Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass.

+9
aualum06
tanfan!
DWags
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
TheReal_LWS
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
13 posters

Go down

I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. Empty I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass.

Post by Motown Spartan Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Getting them in is easy. Keeping them in when farting is not. Seepage ain't cool either. Suppositories FML...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. Empty Re: I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:40 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:Getting them in is easy. Keeping them in when farting is not. Seepage ain't cool either. Suppositories FML...

Cabbage. A lot of cabbage. Roughly a head every 3 days. Boiled, buttered, a little salt and down the hatch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. Empty Re: I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass.

Post by Death Roe Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:41 pm

keep going
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:43 pm

Glad I am not there yet. I'll pray for you Motown.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:56 pm

I'm so glad the world is gonna end before I'm your age. Jesus
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:59 pm

How far up your ass do you cram it? Do you use your whole fist?

I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:00 pm

tGreenWay wrote:How far up your ass do you cram it? Do you use your whole fist?

I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. 3434560931

This made me think of Fletch. The movie, not the poster.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:05 pm

About halfway to the first knuckle, pucker up, and there's a 50/50 chance of it getting sucker on or shot out.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:07 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Do you save your thoughts about poster Fletch for the shower?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Do you save your thoughts about poster Fletch for the shower?

No. To be honest I hardly ever think about him.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:08 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:

That was his head not a suppository...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:44 pm

Pics.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Sans gloves.
I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. H9991593_001

Last edited by Motown Spartan on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:19 pm

I'm glad it's not this.I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. Maxresdefault
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:52 pm

I was afraid this thread would get weird. I'm glad it hasn't happened yet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:38 pm

May I tickle your prostate?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:26 pm

Tanfan! wrote:May I tickle your prostate?

Only if you milk it, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:May I tickle your prostate?

Does he have to pasteurize it too?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:47 pm

Alaska-cruise-singer daughter was bound-up maybe 2-3 months old. Kitten took her to the appointed pediatrician, got a prescription for suppositories, picked them up, and commenced wrecking my life.

After not much sleep the previous night and coming home after 10 hours at work, kitten handed me the butt pills when I walked in the door, saying she couldn't do it.

For anyone that has inserted a hemorrhoid suppository into their own butt, you know it's a slippery deal. The pop-outs are annoying as fuck. You have to retrieve the thing and put it back in...burying your finger in your own ass to make sure it won't pop-out again.

So, there is my little angel on the changing table. Was smiling like usual and didn't look distressed in the slightest. Was happy to see infant suppositories were scaled to size.

Fucking thing popped out the first couple tries before one seemed to get sucked in. No stopwatch on it but guestimating a couple minutes later the flow started. Seemed like many minutes until it finally stopped.

MOUNTAIN of poo. Still wish I had a camera phone back then
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:49 pm

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Does he have to pasteurize it too?

That's really a private matter between Pantry, Goose, and Gomer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:54 pm

The Pantry wrote:Alaska-cruise-singer daughter was bound-up maybe 2-3 months old. Kitten took her to the appointed pediatrician, got a prescription for suppositories, picked them up, and commenced wrecking my life.

After not much sleep the previous night and coming home after 10 hours at work, kitten handed me the butt pills when I walked in the door, saying she couldn't do it.

For anyone that has inserted a hemorrhoid suppository into their own butt, you know it's a slippery deal. The pop-outs are annoying as fuck. You have to retrieve the thing and put it back in...burying your finger in your own ass to make sure it won't pop-out again.

So, there is my little angel on the changing table. Was smiling like usual and didn't look distressed in the slightest. Was happy to see infant suppositories were scaled to size.

Fucking thing popped out the first couple tries before one seemed to get sucked in. No stopwatch on it but guestimating a couple minutes later the flow started. Seemed like many minutes until it finally stopped.

This is the story to tell at your kid's wedding reception.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:26 pm

This thread = Laughing so hard I have tears running down my face.

Cross between I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. 1486952199 and I never want to see you sick bastards again.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:27 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Alaska-cruise-singer daughter was bound-up maybe 2-3 months old. Kitten took her to the appointed pediatrician, got a prescription for suppositories, picked them up, and commenced wrecking my life.

If any of my kids wants to get married they would be wise to elope.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:04 am

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

If any of my kids wants to get married they would be wise to elope.

That's what I did. I highly recommend it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:52 am

Word of advice: avoid foods that cause gas while doing a hemorrhoid treatment. Every fart starts with its own little sense of panic and if you don't treat like explosive diarrhea, you'll be changing your underwear and possibly taking your suit pants to the dry cleaners.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:51 am

Motown Spartan wrote:Getting them in is easy. Keeping them in when farting is not. Seepage ain't cool either. Suppositories FML...

Thanks for finally coming out of the close
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:25 am

do you smell your finger after?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:39 am

AMwood wrote:do you smell your finger after?

You bet your ass I do.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:56 am

Motown Spartan wrote:Word of advice: avoid foods that cause gas while doing a hemorrhoid treatment. Every fart starts with its own little sense of panic and if you don't treat like explosive diarrhea, you'll be changing your underwear and possibly taking your suit pants to the dry cleaners.

You meant joy, right? All farts start with a sense of joy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:05 am

A NSFW needs to be added to this thread title. I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. 1f62b
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:13 am

TheReal_LWS wrote:A NSFW needs to be added to this thread title. I guess I'm at that age where I have to start cramming medicine up my ass. 1f62b

Clean your vagina, schtick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down