Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz

+8
I.B. Fine
AnomanderRake
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
DWags
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Empty Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Post by DWags 2016-07-25, 09:38

Fun reception she just had at a breakfast in Florida.
This election is the greatest ever. I pray that the Dems let her speak tonight. Very entertaining.

These two parties have never been this fucked up at the same time in my lifetime. It's a massive train wreck. Debbie Wasserman Schultz 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Empty Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-25, 09:46

How in the hell did she and Priebus get to be the head of their respective parties?  Was there some contest where only morans could apply for the jobs?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-25, 09:52

I saw the Nadar people give George W the election because Nadar refused to remove his name off the ballot in Florida and I saw Perot probably give Clinton the election in 92 by running a futile campaign that only took votes from Bush sr. But the Sandes peeps hat Clinton and the Cruze peeps hate Trump and both contingents seem to not give a fuck about the party vs their guy. Both are not capable of seeing by acting in a certain way that the party can be hurt.

Good stuff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 11:09

DWags wrote:Fun reception she just had at a breakfast in Florida.
This election is the greatest ever.  I pray that the Dems let her speak tonight.  Very entertaining.

These two parties have never been this fucked up at the same time in my lifetime.  It's a massive train wreck. Debbie Wasserman Schultz 502811600

Whats fucked up about the Republican party? That YOU dont personally like the nominee? Yeah we get it, you are a liberal shill.

Honest and open primaries, rallying behind their candidate who got the most votes ever.

Meanwhile, you have the DNC chairwoman who rigged the election for Hilary...

Gotta love Dems...get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, and say well everyone does it, nothing to see.

Also, have to love how the DNC used religious fear mongering to attack Bernie in the South and built a wall around their convention site...and we are going to have to listen to them say how walls dont work and the Rs use religious fear mongering..you literally cannot make this up!  Debbie Wasserman Schultz 1966794946 Debbie Wasserman Schultz 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-25, 11:14

The_Dude wrote:
This election is the greatest ever.  I pray that the Dems let her speak tonight.  Very entertaining.

These two parties have never been this fucked up at the same time in my lifetime.  It's a massive train wreck. Debbie Wasserman Schultz 502811600

Whats fucked up about the Republican party? That YOU dont personally like the nominee? Yeah we get it, you are a liberal shill.

Honest and open primaries, rallying behind their candidate who got the most votes ever.

Gotta love Dems...get caught with their hands in the cookie jar, and say well everyone does it, nothing to see.

Also, have to love how the DNC used religious fear mongering to attack Bernie in the South and built a wall around their convention site...and we are going to have to listen to them say how walls dont work and the Rs use religious fear mongering..you literally cannot make this up!  Debbie Wasserman Schultz 1966794946 Debbie Wasserman Schultz 1966794946

I"m a shill because I want to see the Dems have a fucked up rukus convention?

You really can't be this fucking stupid. Honestly, even if you were trying. You're so full of hate towards one side, you really can't see anything else.

In other words,

You're a fucking idiot.

Go back to the Michigan board. 41 days.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-25, 11:27

The_Dude wrote:

Whats fucked up about the Republican party?  That YOU dont personally like the nominee?  Yeah we get it, you are a liberal shill.

IMHO, Priebus and the RNC screwed the pooch by not figuring out how to winnow the field earlier to give somebody, anybody a chance to match Trump's numbers in the primaries.  By the time it was down to Trump, Cruz and to a much lesser extent, Kasich, it was already over.  There is no way in hell the RNC should have arrived at the convention with Trump as presumptive nominee.  He's unqualified, and he can't beat Hillary.  They knew that about Trump from day 1, yet here we are.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-25, 11:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Whats fucked up about the Republican party?  That YOU dont personally like the nominee?  Yeah we get it, you are a liberal shill.

IMHO, Priebus and the RNC screwed the pooch by not figuring out how to winnow the field earlier to give somebody, anybody a chance to match Trump's numbers in the primaries.  By the time it was down to Trump, Cruz and to a much lesser extent, Kasich, it was already over.  There is no way in hell the RNC should have arrived at the convention with Trump as presumptive nominee.  He's unqualified, and he can't beat Hillary.  They knew that about Trump from day 1, yet here we are.

I don't get what Kasich's deal is. WTF? He'd rather have Hilliary than trump? Is that what he's trying to prove? It was the same deal with Ralph Nadar and Gore in 2000. If Nadar just agreed to take his name off the ballot in Florida, we'd most likely have a different history right now.

Weird. I guess maybe we should admire them for standing up for what they truly believe, but sometimes there are bigger goals.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-25, 13:40

Someone running the convention should tell Ms Wasserman-Schultz she has a family emergency or is feeling ill and needs to return home to Florida ASAP.

I'd even hit up a major donor to use a private jet to get her out of Philly and back on FL ASAP.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-25, 13:57

DWS won't be gaveling in the convention. She's done.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-25, 13:59

tGreenWay wrote:DWS won't be gaveling in the convention. She's done.

The Dems hate women in power.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 14:35

Hell no DNC, we won't vote for Hilary!! LOL

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 14:35

GRR Spartan wrote:Someone running the convention should tell Ms Wasserman-Schultz she has a family emergency or is feeling ill and needs to return home to Florida ASAP.

I'd even hit up a major donor to use a private jet to get her out of Philly and back on FL ASAP.

No. Give her a mic. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-25, 15:03

Well fuck. Hopefully we'll see the Sanders contingent slug it out with the Hilliary crew. Take it to the streets like 68 Chicago. Arrest news people, burn shit.

Best election ever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 16:18

What the fuck is wrong with Democrats? Attempted cop killing deadbeat mothers speaking? The racist mayor of Baltimore who ordered police to stand down and said that the people need space to destroy going to gavel in?

