussy that whines about everything

On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   123vag10

DWags is taking off his hat, Mr. Violator.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-23, 21:16

tGreenWay wrote:

Awwwww. I'm sorry bud. Now I feel bad. Let me know if you need a blumpkin or something.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 21:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Awwwww. I'm sorry bud. Now I feel bad. Let me know if you need a blumpkin or something.

My couch is big enough for you to sit and read to Floyd and me. Also, you'll need to find Floyd and bring him with you whether or not he wants to come over.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-23, 21:43

tGreenWay wrote:

My couch is big enough for you to sit and read to Floyd and me. Also, you'll need to find Floyd and bring him with you whether or not he wants to come over.

I'm comfortable with doing a little kidnapping tonight.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-23, 21:47

Fucked-up sick is sorta cool. Makes your immune system stronger
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 22:01

tGreenWay wrote:

I'm sure you are, but it's Floyd who may be reluctant.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 22:05

The Pantry wrote:Fucked-up sick is sorta cool. Makes your immune system stronger

That may be true most of the time, but this is the second time I've been sick this year. I had a wicked bad head/chest cold back in February. I really must be getting old.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-23, 22:06

tGreenWay wrote:

Kidnapping isn't as fun if hey aren't kicking and screaming like little bitches.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-23, 22:32

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Fucked-up sick is sorta cool.  Makes your immune system stronger

That may be true most of the time, but this is the second time I've been sick this year. I had a wicked bad head/chest cold back in February. I really must be getting old.  
Oh.  That's different.  You probably gone.

Remember your good friend Guest when finalizing your last will or living trust
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 22:40

tGreenWay wrote:

Kidnapping isn't as fun if hey aren't kicking and screaming like little bitches.

Great point. Let me know if you need a pillowcase to throw over his head. I've got loads of them. You can stop by here before you grab him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 22:42

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That February flu (head cold) was the worst I'd ever had. Irony of ironies--I was going to get my flu shot yesterday. Too fucking late now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-23, 22:43

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sweet. No probate issues with taking over his duties with his wife. Good news.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 22:47

The Pantry wrote:

She and I have already discussed this. Per her wishes, she'll be accepting resumés and scheduling tryouts as soon as my body is cold. As a courtesy to me, I would ask that you wait until my ashes are scattered over campus grounds.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-23, 22:49

tGreenWay wrote:

She and I have already discussed this. Per her wishes, she'll be accepting resumés and scheduling tryouts as soon as my body is cold. As a courtesy to me, I would ask that you wait until my ashes are scattered over campus grounds.

Look. I'm just going to kidnap Floyd then bang your wife, K?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-23, 22:51

tGreenWay wrote:

I'll take care of that.  You want em somewhere near that art building that looks like a crashed space ship?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 23:05

tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, go ahead. I'm just going to sit here on the couch and wait for someone to read to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 23:07

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'll take care of that.  You want em somewhere near that art building that looks like a crashed space ship?

That would be great! Maybe a little at the stadium, some at Beaumont Tower, too. You could carry me in your hat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 23:08

Oh, and don't do it on a windy day if you can help it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-10-23, 23:18

tGreenWay wrote:Oh, and don't do it on a windy day if you can help it.  

Words to live by.

SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-10-23, 23:21

I'm homesick, does that count?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 23:43

Ass Dan wrote:I'm homesick, does that count?

That counts. Ask Travis to kidnap Floyd and head south to pay you a visit. Make sure he reads to you, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 23:46

SpartanInNH wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Oh, and don't do it on a windy day if you can help it.  

Words to live by.

Exactly. I don't want my passing to leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-23, 23:47

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

That would be great!  Maybe a little at the stadium, some at Beaumont Tower, too. You could carry me in your hat.  

O.K., you'll get the spaceship and maybe Beumont, but I'm not gonna interrupt a good tailgate to be dragging your fucking ashes all over hell.  And don't you think asking me to dirty up my hat is a bit much of you?  Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-23, 23:56

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That would be great!  Maybe a little at the stadium, some at Beaumont Tower, too. You could carry me in your hat.  

O.K., you'll get the spaceship and maybe Beumont, but I'm not gonna interrupt a good tailgate to be dragging your fucking ashes all over hell.  And don't you think asking me to dirty up my hat is a bit much of you?  Jesus.

I thought you'd want to take a lite piece of me wherever you go, but no big deal. The more of me dumped at the spaceship means I have a better chance of going with them when it leaves EL bound for their Mothership.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-10-23, 23:59

tGreenWay wrote:

Not quite understanding the kidnap. 3-way, or you just want a witness? On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-24, 00:04

The Pantry wrote:

Not quite understanding the kidnap. 3-way, or you just want a witness? On being sick:  Do you feel bad for me?  I feel bad for me.   2599972566

Somebody needs to hold the video camera.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-24, 07:53

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I don't even have the energy to fight you on this, bro.  I'm just going to sit here and be a pussy.

I'm actually happy to hear that. I'm all false bravado, anyway.  I'm on my couch and not moving, except to change channels.  
I fell asleep on the couch probably around 9pm.  Woke up a 11, turned off the TV and rolled over.  Didn't even have the energy to crawl my sorry ass into bed. Now here I am at work for the 119th time in the last 123 days, about three hours later than I wanted to be. I might last four hours and then it's back to the couch for a three-hour pregame nap.

ps. This thread got funny, weird funny.  I don't even know how to respond to the any of that shit.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-10-24, 08:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I'm actually happy to hear that. I'm all false bravado, anyway.  I'm on my couch and not moving, except to change channels.  
I fell asleep on the couch probably around 9pm.  Woke up a 11, turned off the TV and rolled over.  Didn't even have the energy to crawl my sorry ass into bed. Now here I am at work for the 119th time in the last 123 days, about three hours later than I wanted to be. I might last four hours and then it's back to the couch for a three-hour pregame nap.

ps. This thread got funny, weird funny.  I don't even know how to respond to the any of that shit.

Just get in the van mother fucker.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-24, 08:14

I'm disappointed for tSwill. Another man down and the rest of us have to pick up the pieces.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next