Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So it's like vote for Gary to send a message, or vote Hillary to stop Trump

+5
Rocinante
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

So it's like vote for Gary to send a message, or vote Hillary to stop Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: So it's like vote for Gary to send a message, or vote Hillary to stop Trump

Post by DWags 2016-07-28, 13:30

Well, my business partner thinks he might switch his vote to the dems based on speeches from last night. I'm like wtf? He then quoted some shit to me. I'm like wtf? This guy has never voted dem.

I doubt they had that effect on other people, but this was shocking today.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So it's like vote for Gary to send a message, or vote Hillary to stop Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: So it's like vote for Gary to send a message, or vote Hillary to stop Trump

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-07-28, 14:22

The_Dude wrote:
You still think Trump wasnt the best choice for the GOP? Hes the only one that can beat Hilary, and he's well on his way. Hilary runs circles around the GOP establishment, they dont know how to win a general anymore.

Trump finally 'gets it' as far as how to run in a general election. There is a ton of enthusiasm for Trump...and there was for Bernie too. Somehow, that dumbfuck Hilary, has pissed off the enthusiastic part of her base and they wont go out and support her in droves.

The DNC and Hilary have only themselves to blame when they lose to Trump. Those idiots have done everything to marginalize Bernie and the far left of their party, the people that are enthusiastic and want to vote but wont show up in force now. Hilary even gave the disgraed DNC chairwoman a job on her campaign lol playing right into the perception of her corruption and cronyism.

I think the GOP can certainly do better than Trump and the other candidates in the GOP Primary. I wasn't really fond of any of them to be honest. On the flip side, the only candidate I liked in the Democratic primary was Bernie.

You're right about Hillary and the DNC though, if they lose they only have themselves to blame, and what an embarrassing loss it would be.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-07-28, 14:27

DWags wrote:Well, my business partner thinks he might switch his vote to the dems based on speeches from last night. I'm like wtf? He then quoted some shit to me. I'm like wtf? This guy has never voted dem.

I doubt they had that effect on other people, but this was shocking today.

Obama is a hell of a speaker. His Anti-Trump rant focused on the hate and divisiveness, lack of ideas and policy. Probably pretty convincing to people that haven't been paying too much attention up to this point.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-07-28, 15:38

Hillary! Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-28, 16:29

Lol Biden says Trump doesn't know about the middle class while under Obama/Biden the middle classes net worth has gone down. Lol gotta give Dems credit, their ability to peddle lies is unmatched.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2