Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread

+13
Other Teams Pursuing That
I.B. Fine
duffy munn
Steve81
Turtleneck
aualum06
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
GRR Spartan
Herbie Green
SpartanInNH
17 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread

Post by MattyFresh Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:28 pm

65-48 at the end of the 3q

UW Student broadcast said "All 11 Spartans in uniform have scored tonight"
and...
"Spartans are not doing anything special other then making their shots" scratch
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 Empty Re: 2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:39 pm

MattyFresh wrote:65-48 at the end of the 3q

and...

The warriors are on espn, bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:41 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

and...

Laptop with extra monitor, Tablet, and TV at work.  Charlotte cant miss
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:54 pm

81-57 W

14-7
4-4 B10
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:18 pm

MattyFresh wrote:

You're at work?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:20 pm

MattyFresh wrote:

You're at work?

no, those devices are doing the work
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:23 am

and...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up in May
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 am

Herbie Green wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up in May

In this thread, you're "zzzz"ing about Kevin Durant and Steph curry going off in his hometown relative to women's college hoops.

NBA = best pro sports league
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:35 am

Herbie Green wrote:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake me up in May

In this thread, you're "zzzz"ing about Kevin Durant and Steph curry going off in his hometown relative to women's college hoops.

I watch dubs over MSU womens bball but I wouldnt watch the Heat vs Pacers or most other games
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:51 am

MattyFresh wrote:

I watch dubs over MSU womens bball but I wouldnt watch the Heat vs Pacers or most other games

I mean, I get it. A lot of people see a random NBA game between two average .500 teams in the middle of the season and automatically think "oh this shit really doesn't matter" and turns it. But I'm a basketball fanatic. Love to watch the game in its best, purest form. I think the NBA has the top athletes in the world. College hoops is OK but the officiating and over coaching is awful. If MSU isn't playing and there is no NBA on at all, I'll throw on a college men's game. Then usually get frustrated at the math teachers making bad calls and ruining any flow to the game. It's an art and the refs/coaches' constant timeouts are SCREWING IT UP! Are ya with me John L?!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:31 am

Would watch MSU women's hoops over meaningless NBA game always. Hell, this year I started going to some high school games. Guess I am just more of a hoops purist.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:59 am

Herbie Green wrote:Would watch MSU women's hoops over meaningless NBA game always. Hell, this year I started going to some high school games. Guess I am just more of a hoops purist.
the East Lansing girls are playing very well.

(as are the boys, obviously - currently #3 in class A)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:19 am

Herbie Green wrote:Would watch MSU women's hoops over meaningless NBA game always. Hell, this year I started going to some high school games. Guess I am just more of a hoops purist.

If purist means watching some of the worst basketball out there, then yeah you are.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:44 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
the East Lansing girls are playing very well.

I was actually at EL for the Holt game where Holt blew a 17 point 3rd quarter lead.

What are you hearing about Johns? WOTS is no one knows where he will go but a little bird told me he is UM bound.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:15 am

Herbie Green wrote:What are you hearing about Johns? WOTS is no one knows where he will go but a little bird told me he is UM bound.

How often do you have conversations with birds?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:22 am

Herbie Green wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:the East Lansing girls are playing very well.

I was actually at EL for the Holt game where Holt blew a 17 point 3rd quarter lead.  

What are you hearing about Johns?  WOTS is no one knows where he will go but a little bird told me he is UM bound.
the Holt game was crazy.. Brandon got whacked across the face, as you know - spent part of the 2nd and 3rd quarter on the bench being treated.. strolled back in like Willis Reed and put up 26 in the 2nd half.

