Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where, oh where, are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?

4 posters

Go down

Where, oh where, are you tonight?  Why did you leave me here all alone? Empty Where, oh where, are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-27, 19:59

I searched the world over and I thought I found true love, but you met another and pffft! you wuz gone.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Where, oh where, are you tonight?  Why did you leave me here all alone? Empty Re: Where, oh where, are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?

Post by Guest 2016-07-27, 20:11

I'm still getting over finding out that Travis hasn't told his squeeze about us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Where, oh where, are you tonight?  Why did you leave me here all alone? Empty Re: Where, oh where, are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all alone?

Post by Death Roe 2016-07-27, 20:12

I've been right in front of you this entire time.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-27, 20:13

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-27, 20:44

LooseGoose wrote:I'm still getting over finding out that Travis hasn't told his squeeze about us.

Hoe no! This is news to me. In which thread did this come out?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-27, 20:46

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Talk about a change in the flavor of a thread. Where, oh where, are you tonight?  Why did you leave me here all alone? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-27, 20:47

Death Roe wrote:I've been right in front of you this entire time.

Come to Butthead.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-27, 20:58

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Talk about a change in the flavor of a thread. Where, oh where, are you tonight?  Why did you leave me here all alone? 502811600

I was just playing off the title, didn't listen too your video til later then I laughed.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-27, 21:40

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I'm still getting over finding out that Travis hasn't told his squeeze about us.

Hoe no! This is news to me. In which thread did this come out?

The mio and doings thread. He's not proud of us
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-27, 21:49

My wife knows about this board. Whenever I'm looking at my phone with a WTF face I get a, "Did that Blanch guy post something stupid again?"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down