What the fuck is wrong with them?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-25, 16:33

Only the Dems could be incompetent enough to dig up a black choir that can't sing very well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 16:35

That doesn't even include Dunham who faked a rape claim. Truly sick people.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 16:36

LooseGoose wrote:Only the Dems could be incompetent enough to dig up a black choir that can't sing very well.

Race baiting is all they have.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-25, 16:37

Debbie Wasserman Schultz Cops-racists-guns
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-25, 16:37

DWags wrote:

Well fuck. Hopefully we'll see the Sanders contingent slug it out with the Hilliary crew. Take it to the streets like 68 Chicago. Arrest news people, burn shit.

Best election ever.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz 502811600 His own supporters booed him earlier today when he said it was time to deal with it and support Hillz. They weren't booing the thought of voting for HRC, they were actually booing Bernie for even suggesting it. Classic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-25, 16:37

LooseGoose wrote:Debbie Wasserman Schultz Cops-racists-guns

Bob?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-25, 16:42

LooseGoose wrote:Debbie Wasserman Schultz Cops-racists-guns

You are literally exactly what you bitch about - just on the opposite side of the spectrum. Sad.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 16:44

Bernie is a complete fraud. Another all talk spineless politician.

Hilary represents everything he despises yet fell right in line like good sheep.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-25, 16:44

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Best election ever.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz 502811600 His own supporters booed him earlier today when he said it was time to deal with it and support Hillz. They weren't booing the thought of voting for HRC, they were actually booing Bernie for even suggesting it. Classic.

Should be fun.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-07-25, 16:52

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

Best election ever.

Uh...That same crowd chanted Bernie repeatedly. They just hate to see him fall in line and support Hillary and aren't afraid to call him out on it while he's speaking.

Bernie knows he's holding the golden gun. If he condemned Clinton at this point it would all but guarantee a Trump victory.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-25, 16:56

Ashe Schow ‏@AsheSchow 2h2 hours ago
Hmm not every bathroom at the DNC is gender inclusive

Ashe Schow ‏@AsheSchow 2h2 hours ago
Seems that suddenly, since bathrooms are segregated at DNC, it's not an issue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-25, 16:57

I'm surprised that she's ^^ surprised that with the Dems it's "do as we say" not "do as we do".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-25, 17:22

Domenico Montanaro ‏@DomenicoNPR 33m33 minutes ago
This thing is off the rails. Every time @HillaryClinton named massive boos cry out. Can't even hear Marcia Fudge in the arena.

Sam Sanders ‏@samsanders 33m33 minutes ago
I'm not overstating this: the mere mention of Hillary Clinton's name fills the entire arena with sustained boos

Josh Kraushaar ‏@HotlineJosh 34m34 minutes ago
My God. Every time Clinton's name is mentioned, loud boos ensue. This is a sh**show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-25, 20:00

LooseGoose wrote:

That's what connies want folks to believe.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 20:03

GRR Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

That's what connies want folks to believe.

No. All you have to do is look at how democrats treat women that aren't liberal.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 20:04

Massive anti TPP rally on the floor..Kaine is a train wreck pick for Hilz. He's a walking stereotype of everything that's made Trump popular lol. He just talked about how great TPP is a few days ago. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-25, 20:05

Lol running out a little girl to illicit emotion on immigration. Pathetic pandering.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-07-25, 21:30

Paul Simon just sang a very fitting version of 'Bridge over troubled water' for this convention, totally off key.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-25, 21:31

I.B. Fine wrote:Paul Simon just sang a very fitting version of 'Bridge over troubled water' for this convention, totally off key.

Whew! I thought it was me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-07-25, 21:42

LooseGoose wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:Paul Simon just sang a very fitting version of 'Bridge over troubled water' for this convention, totally off key.

Whew! I thought it was me.
It was actually rather tragic to see how much age has robbed him, not sure he has an octave left.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-26, 06:39

Debbie Wasserman Schultz CoSLwO6WEAAZu3V
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-26, 07:23

I can't believe how much they're sating is still wrong with America after 8 years of the lightbringer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-26, 07:50

The_Dude wrote:Lol running out a little girl to illicit emotion on immigration. Pathetic pandering.

Agreed. Immigration should be right outside to pick up her mom.

Looks like immigration is going to be the key flash issue, and I'm sorry Hilary, but Trump has you beat on this one since successful integration takes athe least one generation and we don't have time for that shit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-26, 11:07

FBI data shows the murder rate has gone down over the last 2 decades but as Gingrich explained it feels like it's gone up.

Who can argue with that?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-26, 11:34

GRR Spartan wrote:FBI data shows the murder rate has gone down over the last 2 decades but as Gingrich explained it feels like it's gone up.

Who can argue with that?

I think it feels that way because of the wall to wall coverage given murder and mayhem. Recall that 2 decades ago you had CNN and the 30 minute nightly news. Now you've got Fox, MSNBC and other news outlets competing with them in addition to the explosion ofd the 'Net.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-26, 12:30

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:FBI data shows the murder rate has gone down over the last 2 decades but as Gingrich explained it feels like it's gone up.

Who can argue with that?

I think it feels that way because of the wall to wall coverage given murder and mayhem. Recall that 2 decades ago you had CNN and the 30 minute nightly news. Now you've got Fox, MSNBC and other news outlets competing with them in addition to the explosion ofd the 'Net.

I feel the same about missing children. We had two kids my age disappear from NE GR about the time I was going into 1st grade. School started 2 weeks later and my mom sent me out the door and I walked 3 blocks to school.

Now a child disappears in Nebraska or New Mexico and its all over the news. I don't think there's been a huge spike in missing children as a percentage of population but instant reporting makes it seem s.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next