Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For our DC members - The Juggalos will gather near you!!

+2
pulling69
Blanch32
6 posters

Go down

For our DC members - The Juggalos will gather near you!! Empty For our DC members - The Juggalos will gather near you!!

Post by Guest 2016-07-24, 19:25

Insane Clown Posse plan 2017 march on Washington

As part of its ongoing battle with the FBI, the Insane Clown Posse is planning a march on Washington, D.C. with its fanbase, who are known as Juggalos.

The announcement was made at this weekend’s Gathering of the Juggalos festival in Thornville, Ohio. ICP and its fans will take the nation’s capital on Sept. 16, 2017, frontman Joe “Violent J” Bruce announced.

“In 2017, the weekend of Sept. 17, we need you. We’re gonna do a (expletive) march on Washington,” J told fans during the group’s seminar discussion at the Gathering, an announcement that was met with hearty applause. “They call the Juggalo World a movement, right? Well, let’s move!”

J also announced the group would be throwing “a huge Juggalo concert” that weekend, free of charge, at Jiffy Lube Live in nearby Bristow, Virginia.

The route for the march was also unveiled. It will begin at the Lincoln Memorial, proceed down Constitution Ave. and will end at the Washington Monument, where artists and fans will speak about what it means to be a Juggalo.

“We are going to explain to the world who the (expletive) we really are,” J said. The following day, on Sunday, Sept. 17, the group will throw a picnic for fans, J said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

For our DC members - The Juggalos will gather near you!! Empty Re: For our DC members - The Juggalos will gather near you!!

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-24, 19:34

A picnic ? OK, I'm down!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For our DC members - The Juggalos will gather near you!! Empty Re: For our DC members - The Juggalos will gather near you!!

Post by pulling69 2016-07-24, 19:41

Oh fuck, I need to evacuate the area a few days before that goes down.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-24, 23:44

pulling69 wrote:Oh fuck, I need to evacuate the area a few days before that goes down.

Get some faygo and join in
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-07-25, 00:00

Rage
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-07-25, 00:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
pulling69 wrote:Oh fuck, I need to evacuate the area a few days before that goes down.

Get some faygo and join in

They don't sell Faygo down here....Total Wine does have Vernors.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-25, 00:52

Duffy threatened me in the unleash thread. Wow.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-07-25, 01:10

Tanfan! wrote:Duffy threatened me in the unleash thread. Wow.

Dude has become unhinged, he thinks that I am "out to get him" after he posted his own public info... Whatevs.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-25, 07:42

pulling69 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Duffy threatened me in the unleash thread. Wow.

Dude has become unhinged, he thinks that I am "out to get him" after he posted his own public info... Whatevs.

Become??? More like has been...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-06, 09:19

Heartwarming Juggalo tale from Green Bay.

Spoiler - it involves chopping off a girl's pinky and trying to cauterize the wound with a car cigarette lighter.

http://wbay.com/2016/09/05/man-charged-after-green-bay-juggalos-host-blood-drinking-ritual-sever-womans-pinky/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down