Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some are dead in Germany. Yep, you guessed it.

+7
Jake from State Farm
Vlad
BleacherSwill
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some are dead in Germany.  Yep, you guessed it.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Some are dead in Germany. Yep, you guessed it.

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-22, 14:38

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Automatic assault rifles (yes, I know. They aren't really automatic go with me here) are a much easier target than soft and caring lookig handguns. Maybe start calling them death bringers and it would be an easier sell.

Come on man, if anyone should know how selling people through fear works it's a republican! That's your guys' whole thing- get votes based off of letting people know what to be scared of!

I'll go with you wherever but.... there's a big difference between automatic and semi-automatic.

So I'm not just going to accept your argument that starts with a false premise to begin with. They are completely different.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Some are dead in Germany.  Yep, you guessed it.   - Page 2 Empty Re: Some are dead in Germany. Yep, you guessed it.

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-22, 14:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

This is what I assume Travis really wants to say to me but realizes the situation I'm in and would rather not have any of that on his hands.

Jesus Christ man. Give this shit a break already. You over analyze everything, usually incorrectly. Take a fucking break from this board once in a while.

Yeah, you're right.

Break has started....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-22, 14:40

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Automatic assault rifles (yes, I know. They aren't really automatic go with me here) are a much easier target than soft and caring lookig handguns. Maybe start calling them death bringers and it would be an easier sell.

Come on man, if anyone should know how selling people through fear works it's a republican! That's your guys' whole thing- get votes based off of letting people know what to be scared of!

I'll go with you wherever but.... there's a big difference between automatic and semi-automatic.

So I'm not just going to accept your argument that starts with a false premise to begin with. They are completely different.

That's.... What.... I.... Said.... In.... The.... Parenthesis....

It doesn't matter if I know that. It doesn't matter if you know that. It matters if John q "I don't want my kid dying in a mass shooting" public knows that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-22, 14:49

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You think maybe, just maybe, you're being a bit of a dramatic child lately?

Very good possibility. Losing both parents on the same day, on crutches for two weeks (not working), and going through a divorce.... I should probably just rub some dirt in it.

I mean, fuck me, who am I, anyways?

I lost my dad suddenly in a motorcycle accident two years ago this August. A few months later my wife and I actively talked about getting a divorce. We worked it out with a therapist. What I didn't do is come on this board and whine about it in multiple threads. Just about everyone here has suggested you do the same, but you won't because you love the attention you get from talking about it all here.

I'm sorry. You're going through some shit, but using it all as an excuse is bullshit and frankly it pisses me off because you're bringing up memories that I don't really care to think about all that much, and you're using it to be an asshole to a lot of people.

Keep it to one thread if you must, your "apology" thread will do. Quit playing the fucking victim in multiple threads. And above all, get some help. You need it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-22, 14:56

Okay, I get it. I'm sorry about your loss. I'm leaving. I just needed someone to talk to. I don't know anyone here and paying someone $120/hr to listen to me whine seems even weirder than getting on a message board. But I get it, you guys don't get paid so it makes even less sense. I didn't think it through.... again I'm sorry you lost your father. I really am, man....I'm really, really fucking sorry... and trust me, I know the feeling. I just.... whatever... I'm going on again, no one gives a shit (or should)....

Either way
Anymore more shots you want to get in on me before so that you get the satisfaction of knowing I get to see them?
It's funny, I read a study once... dunno where, but it said people with higher levels of education tend to care less about those around them. Others. The Rogan board has PhD's in organic biology, but they also have guys living in vans traveling the country with nothing except what they can come up with. They will make jokes... but the venom just isn't there. I don't know what it is. Does having higher education make you less caring about others? I would have thought the opposite.

I figured I had gained enough equity over the years to maybe talk about some personal things with people that I'm going to. I made a big mistake, I realize that now, you guys don't give a shit and you don't have any obligation to. I went about it wrongly. I'm sorry to have annoyed you and the others. I really should have just kept it to my conversations with Bob, but he's not always available.

Either way, this whiny bitch is gone, no more worries, okay?

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-07-22, 15:32; edited 2 times in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-22, 15:09

Either way the whole thing is a political calculation, not a sincere attempt to save lives. What really irks me about it is that no one calls them on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-22, 15:21

Now how does this work under Trump? Would we check the ledgers, and if Germany is up to date, we would help them?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-07-22, 15:33

DWags wrote:Now how does this work under Trump? Would we check the ledgers, and if Germany is up to date, we would help them?

Thanks Trump
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-22, 16:18

Motive will probably remain a mystery to the current administration.

Josh Kraushaar ‏@HotlineJosh 35m35 minutes ago Pennsylvania, USA
Witness broadcast on CNN says Munich gunman shouted "allahu Akbar" and targeted children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-22, 16:27

LooseGoose wrote:Motive will probably remain a mystery to the current administration.

Witness broadcast on CNN says Munich gunman shouted "allahu Akbar" and targeted children.

Goddamn violent Christians.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-22, 16:32

BuzzFeed News ‏@BuzzFeedNews 3m3 minutes ago
Just in from Munich Police: Death toll rises to 8 in mall shooting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-22, 16:40

LooseGoose wrote:Motive will probably remain a mystery to the current administration.

At what point to does NATO step up to the mic and tell Iran, Syria, et al, if they don't rein in their terrorist factories we're gonna rain carpet bombing down on you? I'm not advocating that, because I'm smart enough to know that I don't know the solution. But I can see a tipping point on the horizon.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-22, 16:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:

At what point to does NATO step up to the mic and tell Iran, Syria, et al, if they don't rein in their terrorist factories we're gonna rain carpet bombing down on you? I'm not advocating that, because I'm smart enough to know that I don't know the solution. But I can see a tipping point on the horizon.

Because, and I'm not trolling. That would be viewed as HIGHLY racist or judgemental. Europe lost the ability to take their own cultures seriously.

They need more cultures, whether they're compatible or not... and that's that. They're going to ride that out until the middle east stretches as far as Norway.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-22, 17:09

xsanguine wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Because, and I'm not trolling. That would be viewed as HIGHLY racist or judgemental. Europe lost the ability to take their own cultures seriously.

They need more cultures, whether they're compatible or not... and that's that. They're going to ride that out until the middle east stretches as far as Norway.

I've never been to Europe. Would love to go some day. Both of my kids have been. Hell, my daughter did a study abroad in Europe while she was at MSU, which makes me jealous. Wish I had done that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-22, 17:16

Let me guess, white Christian killing in the name of Jesus?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-07-22, 17:49

The_Dude wrote:Let me guess, white Christian killing in the name of Jesus?

That was so 800 years ago.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-22, 18:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I've never been to Europe. Would love to go some day. Both of my kids have been. Hell, my daughter did a study abroad in Europe while she was at MSU, which makes me jealous. Wish I had done that.

I'd go before it gets bad.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-07-22, 20:27

Ummmmm.....
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-22, 20:32

I feel like siding with one religion over another is similar to being a democrat or republican.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-22, 20:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I feel like siding with one religion over another is similar to being a democrat or republican.

This would be close if Republicans randomly murdered people for not joining their party and Democrats didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-22, 20:57

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I feel like siding with one religion over another is similar to being a democrat or republican.

This would be close if Republicans randomly murdered people for not joining their party and Democrats didn't.

Plenty of politicians have blood on their hands.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-23, 06:51

Emma you really are a fucking idiot.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2