Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To What Extent Do You Practice Acts of Personal Hygiene In Your Office?

+2
MiamiSpartan
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

To What Extent Do You Practice Acts of Personal Hygiene In Your Office? Empty To What Extent Do You Practice Acts of Personal Hygiene In Your Office?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:37 pm

I've cut my hair before with a pair of scissors in my desk.. I've also neatened up rampant facial hair.

I have deodorant, shampoo and body lotion in a cabinet. I think I've trimmed my fingernails before (with the door closed, obviously).

afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

To What Extent Do You Practice Acts of Personal Hygiene In Your Office? Empty Re: To What Extent Do You Practice Acts of Personal Hygiene In Your Office?

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:50 pm

Not much. I will usually just scratch my balls or pick my ass. Sometimes my nose, as well.

Sincerely,

Joachim Löw, German national team soccer coach.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

To What Extent Do You Practice Acts of Personal Hygiene In Your Office? Empty Re: To What Extent Do You Practice Acts of Personal Hygiene In Your Office?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:06 pm

I just got grease on a brand new polo shirt. Fucking sucks. Luckily I live close enough to home that I was able to run over at lunch to change.

I have some lip balm and hand moisturizer for the dry winter months and some deodorant for when I have to go out on the shop floor and I get a little sweaty.

I have to travel down to Dallas in August. It's gonna be something like 110 degrees on the floor down there. Ugh.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Keep Q-Tips in my drawer in case I get an ear itch
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:24 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I just got grease on a brand new polo shirt. Fucking sucks. Luckily I live close enough to home that I was able to run over at lunch to change.

I have some lip balm and hand moisturizer for the dry winter months and some deodorant for when I have to go out on the shop floor and I get a little sweaty.

I have to travel down to Dallas in August. It's gonna be something like 110 degrees on the floor down there. Ugh.
not my scene.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:33 pm

I'll flush when I drop a deuce. If I have to meet with people, I'll even wipe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:26 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I just got grease on a brand new polo shirt. Fucking sucks. Luckily I live close enough to home that I was able to run over at lunch to change.

not my scene.

Mine either. I'm bringing some Gold Bond with me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
not my scene.

Mine either. I'm bringing some Gold Bond with me.
aside from a lot of other factors, living in areas like Texas, Florida, etc seems like a prison sentence to me.

I also have copious amounts of hand sanitizer. And some Tums in case I have too much coffee on an empty stomach in the mornings.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Who the fuck brings their kid to the office because they have strep throat and can't go to daycare? WTF is wrong with people?
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down