Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's take bets. Xfinity is coming between 11 and 1 today. Place your bet

+10
Motown Spartan
tanfan!
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
AnomanderRake
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
The_Dude
DWags
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's take bets. Xfinity is coming between 11 and 1 today. Place your bet - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's take bets. Xfinity is coming between 11 and 1 today. Place your bet

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-13, 14:54

DWags wrote:Fixed. I'm back on the grid. However, suspicion flies. It wasn't at my house but at the utility pole. Somebody had snipped the whole cable thus knocking out all four serviced. Phone internet cable and security. Hmmm. Eldest reported seeing a van that said "communications" in my neighbors driveway this weekend. She didn't see any ladder to the pole, but the tech guy said he found the make female clip things on the ground. The wire was only pushed into the hole. Came right out. There are three lines from my house, wow, att and xfinity. None of those would have a van that says "communications"

I think I'm being drawn into a mysterious international spy game and my life could be in danger. Or.... Some dumb ass minimum wage rookie fucked up and started working on the wrong shit then realized that and said fuck it and left it.

I hope it's the spy thing. I'm going to go buy cooler clothes and a nice pair of sunglasses in case it is.
Not so funny, but possibly relevant story. My TV went out, I have Uverse for TV and Xfinity for internet. One day I leave, and come home after work and my wife had to work. The TV isn't working, I go through all the steps, reset the router, power off the boxes, blah blah blah. Call up the tech support, nothing is working. They say they'll send over a tech support, but they also threaten that if your dumbass did something and its an issue inside, they'll charge $100. Turns out that at the box outside, someone either ripped the cables out or they cut them. I know, brool story, crow.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2