Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melania lied about her college degree, too

+3
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
tGreenWay
7 posters

Go down

Melania lied about her college degree, too Empty Melania lied about her college degree, too

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Dropped out for modeling and never went back to school, but claims to have her degree.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_578dd95ce4b0c53d5cfac0dc
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Melania lied about her college degree, too Empty Re: Melania lied about her college degree, too

Post by The_Dude Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Hilary is honest though, so at least you got that going for ya
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Melania lied about her college degree, too Empty Re: Melania lied about her college degree, too

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:07 pm

The_Dude wrote:Hilary is honest though, so at least you got that going for ya

Keep deflecting. You sound like Paul Manafort from this morning, when he blamed Hillary for all this.

And you're a fucking idiot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:19 pm

The difference is that Hills is the actual candidate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:23 pm

don't forget about the 4 brave Americans she killed in Benghazi with her email server.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:The difference is that Hills is the actual candidate.

The candidate who was investigated and cleared by the staff of Republican donor FBI director Comey, and by Congressional Republicans who keep spending mmillions of taxpayer money and then bitch about the Dems spending.

So, anybody want to discuss all the war crimes committed by a dozen or so in the Bush Administration but never faced a courtroom? Yeah, didn't think so.

Hypocrites.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:28 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Keep deflecting. You sound like Paul Manafort from this morning, when he blamed Hillary for all this.

Are you this retarded on purpose?

Just admit that the media and academia have brainwashed you into hating the right. You are too transparent.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
don't forget about the 4 brave Americans she killed in Benghazi with her email server.

Melania lied about her college degree, too Bengazi
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:39 pm

The_Dude wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Are you this retarded on purpose?

Just admit that the media and academia have brainwashed you into hating the right. You are too transparent.

This is the perfect Lebowski post. Just spot on lebowski. Melania lied about her college degree, too 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Meh. I'm not a Trump fan, anyways... but who cares?

Like, what is the travesty here? Is it because they're related?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Okay.... so, I realized just immediately. I need to ask this differently because the way I asked it gives it the impression I am in some way making an excuse on her behalf (which may be partially correct cause my tongue would touch every nerve ending that ass has to offer)....

But anyways, I'm getting off track.

The reason I ask is because, when it comes to the concept of governing... what bearing does she have or don't have on this? Why is her fibbing going to matter?

Edit: I guess I could have just used the edit button.

Last edited by xsanguine on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Who needs a college degree when you've struck gold?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Who needs a college degree when you've struck gold?

That's what I'm saying.

Turtleneck and I get in these disagreements but I believe college is worthless. Depending on the type of person you are, that is.

If you're the...."So no where do I go... what do I go... what font should this be in" type... you know the type, the robot... college is for you. Because you need that piece of paper.

People that just do things, like to learn how to do things... can find VERY well paying jobs like that. And that's if you want a boss.

If you're even smarter than that, the sky is the limit. Public education makes it appear like there's all these rules... but the game has always been the same. Forgetting the social system of the 12th century... the game was the same. You didn't need to got the University of Cambridge (dunno if that even existed, not looking it up).

But you find rare goods and you sell them and make bank.

I just found this source for plastic cases you put DVD's in for less than a penny a piece. I've got these dumb fucks that press DVDs for retail sell that are willing to pay 75 cents a piece for these things.

My biggest score. I found this place selling rawhide dog bones in Mexico. I dunno where, some fucking place by the sea... you know the fucking things the mutts chew on cause they're idiots that chew on shit all day. Selling them for 0.05 a piece. Guess how much those things sell at Meijer for?

I've never used my psychology degree in my life. What a waste of money that was. ( and yes, go ahead, crack jokes about my psychological well being)

Last edited by xsanguine on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:05 pm

FUUUUUCK.,

Long winded again.

I give up, guys. I can't do it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:09 pm

If you went to college solely for that degree or piece of paper.. Ya did it wrong.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:25 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If you went to college solely for that degree or piece of paper.. Ya did it wrong.

You're not reading what I'm typing.

I never used the damned thing and made A LOT of money. It was a waste of money for me considering my natural persona.

I'm not a millionaire, don't get me wrong... but I can get a few months at a time without worrying about it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:26 pm

I paid off that waste of a degree with the money I made getting those "bedroom eyes" from 9's and 10's in the front row.

I could have spent it on more cocaine to sniff off their asses. But us fucked up types find ways to accomplish that anyways.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:28 pm

My interpretation of people who get degrees was wrong, btw. I was trying to prove another point and ended up insulting people. I'm sorry for that. I really am. I'm not going to edit it cause it's not like it's going to change anyone's opinion.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Dropped out for modeling and never went back to school, but claims to have her degree.

If this, that Donald's trophy bride #3 fibbed about finishing school, is a pertinent fact in making your choice for President, please don't vote.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:56 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Dropped out for modeling and never went back to school, but claims to have her degree.

If this, that Donald's trophy bride #3 fibbed about finishing school, is a pertinent fact in making your choice for President, please don't vote.

Well we already have people voting for Hillary simply because she's a woman, so... what's really the difference? This is how American politics has worked for awhile. I always wonder how much longer we have left considering who we choose to put in charge of important decisions.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:17 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:

Please show me even one word where I claimed this had any impact on my voting decision. All I did was post a story about Melania Trump's lying about getting her degree. That's it. It was a news story I was sharing because it was interesting and timely, vis-a-vis the plagiarism story.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down