Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is Trump releasing his tax returns?

+3
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
7 posters

Go down

When is Trump releasing his tax returns? Empty When is Trump releasing his tax returns?

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-08, 13:00

Never?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

When is Trump releasing his tax returns? Empty Re: When is Trump releasing his tax returns?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-08, 13:03

Never. Rest assured that whatever is in there is pretty f'n damning if even he knows it's a bad idea to release them.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

When is Trump releasing his tax returns? Empty Re: When is Trump releasing his tax returns?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 13:18

Hillary is going to keep hammering him on it.. and his whiny little thin-skinned soul is going to snap during a debate.. and it's going to be glorious.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-08, 13:29

When is the 1st debate?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-08, 13:36

NigelUno wrote:When is the 1st debate?
without googling it, I think late September.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-08, 14:05

NigelUno wrote:When is the 1st debate?

http://www.uspresidentialelectionnews.com/2016-debate-schedule/2016-presidential-debate-schedule/

Sept. 26th.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-09, 13:23

Still waiting.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-09, 13:25

tGreenWay wrote:Still waiting.  
you might want to get comfortable.

word on the street is that he donated money to NAMBLA. And that's one reason why he's reluctant to release his tax returns.

who knows how legitimate it is, but he certainly seems like a weirdo so it's at least worth considering..

Breaking with decades of precedent, Donald Trump has refused to make his tax returns public before November’s election. This has produced widespread speculation about why the GOP nominee doesn’t want the public to get a look at his finances. Some have speculated that the returns would reveal disconcerting ties to Russian oligarchs and/or secret financial woes. But others think there might be something else going on.

Many people are saying that Trump’s tax returns reveal donations to the North American Man/Boy Love Association, an advocacy group for pedophiles.

When is Trump releasing his tax returns? Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-15, 13:25

even someone as immoral as Mark Sanford is asking Trump to release his tax returns..

I Support You, Now Release Your Tax Returns
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-15, 13:34

Trump will release a highly edited, sanitized tax return in condensed form revealing so little nothing will be able to be challenged.

He's got a lot of billionaires who think he has a lot of bluster with a lot fewer billions than he claims.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-15, 18:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Still waiting.  

word on the street is that he donated money to NAMBLA. And that's one reason why he's reluctant to release his tax returns.

who knows how legitimate it is, but he certainly seems like a weirdo so it's at least worth considering..

Breaking with decades of precedent, Donald Trump has refused to make his tax returns public before November’s election. This has produced widespread speculation about why the GOP nominee doesn’t want the public to get a look at his finances. Some have speculated that the returns would reveal disconcerting ties to Russian oligarchs and/or secret financial woes. But others think there might be something else going on.

Many people are saying that Trump’s tax returns reveal donations to the North American Man/Boy Love Association, an advocacy group for pedophiles.

And Turtle says I'm intellectually dishonest.....yet no comment on this absolute trash post.

Too bad Trump isn't upstanding like the Clintons and making all of his "charitable" donations to himself. What a fucking joke. Of course this is the same guy that itemized donating his used underwear so no big surprise.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-15, 18:40

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

And Turtle says I'm intellectually dishonest.....yet no comment on this absolute trash post.

Too bad Trump isn't upstanding like the Clintons and making all of his "charitable" donations to himself. What a fucking joke. Of course this is the same guy that itemized donating his used underwear so no big surprise.

You are back to the "You do not call out Bob" line of defense? Ok. Still waiting on you to call out The Dude. Even though who we call out and do not call out makes little sense, I will play your game.

Interesting how you criticize the Clintons but not long ago were criticizing Trump for essentially loaning his campaign money and claiming he was self-financing. How things change when you get your marching orders from the Oscoda County GOP.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-15, 18:48

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You are back to the "You do not call out Bob" line of defense? Ok. Still waiting on you to call out The Dude. Even though who we call out and do not call out makes little sense, I will play your game.

Interesting how you criticize the Clintons but not long ago were criticizing Trump for essentially loaning his campaign money and claiming he was self-financing. How things change when you get your marching orders from the Oscoda County GOP.

Goose isn't a republican turtleneck. He's said so himself several times. Never mind the walking like a republican, talking like a republican, smelling like a republican, etc... He isn't one, ok?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-15, 18:52

I do not know what Goose smells like, but I always imagined he smelled like a mix of pipe tobacco, barn, and apple pie. That is a pretty seductive mixture if you ask me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-15, 19:33

Turtleneck wrote:I do not know what Goose smells like, but I always imagined he smelled like a mix of pipe tobacco, barn, and apple pie. That is a pretty seductive mixture if you ask me.

When is Trump releasing his tax returns? 1f60d
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-15, 20:28

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Goose isn't a republican turtleneck. He's said so himself several times. Never mind the walking like a republican, talking like a republican, smelling like a republican, etc... He isn't one, ok?

Have you seen me on here advocating for Republicans?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-15, 20:46

LooseGoose wrote:

I dunno.... I guess I would say that you do spend most of your posts just complaining about liberals and democrats. But since that's 95% of the republican platform I guess you align up pretty well.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-15, 20:48

LooseGoose wrote:

I dunno.... I guess I would say that you do spend most of your posts just complaining about liberals and democrats. But since that's 95% of the republican platform I guess you align up pretty well.

I think I caught Loose saying he really likes Carl Levin. But he may have had Levin confused with Ben Franklin. I will let Loose respond.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-16, 07:50

DENOUNCE BOB!!! DENOUNCE HIM AND HIS OPINIONS!!!

NOW!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-16, 07:51

funny that the big, tough republicans who support Trump because political correctness is killing our country want me to be denounced on a message board..

When is Trump releasing his tax returns? 502811600 When is Trump releasing his tax returns? 502811600 When is Trump releasing his tax returns? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-16, 08:18

When asked to denounce Bob, I was unable to do so because of a failure with my earpiece.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-16, 08:32

Turtleneck wrote:When asked to denounce Bob, I was unable to do so because of a failure with my earpiece.
When is Trump releasing his tax returns? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down