Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Harvest for breakfast

+8
Blanch32
tanfan!
tGreenWay
The_Dude
Triple Sparty
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Golden Harvest for breakfast - Page 2 Empty Re: Golden Harvest for breakfast

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-13, 07:33

Herbie Green wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not much of a traditional breakfast eater.. usually more of an energy-bar-with-some-Greek-yogurt kind of dude.. so when I do end up at Fleetwood for "breakfast", it's usually after a good workout and is more of a lunch than anything. With a solid nap to follow.

So you are like too cool to go to eat breakfast in Lansing?

yeah.

when I have the urge to go to Fleetwood, I give them a call and they lift up the diner and set it down in East Lansing.. just for me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-07-13, 07:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Triple Sparty wrote:Rather than fight the crowds up north, Nigel elects to holiday in Lansing... But still has to wait in liner for breakfast
nothing beats a good breakfast Up North. Plus, it looks simply marvelous when you're documenting it on social media. Maybe in a the approving glow of a lakeside sunrise... or in the smiling shadows of many of our lighthouses.

Just don't go to Mackinac City for breakfast. I swear every place in that town serves powdered eggs.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-13, 07:57

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:nothing beats a good breakfast Up North. Plus, it looks simply marvelous when you're documenting it on social media. Maybe in a the approving glow of a lakeside sunrise... or in the smiling shadows of many of our lighthouses.

Just don't go to Mackinac City for breakfast. I swear every place in that town serves powdered eggs.
I don't eat eggs.. I mean, I'll eat a recipe that has an egg in it, etc - but the sight of an egg kind of freaks me out.

powdered eggs? Sounds even more frightening. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2