UM has been after him pretty hard going on 18 months or so now. Beilien was at the Holt/EL game at Holt last year.. it's hard to say where he might be leaning. I know Steve Finamore fairly well but I'd never ask him about it - none of my business and I hate being "that guy".

the first game at home was a good one and Faulds plays pretty tough down low, even though he's a bit lanky. I enjoy seeing EL tested. St. Johns cut it to a one point lead in the 4th this past Tuesday night. I'll probably head to Holt on Feb. 17th for the rematch - place will probably be rockin'.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:31 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

What are you hearing about Johns?  WOTS is no one knows where he will go but a little bird told me he is UM bound.
the Holt game was crazy.. Brandon got whacked across the face, as you know - spent part of the 2nd and 3rd quarter on the bench being treated.. strolled back in like Willis Reed and put up 26 in the 2nd half.

UM has been after him pretty hard going on 18 months or so now. Beilien was at the Holt/EL game at Holt last year.. it's hard to say where he might be leaning. I know Steve Finamore fairly well but I'd never ask him about it - none of my business and I hate being "that guy".

the first game at home was a good one and Faulds plays pretty tough down low, even though he's a bit lanky. I enjoy seeing EL tested. St. Johns cut it to a one point lead in the 4th this past Tuesday night. I'll probably head to Holt on Feb. 17th for the rematch - place will probably be rockin'.

You and Herbie could hang out at these games and talk to birds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You and Herbie could hang out at these games and talk to birds.
2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:36 am

What's Allysa DeHaan doing these days?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:48 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Can you facebook live it? Or periscope?

Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:50 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Can you facebook live it? Or periscope?

Thanks.
nope.. not even if I had access to either.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:52 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:What are you hearing about Johns? WOTS is no one knows where he will go but a little bird told me he is UM bound.

How often do you have conversations with birds?

Lol, if you only knew who this bird was
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:59 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I will most likely be there for the rematch as well but don't worry I won't try to meet you although it is funny we probably know a lot of the same people at EL.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I will most likely be there for the rematch as well but don't worry I won't try to meet you although it is funny we probably know a lot of the same people at EL.
2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 3493939353

I'm a lot less attractive than you might suspect.. also, despite my internet persona, I'm a fairly disagreeable, loathsome miscreant leading a seedy life deep within the dark recesses on the underbelly of the boundless periphery of society.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:17 pm

2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 Captur25
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:28 pm

I was there. Nice that they don't mention mens score while I am taping. Two solid Spartan basketball wins tonight
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:59 pm

GreenandWhite.com ‏@LSJGreenWhite 2h2 hours ago
Don't let Taryn McCutcheon's 5-5 height fool you. She's a big reason why the MSU women are positioned for success.

Taryn McCutcheon stands tall for MSU women's basketball
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:52 am

LooseGoose wrote:GreenandWhite.com ‏@LSJGreenWhite 2h2 hours ago
Don't let Taryn McCutcheon's 5-5 height fool you. She's a big reason why the MSU women are positioned for success.

Taryn McCutcheon stands tall for MSU women's basketball
she's a good kid.

came into a potentially uncomfortable situation halfway through her senior year at ELHS. She handled it extraordinarily well, as did East Lansing HS, Rob Smith and her teammates.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:26 am

2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 C4O6yH4VMAE5q2s
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:57 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 C4O6yH4VMAE5q2s

Too old to comment w/o sounding like a perv.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:14 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:2016/17 MSU Women's BB Official Thread  - Page 5 C4O6yH4VMAE5q2s

Too old to comment w/o sounding like a perv.

I got it. I'd tongue punch her fart box.

Also, MSU in the midst of a 8-0 run leading Iowa 13-1
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:49 pm

MSU 33, Iowa 30 at the half
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:52 pm

Jankoska has just hit 2 crazy 3's in the last 10 seconds to tie the game. 4.7 to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Overtime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:53 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Jankoska has just hit 2 crazy 3's in the last 10 seconds to tie the game.   4.7 to go.
yea hole eee phuck
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:56 pm

lets go girls, provide light on this dark ass day
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:00 pm

2 travels by Iowa jfc
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:01 pm

MattyFresh wrote:2 travels by Iowa jfc

Why isn't Agee playing? Hurt or fouls?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:03 pm

fouled out
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:10 pm

Jankoska has been crazy.....but it's over now.

28 points in the 2nd half.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next