Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melania Trumps speech.

+9
The_Dude
tGreenWay
Motown Spartan
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
xsanguine
DWags
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Melania Trumps speech.  Empty Melania Trumps speech.

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 04:56

Thanks Obama
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Melania Trumps speech.  Empty Re: Melania Trumps speech.

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 05:51

#famousmelaniaquotes

Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 05:52

#famousmelaniaquotes

We have nothing to fear but, fear itself
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 05:53

#famousmelaniaquotes

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 05:53

#famousmelaniaquotes

A lot of things they do amuse me
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-19, 06:08

What did I miss?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-19, 06:47

xsanguine wrote:What did I miss?

She basically plagiarized Michelle's 2008 convention speech, so all famous quotes can now be Melania quotes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 07:44

"Malia, I'm not going to ask you again to clean your room"..

#FamousMelaniaQuotes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 08:25

#famousmelaniaquotes

We're gonna need a bigger boat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-19, 08:26

"The King of the North!"

#FamousMelaniaQuotes
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 08:27

#famousmelaniaquotes

Bulls fans are melting down over Valentine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 08:33

just saw this online:

"Donald Trump is loyal and he will never let you down".

- his third wife

Melania Trumps speech.  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 09:03

"Donald, give me some of that big black deeek"

#famousmelaniaquotes
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-19, 09:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:just saw this online:

- his third wife

I didn't watch any of it but when I saw that quote I about spit up my coffee.

Someone in the campaign didn't vett the speech but given what else was said last night it doesn't matter to Trump's true believers.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-19, 09:15

"Yesterday, July 18, 2016—a date which will live in infamy"

#famousmelaniaquotes
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 09:16

GRR Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:just saw this online:

- his third wife

I didn't watch any of it but when I saw that quote I about spit up my coffee.

Someone in the campaign didn't vett the speech but given what else was said last night it doesn't matter to Trump's true believers.
yeah, it doesn't matter - the racists, bigots, misogynists, anti-semites, etc - there's nothing that is going to change their knuckle-draggin' minds.. we get to just sit back and be entertained by it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-19, 09:35

What does it really matter.  Whether or not she plagiarized her speech doesn't mean he is any less qualified to be president.  Nothing could make him less qualified because he can't be any less qualified.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 09:58

Motown Spartan wrote:What does it really matter.  Whether or not she plagiarized her speech doesn't mean he is any less qualified to be president.  Nothing could make him less qualified because he can't be any less qualified.
it was the least offensive and hate-filled thing that was said or done at the republican convention.

but it's simply symptomatic of how screwed up his campaign is. And it's only the beginning of day two.. Melania Trumps speech.  502811600 Melania Trumps speech.  1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-19, 10:00

Motown Spartan wrote:What does it really matter.  Whether or not she plagiarized her speech doesn't mean he is any less qualified to be president.  Nothing could make him less qualified because he can't be any less qualified.

We have seen the Trump campaign go from Mrs. Trump wrote the speech herself to she got some help. This campaign is like none we have ever seen.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-19, 10:36

The plagiarism is really NBD, especially if Melania wrote all or most of the speech herself and not in her native language. Honestly, she probably read or watched a bunch of convention speeches and took notes while forgetting to attribute. Those mistakes happen.
What is a big deal is Trump and his campaign manager denying it, which at this point is lying about it. Can't trust Trump for anything.

Oh, and in b4 someone writes It's not the crime, it's the coverup. Melania Trumps speech.  2275418548
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 10:51

They've done nothing but demonize minorities however, when the spotlight comes on, she steals a speech from a black woman.

Melania Trumps speech.  3493939353 afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-19, 11:21

tGreenWay wrote:The plagiarism is really NBD, especially if Melania wrote all or most of the speech herself and not in her native language. Honestly, she probably read or watched a bunch of convention speeches and took notes while forgetting to attribute. Those mistakes happen.  
What is a big deal is Trump and his campaign  manager denying it, which at this point is lying about it. Can't trust Trump for anything.

Oh, and in b4 someone writes It's not the crime, it's the coverup. Melania Trumps speech.  2275418548

Can we change that "Can't trust Trump for anything" to "Can't trust politicians for anything?"
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 11:34

Genius...Trump plays the media like a fiddle...his wife gives a 35 min speech, has about 20 seconds worth of political bullet points every politicians uses that was like what Michelle Obama said, and now Melania and her elegance and outstanding story will dominate the airwaves.

Bravo, Trump, bravo Melania Trumps speech.  1486952199
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 11:36

The_Dude wrote:Genius...Trump plays the media like a fiddle...his wife gives a 35 min speech, has about 20 seconds worth of political bullet points every politicians uses that was like what Michelle Obama said, and now Melania and her elegance and outstanding story will dominate the airwaves.

instead of the "Hillary killed my son in Benghazi" and "Mexicans and Blacks are evil" and "Democrats hate cops" narrative..

indeed - I'm sure Trump's goal was for people to be talking about his wife stealing a speech from Michelle Obama on Tuesday morning. I'm certain that was his intent coming into Tuesday.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-07-19, 11:37; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 11:36

I don't know, I think it shows a ton about how unorganized trump is. I'm still not voting for Hills. But this is just another reason for me to not vote for trump. Seems there is a lot of people doing their own thing and no cohesion. While I don't give a fuck about her plagerizing, it seems you'd have some staff to at least say, hey that's too close. And help her out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 11:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:The plagiarism is really NBD, especially if Melania wrote all or most of the speech herself and not in her native language. Honestly, she probably read or watched a bunch of convention speeches and took notes while forgetting to attribute. Those mistakes happen.  
What is a big deal is Trump and his campaign  manager denying it, which at this point is lying about it. Can't trust Trump for anything.

