Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's.

+8
StylesGShmooth
WhiteBoyHatcher
Ass Dan
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
Turtleneck
12 posters

Go down

Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's. Empty Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's.

Post by Turtleneck 10/07/15, 12:47 am

New ICP album on 7/31.

Not sure if it addresses the mysteries of the universe like their previous song about magnets and cell phone eating pelicans.

http://m.metrotimes.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/08/check-out-the-commercial-for-insane-clown-posses-new-album-out-july-31

Last edited by Turtleneck on 13/07/15, 08:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's. Empty Re: Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's.

Post by Guest 10/07/15, 04:17 am

Turtleneck wrote:New ICP album on 7/31.

Not sure if it addresses the mysteries of the universe like their previous song about magnets and cell phone eating pelicans.

http://m.metrotimes.com/Blogs/archives/2015/07/08/check-out-the-commercial-for-insane-clown-posses-new-album-out-july-31
Are you going to the Gathering?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's. Empty Re: Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's.

Post by Blanch32 10/07/15, 07:44 am

What ever happened to chitown juggalo. Did he frenzy too hard? I wouldn't minder hearing the rest of the story
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/07/15, 07:45 am

Probably just go to Lake Lansing instead.

Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's. 130813-Gatherin-Of-The-Juggalos-Fan-Gallery01-640x426

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 10/07/15, 07:57 am

I doubt I'll be able to make it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/07/15, 04:25 pm

I already have 12 cases of grape Faygo stacked haphazardly in the living room area of my trailer in anticipation of this new release.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/07/15, 04:28 pm

tGreenWay wrote:I already have 12 cases of grape Faygo stacked haphazardly in the living room area of my trailer in anticipation of this new release.

Release party?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/07/15, 04:31 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I already have 12 cases of grape Faygo stacked haphazardly in the living room area of my trailer in anticipation of this new release.

Release party?
Bob's again?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/07/15, 04:47 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Release party?
Bob's again?

Yup. Release party at Bob's on 7/31 for new ICP album. I will bring clown makeup.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/07/15, 08:34 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Bob's again?

Yup. Release party at Bob's on 7/31 for new ICP album. I will bring clown makeup.

I'll bring the penicillin shots.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 10/07/15, 08:35 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'll bring the blow. Hope Bob's OK with drugs there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 10/07/15, 08:41 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Who's gonna be in charge of rounding up the women? Just stop by every gas station you can find between 10pm and 6 am. Alternatively, you'll be in charge of finding an air pump and blowing up all the dolls.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 10/07/15, 08:42 pm

Score!
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 10/07/15, 08:46 pm

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Bob will not be there so there is no reason for Bob to know.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/07/15, 08:55 pm

Will there be someone there doing hatchetman tattoos?   I've been wanting one for quite some time now, heard women can't resist a man sporting one.....

Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's. Juggalo-for-life-hatchet-man-tattoo-design
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 10/07/15, 08:57 pm

I have one of those on my forehead. Except mine has a black swastika in the hatchetman's head.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 10/07/15, 10:24 pm

Bob cool is we brew some meth in his kids bedroom? They are grown or infants, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/07/15, 01:25 am

I have a hatchetman tattoo on my taint.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 11/07/15, 03:23 am

Awesome, haven't been this excited about something juggalo related since I found out there was a Dierks Bentley concert at the Lugnuts Stadium and an ICP themed band playing at the Loft on the same night. The Dierks fans had far greater numbers but they gave the juggalos a wide birth at all times.

Later ninjas.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 13/07/15, 08:13 am

Bump.

Just to let everybody know, there will be a party at Bob's on 7/31 celebrating the release of the new ICP album. We will spend the day listening to ICP albums new and old, drinking Faygo, wearing clown make-up, vandalizing stuff, and chasing people with hatchets.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 13/07/15, 08:18 am

Turtleneck wrote:Bump.

Just to let everybody know, there will be a party at Bob's on 7/31 celebrating the release of the new ICP album. We will spend the day listening to ICP albums new and old, drinking Faygo, wearing clown make-up, vandalizing stuff, and chasing people with hatchets.

Will the post party include a solute to all things Reagan? Or is that the upcoming Republican nomination party at his house?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 13/07/15, 09:52 am

I'll throw in a crisp $100 bill to who takes my wife's dog.. no questions asked.

at least not by me.. my wife might have a question or two.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 13/07/15, 10:41 am

Bob, please PM Nigel for more information.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 13/07/15, 10:56 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have one of those on my forehead. Except mine has a black swastika in the hatchetman's head.

me too! except mine's just the swastika. and also its not really a tattoo, it's more of a hand carved type thing. we should hang out.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29/07/15, 06:56 pm

2015 Gathering Of The Juggalos: Children, a wedding, and Juggalos For Jesus 

The word “family” is ubiquitous at the Gathering Of The Juggalos, the infamous yearly festival of arts and culture thrown by Detroit’s notorious Insane Clown Posse. It is used by Juggalos only slightly less frequently than Smurfs use “smurf” and Jews employ “shalom,” and serves a similarly vast array of purposes. Within Juggalo culture, the oft-chanted phrase “family” has a connotation that is at once broad yet strangely specific. It refers less to nuclear families, or conventional families, than to the makeshift family that constitutes the whole of Juggalo nation. Family is perhaps the central theme of the Gathering (with “delirious debauchery” running a close second), so for my fourth trip to this strange horrorcore Shangri-La, I decided to explore its different iterations.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 29/07/15, 08:59 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'll throw in a crisp $100 bill to who takes my wife's dog.. no questions asked.

at least not by me.. my wife might have a question or two.

What kind of dog is it?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/02/18, 03:57 pm

Michigan bar hit with 500 copyright notices after illegal downloads at Juggalo show
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 13/10/19, 07:13 pm

We have had 45 presidents. There is no way at least one of them was not a juggalo.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 23/04/20, 12:43 pm

Sad news

[tw]1253324503335047177?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 23/04/20, 12:59 pm

pourin' out a Faygo for my fallen homies.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 23/04/20, 02:51 pm

Saw a post on Facebook mentioning how bad is governmental leadership when the ICP is being more responsible than politicians. Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's. 502811600 Bob and other Lansing area Juggalos. UPDATE: Party at Bob's. 4177874726
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/04/20, 04:44 pm

I think it's semi irresponsible to have this party at Bob's. But, what day are we planning it for?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 23/04/20, 04:52 pm

DWags wrote:I think it's semi irresponsible to have this party at Bob's. But, what day are we planning it for?

The party was a few years ago, DWags. You were there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 23/04/20, 04:56 pm

Yeah. Not to worry. There’s a new fiesta in the making as we speak. It’s out at Bob's House, full kegs, everybody’s going to be there, you ought to go.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 23/04/20, 05:33 pm

Senior Dickfist wrote:Yeah. Not to worry. There’s a new fiesta in the making as we speak. It’s out at Bob's House, full kegs, everybody’s going to be there, you ought to go.

I'm there. Nothing like 4 hours of The boss blasting from outdoor speakers and warm PBR from a tapped keg.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 23/04/20, 06:39 pm

DWags wrote:I think it's semi irresponsible to have this party at Bob's. But, what day are we planning it for?

Semi-irresponsible is Bob’s middle name.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 23/04/20, 07:06 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Pretty sure it starts with a J.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 23/04/20, 08:30 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Pretty sure it starts with a J.

Jemi-irresponsible? That don’t make no sense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 23/04/20, 08:49 pm

Maybe that’s how it’s pronounced where he’s from.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down