Can we change that "Can't trust Trump for anything" to "Can't trust politicians for anything?"

Remember, the left only thinks the right lies, etc even though Hilary is a known, recorded and documented malicious liar. You literally cannot makeup anymore the blatant hypocrisy of the left.

The meltdown when Trump wins the office is going to be simply outstanding. And the Dems only have themselves to blame--in their world criminals are the good guys, cops the bad guys. Immigrants and refugees well being are put ahead of actual Americans..that's the Democratic party for ya.

The average guy is starting to look around and call BS on the false narratives Dems have been shoveling for years.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 11:38

DWags wrote:I don't know, I think it shows a ton about how unorganized trump is. I'm still not voting for Hills. But this is just another reason for me to not vote for trump. Seems there is a lot of people doing their own thing and no cohesion. While I don't give a fuck about her plagerizing, it seems you'd have some staff to at least say, hey that's too close. And help her out.

The Trump campaign thanks you for talking about them and starting a thread to talk about them. cheers
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 11:40

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:I don't know, I think it shows a ton about how unorganized trump is. I'm still not voting for Hills. But this is just another reason for me to not vote for trump. Seems there is a lot of people doing their own thing and no cohesion. While I don't give a fuck about her plagerizing, it seems you'd have some staff to at least say, hey that's too close. And help her out.

The Trump campaign thanks you for talking about them and starting a thread to talk about them. cheers
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 11:45

oh - and today's speakers include someone from the Ultimate Fighting industry and a professional golfer.

Oh - and Chris Christie. So, convention goers, now might be a good time to nail your nachos down to a seat or otherwise risk having them stolen.

you're welcome.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 11:53

former Trump campaign manager - and current contributor to mainstream media - says whoever responsible for Trump's 3rd wife's speech should be "held accountable"...

Michelle Obama... come on down and be held accountable!! Melania Trumps speech.  3493939353

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-19, 12:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and today's speakers include someone from the Ultimate Fighting industry and a professional golfer.

Oh - and Chris Christie. So, convention goers, now might be a good time to nail your nachos down to a seat or otherwise risk having them stolen.

you're welcome.

Yuck...I can just hear the republican party getting fatter.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 12:13

The_Dude wrote:

You're a fucking idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-19, 12:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'll happily accept your friendly amendment.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-19, 12:18

The_Dude wrote:Genius...Trump plays the media like a fiddle...his wife gives a 35 min speech, has about 20 seconds worth of political bullet points every politicians uses that was like what Michelle Obama said, and now Melania and her elegance and outstanding story will dominate the airwaves.

Yeah, you don't really understand how campaigns are run. Tuesday's message is only a dream now, and the focus has logically morphed from Mrs. Trump's plagiarism to Donny's lying about it and inability to do anything about it. No one has yet to be held accountable, and the networks have noticed. I wouldn't expect you to understand, not just because of the blinders you wear, but mostly because you're a fucking idiot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-19, 12:21

The_Dude wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Remember, the left only thinks the right lies, etc even though Hilary is a known, recorded and documented malicious liar.  You literally cannot makeup anymore the blatant hypocrisy of the left.

The meltdown when Trump wins the office is going to be simply outstanding.  And the Dems only have themselves to blame--in their world criminals are the good guys, cops the bad guys.  Immigrants and refugees well being are put ahead of actual Americans..that's the Democratic party for ya.

The average guy is starting to look around and call BS on the false narratives Dems have been shoveling for years.

Yeah, no. Wrong again, as usual. You fucking idiot.

Edit:  And btw, this discussion and my comments were specifically on a major trump campaign fuck up. I'm not a news anchor--I don't need to balance things out every time by pointing out Hillary's flaws. I don't like Hillary, I don't trust her entirely, she wouldn't have been my first or second choice, but I don't have to mention both candidates each time I discuss one of Trump's mistakes. So please, go fuck yourself, you fucking idiot.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2016-07-19, 12:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited because the_douche is a fucking idiot)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 12:52

tGreenWay wrote:

Yeah, you don't really understand how campaigns are run. Tuesday's message is only a dream now, and the focus has logically morphed from Mrs. Trump's plagiarism to Donny's lying about it and inability to do anything about it. No one has yet to be held accountable, and the networks have noticed. I wouldn't expect you to understand, not just because of the blinders you wear, but mostly because you're a fucking idiot.

Man, you lefties are a strange group.

Want someone to be held accountable for using generic political talking points for like 20 secs during a 35 min speech, but think Hilary shouldn't be held to account for borderline treason.

You literally cannot make this up anymore. Melania Trumps speech.  4198636888
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-19, 13:07

I keep saying to myself you can't be this fucking stupid. Really it's impossible to be this fucking stupid. But yeah, you're this fucking stupid.

You sir, are a fucking idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-07-19, 13:15

DWags wrote:

I keep saying to myself you can't be this fucking stupid. Really it's impossible to be this fucking stupid. But yeah, you're this fucking stupid.  

You sir, are a fucking idiot.
the Trump campaign would like to thank you for starting this thread.

it helps shine the light on the occasion where his third wife reflected on the thoughts of a successful, independent black woman whose husband they insist has ruined the country and the world.

Well done.  Melania Trumps speech.  1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-19, 13:21

#famousmelaniaquotes

His life is ruined.

Melania Trumps speech.  Wade-baldwin-iv-and-deyonta-davis-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-pose-for-a-picture-id542886404
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-19, 13:23

Liberals once again attacking a woman who isn't a Democrat...

Liberals worst fears:  Women and minorities who aren't blind sheep to the Dems..fucking Uncle Toms!

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next